Continental
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Continental

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Vše
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (2 690)
Pracovní kultura
Firma dobrá ale plat malý podle mé pozice kde dělám za 2 lidi.
Pracovní kultura
Lo difícil era el inicio y fin de turno mayormente,papeleo, feedback, etc, los problemas entre ese lapso eran muy comunes y se solucionaban en tiempo relativamente corto.
descansaba 4 días por semana
Nevýhody
mi jefe directo no era responsable
Pracovní kultura
it was a good job, but we never knew when we would be working, sometimes i would have max 10 hours a week. my shifts would get cancelled extremely often but it payed well at least for a first job.
people are nice
Nevýhody
literally everything, customers are always angry, we didn’t get any discounts, 15 minute breaks for 7 hour shifts.
Pracovní kultura
Work is fun however deadlines are always tight and there are always last minute OT(unpaid/uncompensated). Work life balance highly depends on the team you are in.
Pracovní kultura
Es una empresa muy buena con buenos principios, buen ambiente lavoral, trabajo en equipo, trato con el cliente excelente.
Seguros de gastos mayores
Ninguno
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
I enjoyed my time at conti. Had its own sports and fishing club. Show and welfare facilities. Excellent canteen. Friendly local people. I took redundancy in 2007.
Pracovní kultura
Como eu já disse era uma empresa muito boa de se trabalhar e o ambiente era bom
Pracovní kultura
My experience working in the tire build department was horrible. Spent an equal amount of time troubleshooting equipment which made it difficult to reach production numbers; You can call for help which is what I always did but the set up technicians won’t set the machine up properly majority of the time. I was constantly being pencil whipped during my quarterly reviews even after I expressed my concerns with management.
Great pay and benefits
Nevýhody
Terrible management and the morale is very poor
3. srpna, 2020
Thank you for your review. At Continental, we believe having strong mentors is important at every level in your career. We're disappointed to hear you do not experience this. Not only do we try our best to make sure that every one of our employees is happy and successful, but we also have talent management processes in place to assure that managers are having regular performance conversations.

Our core values are extremely important to us, and we want to make sure each and every one of our employees feel our values in action, everyday. We would love to learn more about your current experience - if you’d like to share, please contact us directly at careers@conti-na.com

In the meantime, we will make sure to bring this to the attention of your local HR team.

Pracovní kultura
Empresa que não tem que falar dela muinto ótimo de se trabalhar estou .em governador Valadares tem uma recapage aqui em Valadares se tivesse a oportunidade trabalharia pq são conveniado co a Continental. A Continental e uma excelente
empresa para se trabalhar nota 10 parabéns continental
Vorteil:
Förderung zu Weiterentwicklung

Unterstützung bei der Balance zwischen privat & Arbeit trotz Schichtsystem

Chef & Angestellte sind immer auf Augenhöhe

Nachteil:

Konnten mit meinem Arbeitsunfall bzw meine Ausfallzeiten nicht gut umgehen & ham mich dahingegen ein wenig im Stich gelassen
Pracovní kultura
Continental Values is lived by every employees and they are the core pillars of the company. Extensive growth opportunity and great learning and development initiatives for all the employees
work life balance, transportation
stressful
Pracovní kultura
Grandes oportunidades de trabajo y desarrollo profesional
Pracovní kultura
Boa com muita dinâmica e bastante proveitosa e edificante
Sem comentários
Nada a declarar
Pracovní kultura
bon cadre de vie et de travail. carrieres variees. possibilite a l'international.
al
Pracovní kultura
cant learned more about automation
working with good team

enjoyable working in this company

cant build your confident level

working with good supervisor
Pracovní kultura
Empresa que deixa seu funcionário se desenvolver e que lhe dá chance e investe nos mesmos, com bom ambiente de trabalho e valorização do trabalhador.
Muintos benefícios
Nevýhody
Dificil relatar algo do gênero
Pracovní kultura
These people do n ok t treat there employees fairly they talk down to you and always put you down. Very poor management skills they talk very ugly to there employees training is very poor. And pvsms very poor managers.
1. července, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear your experience at Continental wasn’t ideal. We try our best to make sure that every one of our employees is happy and successful. We would like to connect with you to learn more about your experience and your thoughts on management practices and communication skills. You can contact us directly at careers@conti-na.com

Best of luck with your future endeavors,

Pracovní kultura
Trabajo si hay mucho, prestaciones de ley también, trabaje bajo outsourcing propuesta promovida por un jefe interno para ahorrar dinero a la compañía...
Promoción de cambio de puesto inexistente, aumento salarial inexistente, bonos por productividad inexistente, áreas de mejora muchas aún así recomiendo la empresa solo habrá que entrar por los medios correctos.
Výhody
Buena cultura laboral, buenas instalaciones
Nevýhody
Estrés laboral al máximo, jefes nefastos, no promociones
Pracovní kultura
In questa azienda ho trovato molta disponibilità e collaborazione in senso trasversale all'organizzazione stessa. Spero che il futuro possa riservare nuovi successi.
Pracovní kultura
The work was hard but I enjoyed it. Pay was very fair especially when you get hired on full time . Benefits were more than fair . The hours were nice.
pay and benefits
management was poor
1. července, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. If you have any more suggestions or comments regarding your experience with managers, please feel free to contact us directly at careers@conti-na.com

Pracovní kultura
Ótimos salários, benefícios e plano de carreira.

Operador Multifuncional Salário inicial hoje +- 2500.
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Continental a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení