Ericsson
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Ericsson

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (6 434)
Pracovní kultura
Great place to work but not much job security, especially as a contractor. The people making the decision don’t view you as a person, just a number. Even if you out perform others, it doesn’t mean they will ever offer you a blue badge. Pay is good but long hours. Overall it was a good experience but not great.
Cafeteria, Pay, Office Space
Hours, Job Security, Office Politics
Pracovní kultura
Nice place to work, supportive team. Work life balance, competitive environment, daily standup, could play various indoor games. Weekly progress review for intern. Mentors are supportive, managment is slow.
Výhody
No strict timing, supportive, work life balance, free meal coupons
Nevýhody
No team outings, no extra facilities
Pracovní kultura
Work projects with global scope; collaborative approach; many colleagues with lots of experience and over the globe. Management open for different ideas
Many subsidized lunch restaurants
Nevýhody
Slow decision; time zone difference
Pracovní kultura
really loved ericcson and they had great benefits. Amazing bonuses also. Wish their sprint contract would have worked out better, but sprint was an poorly managed company.
Work at own pace
oncall was awful
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Advancement here is far and few between. Management isn’t the best. You’re not an “Employee” at Ericsson. Here you’re just another number that’s replaceable at anytime. A lot of promises are made that are not kept. On a good note, the benefits are incomparable and the retirement is great. The pay is average.
Benefits, retirement, And PTO
Advancement, Pay, and Management
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson has very good work culture . Good work life balance culture , Good people and Good work environment . Good for Learning and career development.
Výhody
Good work life balance culture
Average salary
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson good company in Jaipur good employees good job experience my experience very good experience kukas company good discipline in company good security
Výhody
Good
Nevýhody
9 hours
Pracovní kultura
Stressful environment, I saw Every month employees leaving the company. Worst management, biased and egoistic managers.salary is on time. Lots of politics. Worst case in Noida Ericsson , lots of good thoughts but briefly no work-life balance.
Good Salary
No Work-Life Balance.
Pracovní kultura
Good opportunity to develop your skills They provide equal opportunities to upgrade yourself Suitable options are available for career advancement, depending upon your experience
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is nonstop to create many developments in all aspects (products, processes and personnel). I am very proud to be a part of Ericsson's great development process. Overall Ericsson supports the employee to grow their skill set in their speciality or interest.
Výhody
Free handphone and it's montly cost.
Pracovní kultura
Great work culture. a truly global company with lots of benefits. The international exposure is truely fulfilling. one can learn much faster with level of exposure.
Pracovní kultura
jai passer 7 ans très agréable et enrichissante sur tout les plans ou jai gagner beaucoup d expérience et jai travailler avec des collegue tres douer dans la Telecom
Výhody
jai visiter presque tout le territoire nationale algérien
Pracovní kultura
Mycket stimulerande, dynamiskt och intresseväckande miljöer att jobba i som jag fann roligt, kreativt och utvecklande att jobba i. Arbetet tog mig runt jorden. Många spännade, intresseväckande och fascinerande möten i olika kulturer.
subventionerade fritidsaktiviteter
Pracovní kultura
In my time with Ericsson, I have expanded my skillset and knowledge in Network Operations. I started as a Project Coordinator and moved up to Network Engineer, in support to remote tower field engineers. I would assist with remote troubleshooting, network system readings, and system configuration.
Pracovní kultura
Worked with a great group of people. We all knew each other from previous projects. Great work environment and highly trusted personnel. Great support..
Great people
Pracovní kultura
Benefits were second to none and the pay was good for the industry. Frankly they did what they could with what they had, seeing how our warehouse was a bunch of storage units when I started. You will not be promoted in this company, I had more "acting foreman" who were top hands that they never gave a promotion to than actual foreman on site. We were told when we were hired that we'd be home most nights when for a good portion of my time there we were out Monday, back Saturday. I understand that these are tough times with covid and a lot of us lost our jobs. I wouldn't call it a bad experience working with them, but I definitely didnt agree with the way they ran the place a lot of the time.
Pracovní kultura
A empresa é legal para se trabalhar, equipe que realmente domina as tecnologias que utilizam e não tem problema em compartilhar conhecimento, mas peca um pouco no gerenciamento da equipe de desenvolvimento, os processos são lentos e algumas ferramentas internas bastante defasadas
Pracovní kultura
Excellent place to work. Relaxed, self paced, no bossing, metrix organisation. High importance to core values and respect. Well paid and packages, bonus.
Best place to work
Nevýhody
job security. Lay off fear always
Pracovní kultura
Its a good environment of working place and all of the staff are good and working together as a team to reach everyone goals. The Management levels are really open regarding suggestions and also concerned regarding their staff workflow and health. Even though there are times that we have to struggle to reach our targets, but at the end, all our hard working will be appreciated by the higher levels.
free lunch, small gifts
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a great work environment. It provides growth opportunities and develop human capital. High potential persons are spotted and recognized. Ericsson exposes its employees To different cultures. It teaches diversity and tolerance.
Fair aystem
Lot of travel
Pracovní kultura
Academic is good in Ericsson. I love to have a member of this giant telecom organisation. In you talk about on a broader view Ericsson is one of the best employer in the world.
  1. Recenze od zaměstnanců