Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze
Recenze od zaměstnance společnosti ADP

Tres bon environnement de travail

5,0
18. února, 2019
Tres bonne experience avec des equipes motivés et une tres bonne ambiance de travail
Hodnocení dle kategorií
4,0
24. ledna, 2017
Stejná poziceStejná lokalita
Payroll Specialist (Současný zaměstnanec) - Prague, CZ
ADP is a great company with a friendly and international working environment. A good management, motivating employees to work. Great skill management
3,0
17. června, 2016
Stejná poziceStejná lokalita
Payroll specialist (Současný zaměstnanec) - Praha
As we are in charged of payroll for french company, the level of stress could be at some point really hight, The team is completly new, it's the new ADP project for the service excellence center, i started in the same as the project. Every was new. All together we had to work to improve all processes. After a year with hrd work i became pool facilitators, i'm in charged of many clients and colleagues. I'm always there to help on issue and i always find time to solve them. The atmosphere of work is excellent, we help each other and we know how to relax when we are under pressure. Nothing could be possible if we weren't solidary to each other. I found good friends and i learnt to know better myself. I learnt a job and found out i was good in it.
Výhody
flexibility
Nevýhody
have to know everything too fast
3,0
30. října, 2019
Stejná lokalita
SAP consultant, HCM module (Bývalý zaměstnanec) - Prague
Client facing roles are stressful, but if you manage to get to another internal team - not client facing, it could be winner position. Management people are quite unqualified.