Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Adecco

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Vše
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (17 479)
3,0
Pracovní kultura
No opinion for this company, normal labor there, nothing to say
Pracovní kultura
Found a job that had what i was looking for as quality of life. I havent been with the company long enough to assess the rest of the questions, but extremely happy so far.
Výhody
you have options. Place, hours, ft, pt, etc
Nevýhody
when you find a job you want to stay at, it might not happen.
Pracovní kultura
provide plenty of opportunity to excel if you show dedication and interest.
you will be closely observed at all times.

people friendly environment

very busy and the challenge is to keep up with the pace and be accurate
Výhody
fair pay, energetic work environment, growth potential
constant observation. easily terminated
Pracovní kultura
Tres bonnes expériences au chu de Toulouse, dommage que ce soit arrêté faute de réduction du personnel
Expérience
Précarité de l emploi
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Schnelle und konkrete Vermittlung an Kunden, sehr Lösungsorientiert, Standortleitung und auch meine Ansprechpartnerin vor Ort immer für einen da.
Zeitarbeit
3,0
Pracovní kultura
I was hired as a temp and the environment was awful. I can see why the turnover rate was so high because no one wants to be in a toxic environment. If you were not a family member you were not moving up.
1,0
Pracovní kultura
Completely unprofessional place to work! Had an interview scheduled with them and they didn’t even show up. When I got in touch with someone about it, they didn’t care at all.
Rude people
Pracovní kultura
Quick hire always. Very helpful . Respectful. Kind. If I was ever to return to Kentucky again would be the first place I would go for work again. Thanks
Pracovní kultura
tive a sorte e a felicidade de conhecer uma empresa séria e muito preocupada com seus funcionários.
Výhody
salário, plano de saúde e odontológico, vale refeição e vale alimentação.
Nevýhody
não poder trabalhar o resto da vida para esta empresa .
Pracovní kultura
Excelente. De las mejores empresas temporales. Su puntualidad al pago y su responsabilidad
Pracovní kultura
when I couldn't work or find full time employment or my health sat me back Adecco has been their and help me stay employed and been a saving grace. I recommend them to everyone.
Pracovní kultura
A adecco é uma empresa que gostaria de estar trabalhando até sempre.
Crescimento profissional
Não tem
Pracovní kultura
Adecco was a company I worked with in the past. Previously, I had good assistance. But recently with relocating to a new office the local administration is not as efficient. I have problems with payroll, training and noticed problems with management and contractors. I could work but there were discrepancies.
Pracovní kultura
Adecco is good to me and always recommend friend and family to come and wk for the company. It 's always good to work for Adecco because they find you what you need and I greatfull for that.
Pracovní kultura
I enjoy working for Adecco. They have great HR staff that works with you and they offer benefits day 1 of working for the company. You have room for advancement and growth
Pracovní kultura
I really enjoyed working for them as a temp. My supervisor was always helpful. They placed me at a job that I ended up staying at for a very long time.
Pracovní kultura
Pay rate is too low ,work is hard no discounts in merchandise . Depends on location traffic of customers are heavy amd is exhausted for only $10 hourly.
Bussy job
Low pay rate
Pracovní kultura
Very good job. Nice experienced. I worked for about one year, and know many things about all. It's a showroom posted job. Without training I got to know many details but slowly.
Výhody
Good
Nevýhody
Very good
Pracovní kultura
They are very respectful, organized, and attend to the observations of the worker, although almost all tasks require a lot of physical effort. Good organización.
good working environment
very strenuous work day.
Pracovní kultura
Ho avuto l'opportunità di lavorare nella sede Amazon di Passo Corese.
E' stata una bella esperienza e un banco di prova importante. Ho ricevuto valutazioni positive che significano gratificazione per tanto impegno e precisione nel lavoro.
buoni pasto
tempi di pausa ristretti
1,0
Pracovní kultura
Se siete persone oneste e qualificate non affidatevi a loro. Da 2 mesi ormai cerco di capire perché mi negano un colloquio nonostante sia stata contattata da loro 5 volte poiché il mio profilo è esattamente quello che stanno cercando e nessuno che mi aiuti a capire come mai. Vengo sistematicamente ignorata in qualunque forma io chieda informazioni, e questo, da un'agenzia che dovrebbe aiutarmi a cercare lavoro, lo trovo inaccettabile. Ormai sono a casa da un anno e mi sono affidata a loro perché, in un periodo del genere, potessero aiutarmi, invece mi mettono i bastoni tra le ruote senza darmi spiegazioni! Incompetenti, menefreghisti e deleteri per persone oneste che vogliono lavorare seriamente, a differenza loro.
Nessuno
Nevýhody
Disinteresse completo nei confronti di chi si affida a loro offrendo le proprie competenze