Brose
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Brose

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (660)
Pracovní kultura
Sice těžká práce pro ženy, lákavé podmínky, vyváženost
Levné stravování
Časté střídání personálu
Pracovní kultura
De acuerdo a el paquete de prestaciones que ofrece al personal administrativo son excelentes, hacen promociones de palabra sin una oferta económica, solo el personal que tiene buenas relaciones con el coordinador o supervisor puede subir de puesto y sueldo.A veces el trabajo es estresante y solo les interesa que estés disponible para la empresa cualquier día de la semana y hora.Cómo en toda empresa hay compañeros que te apoyan en todos los sentidos.
Výhody
Vales de despensa, comedor, transporte, bono anual, SGMM, vacaciones arriba de la ley
Nevýhody
No valoran al personal por su trabajo solo por la forma de relacionarse con jerarquías
Pracovní kultura
Nice clean place Great bosses but they need to connect with the people more. Overall i had great time working there, but pay was a bit low. Also you cant leave for lunch.
Bonus
Hot in summer
Pracovní kultura
Great Company to work for. Great Job Work/Life Balance, Compensation/Benefits, Job Security/Advancement, Management, and Job Culture. Great Company to work for.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
A decent company with opportunity to grow should you choose to do so. There are many 7 days a week shifts that is tough without days off. Great first job for young folks.
Learn and Grow
Seven day work weeks
Pracovní kultura
Had a great time working there as an intern. People were supportive and job responsibilities were enough to make you feel like you are contributing to their business goal.
Pracovní kultura
I was hired at Brose North America in 2017. I have loved my job for 3.5 years, and now I am seeking further opportunity. The work culture and people at Brose were excellent to work with.
Výhody
Great pay, great people to work with
Nevýhody
Difficult to communicate work tasks if no strong internet connection
Pracovní kultura
Fast paced & high stress isn’t even the word, the management is a joke and nothing is fair .. at ALL. I would not recommend this place to anyone do your self a favor and stay far away
So stressful
Pracovní kultura
This job sucks you stand all day you are rushed all the time and the management asks for impossible numbers to get done, when you can't keep up management writes you up and suspends you
Some free lunches
Nevýhody
Short break and rushed on the work
Pracovní kultura
Ho dovuto trasferirmi con la famiglia e sostenere una notevole mole di sacrifici per accettare una offerta di lavoro a tempo indeterminato, ma dopo diversi training sostenuti con pessimi formatori ed aver dovuto colmare in autonomia questi gap tecnici tra studio e lavoro documentabile e che ha consentito in diverse occasioni continuità al lavoro di altri colleghi, dopo soli 2 mesi non mi hanno ritenuto idoneo a rivestire un ruolo per cui mi avevano assunto. La politica aziendale di questa compagnia è assumere personale con aspettative esorbitanti allo scopo di sfruttarne poi il lavoro e nel frattempo cercare soluzioni alternative. Una perdita di tempo per il lavoratore che si vede privare non solo del mancato riconoscimento del proprio lavoro ma sopratutto della propria dignità. Si dovrebbero solamente vergognare ma ormai queste multinazionali godono di potere politico che affidano a persone che dirigono le aziende trascurando i valori della meritocrazia e dei valori umani, se non soltanto a parole, laddove siamo tutti bravi.
Stipendio
Nevýhody
alcuni managers IT, il direttore della sede di Melfi e suoi "galoppini"
Pracovní kultura
Hard to get hired on. Even if you have perfect attendance and hard work. A lot of drama. Required to learn more areas than your actually going to work in.
Pracovní kultura
Buen ambiente laboral, buena organizaciónExcelente comedor, transporte, prestaciones etc
Seguro de gastos mayores
Nevýhody
Compromiso con el trabajo demasiado exigencia pero son objetivos alcanzables
Pracovní kultura
Hard work for little pay and you work every Saturday as temp and hard to get hired on. Good luck if you like it grate but it’s not the best find something better if u can
Lunch time
Everything else
Pracovní kultura
I loved the work schedule, they make sure you get your days off. I didn't like the fact that you didn't know what time you are going to get off work.
Pracovní kultura
Our plant is growing fast with several key projects being launched with different oem's.there is a lot of promotion within, and plant experience is awesome.
Výhody
great benefits - best insurance around
pragmatic
Pracovní kultura
The work schedule can be hectic, overall it was an okay company. They had my line on 7 days for so long, I couldn't take it no more. Thr place is full of gossips. It reminds me of high school all over.
Pracovní kultura
healthcare is Great. Unpaid lunch. Ford side work 8hr and Chrysler work 10hr. I dont like HR department they are rude , Management is mean and unfair, have favor the rules dont apply to everyone.
healthcare is Great
unpaid lunch
Pracovní kultura
Work environment is toxic supervisors are bullies and disrespectful. Higher management needs to come in and replace the entire management team all the way down to some of the supervisors. The building is too small for all the equipment and materials not safe at all.And you don't work 40 hours .
Good Benefits
Toxic work place.
Pracovní kultura
Está empresa tiene buenas prestaciones, buen ambiente laboral
Pracovní kultura
I enjoyed working in Brose. I've learned about cars, I was manufacturing car parts for car seats which gave me an idea of what car seats are made of. I was always busy meeting the norm which made each shift go by really quick. I've worked as many overtimes as I could and my supervisors always tried to meet my requirements.
possibility to work overtimes
Three-shift arrangement
Pracovní kultura
My time at brose was being toyed with that I would or wouldn’t be hired in. They hire you through an agency and getting hired in is a pita took me about a year
  1. Recenze od zaměstnanců