Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti AT&T

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 24 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (43 057)
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Pracovní kultura
Working environment is allright, but the company does't care about its employees. There are schemes and many daily emails to us customer care agents, which we don't have time to read, as we are non-stop on calls. I wonder how the management allows to this awful practice in place: we are on calls non-stop, managing (especially for new agents) new and complex issues. When one call ends, the system is set up that way, that there are 3 seconds between the next customer. Not joking. Each time you finish one call, another one hits you in the face with no time to even breathe in and out. It's totally inhumane, I wonder how they can allow this being inflicted on the agents. At the end of the shift you are inevitably drained. In the end the only ''oasis'' becomes the time you are rebooting RG and have asked the customer to wait a few minutes, because that is your time to actually take a breath, while still making notes, solving always newly arising issues in-between and still have to 'entertain' the customer, in other words not stay silent. I love helping people and using the tools the help, but this approach - of not having any time between calls to relax is horrible. And you need to be doing this 7.5 hours. The tools are slow and buffering, incomprihensible. Noone much heps you and the first 4 months are difficult. If the manager is good, he will put you on some kind of shadowing your colleague, which is very useful. But it only happened to me after I had worked for 3 difficult months.The hours of working are not flexible. I wish I could at least work 6 hours, not possible here. - více...
Výhody
Environment, people, some very supportive
All else
Pracovní kultura
The AT&T is a great company. The tools that we use to help customers are so outdated. The working hours are not flexible. The training is great, you will learn so much!
Pracovní kultura
Please please please stay away from this company and save yourself from this nightmare
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
i can say this... its DIFFERENT in brno, czech republic.. and not in a good way.. but then again the chances of contacting ANYONE officially that isn't tied to a toxic systematic screening.. then again , what else do you expect.
Pracovní kultura
Unfortunately, I experienced a very unfriendly environment at the workplace. It really depends on who your supervisor is, and ours very much enjoyed micro-management, and demotivation of the whole team. Two of my colleagues were even bullied by him. All of this resulted in them leaving the company, as it was impossible to work under such conditions. Multiple complaints to the country HR department and US directorate were made, but with no major interest, and the whole case was 'swept under the carpet'. Like I said, it really depends on the team you are in, and I had the opportunity to meet many competent and great managers from other units, however, our supervisor (including the US management) was/were not one of them.
Pracovní kultura
Only important thing in this company is the customer. You don't matter to AT&T as a worker. There are always opportunities for promotion in the company because it is growing in Brno. However, you need to kiss managers' backs to be promoted. Your skills have secondary importance. Primary thing for promotion is to have good relations with the management. You might see someone getting promoted despite being incompetent. It has highly inflexible working hours. You have to be at work at least 15 minutes before start so that you can open up your tools. You will not be paid for those 15 minutes! On top of that, if you exceed your break by 1 minute you will have a discussion with your manager but your manager will be playing PS4 afterwards. And yes there is a PS4 for everyone to use but no one has time to play but the management. Most of the managers don't know the process. If you will have a question they cannot give you answer. One of them even got promoted just recently! You can get a good salary but only if you work night shift. In day shift, you will get a salary which is barely enough to make a living. You shouldn't work in this company for too long because they don't train for anything useful, only for the company products. Those products are available only in the USA. Once you are out of AT&T, your knowledge will have no use. If you have another option don't think twice and go for the other one. Pros - Decent salary in night shift, multicultural environment Cons - There are so many of them!
Pracovní kultura
Terrible customer base and very pushy, inflexible management. Shifts and salaries promised were not fulfilled. Required to be at work 15 minutes early to open systems and prepare for shift but not paid for this time.
Pracovní kultura
friendly environment, good possibilities for career path, fun workplacce with comfortable kitchen, ping pong table, gaming room, quize night, corporate parties, team buildings.
Pracovní kultura
AT&T is a very respectful company and I am very happy to work for them however I want a job for showing my potential more than customer care.
working enviroment
working hours
Pracovní kultura
The most horrible working environment ever with terrible management. Don't expect progress in your career and raise in your salary.
Car parking
Nevýhody
Useless management and HR.
Pracovní kultura
ottimo ma il lavoro non da' certezze essendo precario e in Repubblica Ceka non riuscivo a coprire le spese
ottima organizzazione
precarieta' del lavoro
Pracovní kultura
I good place to start you career, get experience working in global ISP, get hands on experience on networking equipment from many vendors. Good atmosphere and team spirit.
Pracovní kultura
I used to start at 3pm and usually finished at midnight. Tho job itself was ok, but AT&T as a company has many problems. The hardest part of the job was, that there were many things, that you could not do anything about it. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact, that the whole enviroment was fun place. My colleagues were from all over the world.
late hours
Pracovní kultura
I have no review at the moment. I would like to do that next time. Thank you
Pracovní kultura
In ATT we were working in team ans support help each other with realizing , its so natural and of course a lots of fun , we talk and to technical things and many more.
Pracovní kultura
Pros: - fit to non-demanding guys, good for students as first job in IT, then hurry up and leave AT&T Brno. - tiny annual uplift of the income (from 1.5 to 4% per year). - some nice benefits e.g. pension and leisure plan. Cons: - low entrance income. - permanent salary troubles due to incorrect calculation, HR screw up every single salary, especially if you work on the shifts, be really prepared. Then you have wait another month to get that back. - no business trips - AT&T Brno is ultra low cost center. Traveling was before, last years totally canceled for everyone. If somebody said that visited colleagues in the other country, just because it was years ago or that person is manager, pure technicians have NO chance to touch customer sites, meet colleagues from US/UK and so on... - this is related to above mentioned - small or no career growth. Just migration from team to team, that is also not an easy, because of reputation, if anybody does not like you - a pity, even CCIE won't help you. - huge open space as work place with many noisy people, sitting there is mostly as punishment, be prepared on the end of office hours for strong headache. 1 open space for 1 floor = hundreds of people, environment looks more as call center than place of network technicians. - very bad work attitude most of the employees - means that they work from here up to there and that's it. Work consists of internal engagements through AT&T ticketing system (AOTS), every team has small portion of the network to manage, don't think you touch most up to date technologies! Most - více...
in the text
in the text
Pracovní kultura
I have spent few years in this company and I have lots of good memories. Many people I have met there has became an inspiration to me in different ways. I have learned that team work and taking responsibility is the most valuable thing how can I grow technically and personally. I was always open-minded and flexible to changes. Work at AT&T was about day-to-day changes in network environment. Most challenging were network outages. Our team was responsible to monitor these outages. According to service impact and location within the network we had to engage different teams responsible for their platforms to troubleshoot the issue. Also high management had to be informed. From start to end of the outage we were main point of contact and voice conference call leaders. These issues gave me lot of confidence to react fast and be calm under stress situations.
Pracovní kultura
I am part of a friendly team doing a helpful job for the customer. I learned a lot about how the mobility network in US is structured and what technology AT&T uses.
Pracovní kultura
I wrote about this already in 2 reviews before, great team, great management, great attitude - not robot like attitude. Working with high-end network devices, learned a lot about whole data center structure.
Pracovní kultura
Great co-workers Average management A lot of workload, sometimes not manageable It was my first job as a network support analyst
Free meal vouchers