Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti AT&T

Nalezeno 18 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (41 608)
working for AT&T
AT&T is a very respectful company and I am very happy to work for them however I want a job for showing my potential more than customer care.
working enviroment
working hours
Employee do not matter!
Only important thing in this company is the customer. You don't matter to AT&T as a worker.
There are always opportunities for promotion in the company because it is growing in Brno. However, you need to kiss managers' backs to be promoted. Your skills have secondary importance. Primary thing for promotion is to have good relations with the management. You might see someone getting promoted despite being incompetent.

It has highly inflexible working hours. You have to be at work at least 15 minutes before start so that you can open up your tools. You will not be paid for those 15 minutes! On top of that, if you exceed your break by 1 minute you will have a discussion with your manager but your manager will be playing PS4 afterwards. And yes there is a PS4 for everyone to use but no one has time to play but the management.

Most of the managers don't know the process. If you will have a question they cannot give you answer. One of them even got promoted just recently!

You can get a good salary but only if you work night shift. In day shift, you will get a salary which is barely enough to make a living.

You shouldn't work in this company for too long because they don't train for anything useful, only for the company products. Those products are available only in the USA. Once you are out of AT&T, your knowledge will have no use. If you have another option don't think twice and go for the other one.

Pros

- Decent salary in night shift, multicultural environment

Cons

- There are so many of them!
Not Recommended
Terrible customer base and very pushy, inflexible management. Shifts and salaries promised were not fulfilled. Required to be at work 15 minutes early to open systems and prepare for shift but not paid for this time.
5,0
Pracovní kultura
good place for career development
friendly environment, good possibilities for career path, fun workplacce with comfortable kitchen, ping pong table, gaming room, quize night, corporate parties, team buildings.
Att brno
The most horrible working environment ever with terrible management. Don't expect progress in your career and raise in your salary.
Car parking
Nevýhody
Useless management and HR.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
5,0
Pracovní kultura
ambiente lavorativo giovane e dinamico
ottimo ma il lavoro non da' certezze essendo precario e in Repubblica Ceka non riuscivo a coprire le spese
ottima organizzazione
precarieta' del lavoro
Pracovní kultura
I good place to start you career
I good place to start you career, get experience working in global ISP, get hands on experience on networking equipment from many vendors. Good atmosphere and team spirit.
Fun workplace
I used to start at 3pm and usually finished at midnight. Tho job itself was ok, but AT&T as a company has many problems.
The hardest part of the job was, that there were many things, that you could not do anything about it.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact, that the whole enviroment was fun place. My colleagues were from all over the world.
late hours
Pracovní kultura
I have no review at the moment. I would like to do that next time. Thank you
Productive Quality and Quantity
In ATT we were working in team ans support help each other with realizing , its so natural and of course a lots of fun , we talk and to technical things and many more.
2,0
Pracovní kultura
If you are brave, go ahead!
Pros:

- fit to non-demanding guys, good for students as first job in IT, then hurry up and leave AT&T Brno.

- tiny annual uplift of the income (from 1.5 to 4% per year).

- some nice benefits e.g. pension and leisure plan.

Cons:

- low entrance income.

- permanent salary troubles due to incorrect calculation, HR screw up every single salary, especially if you work on the shifts, be really prepared. Then you have wait another month to get that back.

- no business trips - AT&T Brno is ultra low cost center. Traveling was before, last years totally canceled for everyone. If somebody said that visited colleagues in the other country, just because it was years ago or that person is manager, pure technicians have NO chance to touch customer sites, meet colleagues from US/UK and so on...

- this is related to above mentioned - small or no career growth. Just migration from team to team, that is also not an easy, because of reputation, if anybody does not like you - a pity, even CCIE won't help you.

- huge open space as work place with many noisy people, sitting there is mostly as punishment, be prepared on the end of office hours for strong headache. 1 open space for 1 floor = hundreds of people, environment looks more as call center than place of network technicians.

- very bad work attitude most of the employees - means that they work from here up to there and that's it. Work consists of internal engagements through AT&T ticketing system (AOTS), every team has small portion of the network to manage, don't think you touch most up to date technologies! Most
 - více...
in the text
in the text
Pracovní kultura
Multicultural and open-minded environment with drive to work hard and play hard :)
I have spent few years in this company and I have lots of good memories. Many people I have met there has became an inspiration to me in different ways. I have learned that team work and taking responsibility is the most valuable thing how can I grow technically and personally. I was always open-minded and flexible to changes. Work at AT&T was about day-to-day changes in network environment. Most challenging were network outages. Our team was responsible to monitor these outages. According to service impact and location within the network we had to engage different teams responsible for their platforms to troubleshoot the issue. Also high management had to be informed. From start to end of the outage we were main point of contact and voice conference call leaders. These issues gave me lot of confidence to react fast and be calm under stress situations.
Pracovní kultura
My overall experience with AT&T is positive
I am part of a friendly team doing a helpful job for the customer. I learned a lot about how the mobility network in US is structured and what technology AT&T uses.
Fun and great attitude
I wrote about this already in 2 reviews before, great team, great management, great attitude - not robot like attitude. Working with high-end network devices, learned a lot about whole data center structure.
Productive and fun workplace
Great co-workers
Average management

A lot of workload, sometimes not manageable

It was my first job as a network support analyst
Free meal vouchers
Not bad place to work
Notning interested:
- no investment in development

- bad training
Pracovní kultura
Educating and Fun work center with nice managment and smart educated people
Nice working environment I’m working in really pleasant team with good and educated people nice management high level working remedies, place where can learn a lot of the modern communications computer networks good training Lab
2,0
Pracovní kultura
summary
standard 3-level support
international company

management often changes

coworkers
Zobrazit další recenze spol. AT&T
Můžete zkusit:
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě AT&T a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení