Barclays
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Barclays

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Vše
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (5 809)
Pracovní kultura
Working in a team of very bright people. Work is challenging but rewarding .
nice staff, benefits...
Very strict compliance rules
Pracovní kultura
Good environment to work at no stree and management very professional and they developed me mentally and physically . Growth and self development is thekey. Fun whilst working and godd work environment to work at overall.
Incentives
Good environment
Pracovní kultura
Disorganized, they work you like slaves. Constantly reorganizing and bringing in efficiency experts. If you don’t fit into the new plan, you get cut.
They want employees on call 24/7
Wfh capable
Many
Pracovní kultura
Not a bad side gig fast paced as different event different energy didn’t mind doing. Manager come in and out but that happens every where. Had its perks. Meet a lot of different people from management coworkers
Výhody
Lunch free ticket to shows games
Not enough venues
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Generally speaking it was a world class working environment. The culture of bureaucracy is what I had a real problem with. It was stifling.The compensation was at par with industry rates and unionisable staff were allowed to unionise.Management generally speaking was a menace and advancement path not clear.
Výhody
Reasonable compensation (above market rates actually), healthcare
work-life balance, bereaucracy
Pracovní kultura
Good place to work, good experience for people to help with your career great learning experience, great team activities, fun environment, and helpful
Relaxing
Pracovní kultura
Not a comfortable work environment. Management is very disorganized and also like dictatorship. Quantity over quality work is to be expected. You would think that if an employee is found to be at fault that has to go thru management for approval that the manager should be reprimanded as well for allowing so. Certain managers are not held accountable for things they are most definitely accountable for.
Výhody
Benefits
Nevýhody
Management and lack of accountability
Pracovní kultura
Je remercie l'équipe gestion de portefeuille qui m'a offert l'opportunité de me former, apprendre, pourvoir utiliser les outils nécessaires et plonger dans le monde professionnelle.
Pracovní kultura
It's a good place to work, with some opportunity to progress. However there are those chosen favourites who seem to progress the most, based of their political relations.

There are too many people doing the same role, this is where the internal politics takes over.

Overall, there are smart and hard working people, so you can learn, however the business takes too long to make decisions and execute. But thats the downside for working at large Bank,
Výhody
Good training and support with flexible benefits
Nevýhody
Salary is low and everyone wants to be a 'Director'
Pracovní kultura
They asked me to do a review in order to view other reviews, this is a waste of time for me. I need to see the other reviews so what the heck. Let's go for it
Nothing much
A lot of changes
Pracovní kultura
I worked for them for 3 years. Things certainly changed once we got a new VP in the Fraud Detections Department. He leads like a dictator rather than a leader. Reporting is a mess, lack of clear direction from senior management in the Fraud department. I can only speak for that department. It is a good place for a young person to start, however would avoid the Fraud Department.
Pay and Benefits are good
Senior Leadership
Pracovní kultura
I have experienced very good work life balance in Barclays. Its my dream company due to contract experied i was relived from the Barclays. I am waiting for any other opportunity from Barclays. i am happy to work with Barclays.
Pracovní kultura
due to the vindictiveness' of a manager from my previous employer i failed the reference process and even after the matter was resolved it still cost me my job
Pracovní kultura
Work in equity research, you learn a lot for the first two years but then the role becomes monotonous. Company pays well below the street, so you can probably get a similar experience with better compensation elsewhere.
Pracovní kultura
Working at Barclays wasn’t awful however I felt as if I was just an easily disposable number on their list to help them clear their backlogs with their complaints. I also felt as if I was back at school as the office is quite ‘clicky’ and I do not like drama.

I was on a temporary contract and when the contract was finished they would extend it by a month each time which made me feel very unsecured
Výhody
Good working hours (if you get the morning shift)
Nevýhody
Lack of care for their employees (unless your high up)
Pracovní kultura
Fab place, fab people some great managers but pay wasn't enough or equal to new recruits via HR. Training was brilliant regular and up to date, and thorough. I loved working for this company, colleagues care about you as an employee and all customers. Facilities were great and communal areas
Výhody
People are great lovely managers very caring
Pay was a little unfair
Pracovní kultura
Overall experience at Barclays wasn't bad, but after 2,5 years of working hard for them through the agency was left worthless when they organised a call for all temp staff at the same time, to say we're not needed anymore. Simple thanks, bye, nothing more...
Great line manager
Nevýhody
Being a number, not a person
Pracovní kultura
Great work environment with a lot of good people. Good work life balance and decent atmosphere.
Opportunity to progress if you do well.

Should do a better job at retaining temp talent. Lack of job security pushes great people to leave.
Výhody
Opportunity to learn and develop, great culture, great people, enjoyable work
Nevýhody
Failed to retain key temp talent, have a lot of decent people leaving whole permanent staff are lazy and obnoxious
Pracovní kultura
Management wasn't great when I was there. Our team was unhappy and judged constantly. Motivation was declining. Its hard to progress if you start in collections department. Be careful of what you say to people too, almost like anywhere.
Výhody
Pay, benefits, system's, training was thorough
Nevýhody
Managers, breaks, atmosphere when I left, lack of morale
Pracovní kultura
I have never hated a job this much. The customers don’t like the company and don’t want any of the products you are pressured to force down their throats. The managers pile on the pressure to sell their products and hit your targets. The upper management get a taste of ‘power’ and treat everyone else like rubbish. The company pretends to be all ethical but they just want to wring every penny from the poor person you have to call.
There was a fire at the call centre I worked at and the employees standing outside were literally cheering.
Výhody
I really did try to think of one but nope, nothing.
Nevýhody
There isn’t enough space in this box.
Pracovní kultura
Bullying and childish management.
Little idea of real life business activity.

Go off script when talking to them and you are on disciplinary.

All they want is drones.
Farting at desk