Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Adecco

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (17 559)
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
No opinion for this company, normal labor there, nothing to say
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
I've been working for adecco for over a year now and I've had nothing but bad experiences they send u home when your supposed to work and they play with your money since I've been working here they have messed up my checks numerous times and show little interest in fixing the problem. They don't communicate with their employees they ask for our numbers and don't ever use it and makes it to where u end up coming to work just to get sent home.
Výhody
None
Nevýhody
Short breaks, unorganized, and bad management
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Awesome management. Can't emphasize enough the amount of countless resources that are available. Job placement is usually a smooth transition. Overall A+
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Première expérience au sein d'une agence d'intérim, responsable audieu et manipulateur.Honteux pour un ci grand groupe de traiter leurs employés comme des pions, aucun humanisme.Le pire ce que l'on ne peux même pas se retourner vers les RH ou les grands responsables car leur devise c'est que les petits employés ont toujours tords!Pire expérience professionnelle de ma vie!
Výhody
Fuyé
Nevýhody
Tout
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Permet de développer les capacités d’adaptation et de déterminer ses préférences en matière de poste.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Adecco is it’s a salaried role. Some Recruiters are able to work more than 40 hours others are told they cannot. Unfair playing field.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Adecco are okay.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Adecco, I think it’s all about who you know.ManagementIn general, managers at Adecco cannot comment.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Adecco is non existent.OverallMy experience working at Adecco I left staffing because of this company.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
It’s temp it’s a job easy on easy off. Don’t look for a career if you would like one move up the chains and get hired on. Life and lemons remember those two.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
la primera semana de trabajo estuvo excelente y tranquila pero últimamente a sido muy estresante más por la cantidad de trabajo aunque seamos muchos en mi área mas los ultimos dias que nos hemos quedado entre casi 12 hrs de trabajo la hora de comida no me gusta mucho debido a que es alas 2 horas después de la entrada en vez de ser x lo menos a mitad del turno debido a que el desgaste físico que hacemos quemamos rápido la comida y no es mucho el aguante para aguantar hasta tarde o las hrs extra que llegamos a hacer, lo que e aprendido es mucho desde que entré me dedique a observar el tipo de movimiento que se hace y cómo acomodar las cosas fuera de las horas mas estresantes todo esta muy tranquilo sin embargo los jefes o supervisores no se coordinan muy bien y eso genera a que nos atrasemos mucho generando más estrés de lo nomas tanto de los trabajadores como con los supervisores ya que no llegamos a terminar alas horas que deberíamos de terminar los trabajos respecto a las horas extra asta el momento no e visto que se reflejen en los pagos
Nevýhody
no hay descanso ni para respirar
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Bien dans l ensemble. J ai apprécier de travailler pour cette entreprise
Výhody
Repas gratuits
Nevýhody
Pas d avantage
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
I accepted a job for Fashion Nova through Adecco. I was given an option between 2 different schedules. Monday through Friday or Friday through Monday 6am to 4:30pm. I was told our hours were guaranteed so I took the 4-day schedule. For the past 2 weeks, I been averaging about 4 hours a day. I'ved worked a total of 24 days.12 of those days we were sent home after 4 hours.4 of those we were sent home after 5 hours.6 of those we were sent home after 7 hours.2 of those were sent home after 8.And we actually start at 5am, not 6am.I was also told the pay was $19. There was no mention it was temporary and that the pay would go down to $16. I found out until I started the job.
Výhody
Easy to get a job
Nevýhody
No communication, lies and hours not guaranteed.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
I get what I'm worth hear not what they want to pay me ..I been promoted and works for Google Tesla and Smart and Final stores target walmart ,pick ack pay store adoration gained me lots of knowledge of operations and store supervisor position
Výhody
Pays every Thursday
Nevýhody
None
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Adecco is decent, good hours and opportunity for overtimePay & benefitsCalled every day for 3 months and came in 4 times to file reports before I got my pay and benefits at Adecco
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Malheureusement je n'ai effectué qu'une seule mission ,mais elle a été très enrichissante pour moi.Seule reproche je postule beaucoup et j'ai peux de retour téléphonique pour me pourquoi ma candidature n'est pas retenue, et un manque d'entretien.
Výhody
TICKET RESTAURANT
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
I'm about to finish my 5th year on assignment , looking forward to a decent next assignment that matches or be better , clearly a career needs to be advanced
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
C’est grâce à cette agence que j’ai pu travailler après un long moment au chômage.Ils sont à l’écoute et ne manque pas de professionnalisme.Je recommande vivement cette agence. Ils sont compétents.
Výhody
Ticket restaurant - aides diverses - Indemnités de fin de mission
Nevýhody
Aucun
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Un trato excelente, ambiente cordial y el trabajo genial
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Leuk en gezellig personeel.Behulpzaam Weinig communicatie.Weinig terugkoppeling op vragen
Výhody
Vriendelijk personeel
Nevýhody
Slechte communicatie/ terug koppelingen
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
I set up an interview with them using their text system. They had a half hour window to call and never did. Waste of time and energy. Never gave me any kind of notification that they would not be calling
Výhody
None
Nevýhody
Waste of time
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Devido a distância, a empresa é bastante flexível e inovada criando um clima agradável à todos os envolvidos.
Výhody
Plano de saúde e alimentação no local
Nevýhody
As vezes há dificuldade na comunicação
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
I had a very good experience with Adecco. I would recommend them and use them again if I have to. Very professional and knowledgeable staff. I was able to get a permanent job working for Adecco.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Poměr práce/život v zaměstnání
Kompenzace/odměny
Jistota zaměstnání/Postup
Vedení
Pracovní kultura
Hola se trabaja en equipo ,hay buen ambiente de trabajo, te ayudan a formarte . Un saludo.
Výhody
Ninguno
Nevýhody
Ninguno
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
  1. Recenze od zaměstnanců