Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců společnosti ADP v místě Praha

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 10 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (6 499)
Pracovní kultura
Good to learn some basics if you have no previous experience with SAP and administrative, but that is it. In recent years company does not value reliable employees and their hard work, yet relies on reliable employees and their hard work (which is necessary), management not interested in people or having bad people strategy. Lots of good people leaving after some efforts having realised this, with departing seniors ever-rise of demands and workload on the remaining less and less senior employees.
Výhody
Flexible working hours, home office, multicultural, nice colleagues
Oficiální odpověď od ADP
26. července, 2019
Thank you for sharing your ADP experience and taking the time to invest in writing this review. Your feedback and analysis help us to improve our overall processes and we appreciate your assessment. We will share your feedback with our leadership teams.
Pracovní kultura
Client facing roles are stressful, but if you manage to get to another internal team - not client facing, it could be winner position. Management people are quite unqualified.
Pracovní kultura
Buen ambiente laboral, cultura empresarial positiva y enfocada al trabajador. Salarios muy bajos de la media en Praga.
Pracovní kultura
Empresa multinacional perfecta para aprender y conseguir experiencia.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Tres bonne experience avec des equipes motivés et une tres bonne ambiance de travail
Pracovní kultura
I have learnt every day in this Company because the big international companies I dealt with and I had assigned to. The workplace culture was very creative and multicultural staff.
Pracovní kultura
ADP is a great company with a friendly and international working environment. A good management, motivating employees to work. Great skill management
Pracovní kultura
As we are in charged of payroll for french company, the level of stress could be at some point really hight, The team is completly new, it's the new ADP project for the service excellence center, i started in the same as the project. Every was new. All together we had to work to improve all processes. After a year with hrd work i became pool facilitators, i'm in charged of many clients and colleagues. I'm always there to help on issue and i always find time to solve them. The atmosphere of work is excellent, we help each other and we know how to relax when we are under pressure. Nothing could be possible if we weren't solidary to each other. I found good friends and i learnt to know better myself. I learnt a job and found out i was good in it.
flexibility
Nevýhody
have to know everything too fast
Pracovní kultura
cordialità e disponibilità ad ascoltare esperienza positiva ottima se riusci.ssi a trovare posizioni analoghe e migliorative nel mio paese di origine
Buoni pasto - Assicurazione
Nessuno
Pracovní kultura
Client Service Representative (French and English speaking) : * answers phone calls and inquiry requests, * gathers relevant information and inputs the evidence required IT system, * ensures and oversees that referral information/issue is appropriately forwarded to a relevant service/person, * follows-up with customers on issues that cannot be resolved immediately, * performs other duties as required to meet the customer requirements, * prepares analysis, reports, certificates for the client’s employees * cooperates with team members.
collaborateur