Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze
Recenze od zaměstnance společnosti ADP

Productive and very positive

25. srpna, 2018
I have learnt every day in this Company because the big international companies I dealt with and I had assigned to. The workplace culture was very creative and multicultural staff.
Hodnocení dle kategorií
3,0Firemní kultura
Podobné recenze
30. října, 2019
SAP consultant, HCM module (Bývalý zaměstnanec) - Prague
Client facing roles are stressful, but if you manage to get to another internal team - not client facing, it could be winner position. Management people are quite unqualified.
2,0
15. července, 2019
Payroll specialist (Bývalý zaměstnanec) - Prague, Hlavní město Praha
Good to learn some basics if you have no previous experience with SAP and administrative, but that is it. In recent years company does not value reliable employees and their hard work, yet relies on reliable employees and their hard work (which is necessary), management not interested in people or having bad people strategy. Lots of good people leaving after some efforts having realised this, with departing seniors ever-rise of demands and workload on the remaining less and less senior employees.
Výhody
Flexible working hours, home office, multicultural, nice colleagues
Oficiální odpověď od ADP
26. července, 2019
Thank you for sharing your ADP experience and taking the time to invest in writing this review. Your feedback and analysis help us to improve our overall processes and we appreciate your assessment. We will share your feedback with our leadership teams.
29. května, 2019
HR PAYROLL SPECIALIST (Bývalý zaměstnanec) - Praha
Buen ambiente laboral, cultura empresarial positiva y enfocada al trabajador. Salarios muy bajos de la media en Praga.
  1. Productive and very positive