Ericsson
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců společnosti Ericsson v místě Kolkata, West Bengal

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 138 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (6 434)
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson has very good worklife balance.Employee friendly company with good reputation in the telecom area.It is investing in its digital business and seeing a slow but steady growth.Colleagues are very supportive and helpful.
Mobile bill reimbursement
Hike has decreased
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a frontline company working on cutting edge technologies in the Information and Communication technology domain. Assignments involve a lot of learning and hard work, but the system is very supportive and the culture is very collaborative, due to which working in Ericsson is a lot of fun. Managers are more compassionate towards their employees' welfare and personal exigencies. However, the salary structure and pay review process is non-existent, due to which a lot of disparity and under-compensation exists, which is a constant source of headache for the employees. Employees are not adequately compensated for their work.
Výhody
Collaborative environment, exposure to cutting edge fronline technologies.
Nevýhody
Pay review, compensation is inadequate, long term employees suffer pay disparity.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a very good environment for work culture & gets lots of facilities for working & also Manager & Senior are very help in nature. Ericsson provide Training session for improve our technical skill.
Pracovní kultura
There is no personal life for off roll employe,And manager are think they are like GOD. No holiday ,no personal life for ARP employe. Working culture is very bad .
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson Global Services India received Award for Great Place to Work during 3 consecutive years. Colleagues are very cooperative. The company is very strict about its work ethics and business ethics. Work life balance is very good. Employees are not stressed here.
Pracovní kultura
the initial 3 years of my Carrier in Ericsson ,was a great experience. Great learning opportunities with Work Balance. Good help from managers and seniors in work related aspects.
Pracovní kultura
This is a completely unaltered & unbiased review, considering my experience while working in the Organization. Firstly, being a telecom company, many would be afraid of the work culture, but as compared to other competitors, I feel Ericsson goes beyond expectations. I worked as a Solution Integrator at Ericsson India Global Services for 2 years. Started as a fresher and built a strong career while working there. Here are the Pros and Cons which i felt were worth mentioning - Firstly the cons - The biggest con here is salary hike. When I was working there, the hike percentage was very less. I saw people working for 2-3 years straight with a very low yearly average hike. That might be during my tenure and maybe it improved after I left or was better maybe before my joining, but this was the case during the time I was employed. Also, in some projects I have seen and happened in my case as well, project managers were very rude to employees. Just to impress the clients with fast results, they kept burdening the employees. This is not right, considering the core ethics of Ericsson which respects each and every employee in the organization with work-life balance. On the other hand, I was very much impressed with my Reporting manager. Was very supportive and always tried to help me up-skill myself in regards to the latest technologies. Also, they need to increase the compensation provided to employees who work nights, odds and extra hours. When I was employed the tariff was - 150 for night, 100 for extra as well as for working in odd hours and 350 - for working in weekends. - více...
Pracovní kultura
Excellent workplace, flexible working hours. Technical growth can be limited if not proactive. I was fortunate to work in good teams, learning new technologies.
Pracovní kultura
Not FOR IT professional, mainly for Telecom , Network Domain. Lots of option for career growth and self development, personal grooming and latest technologies. Can easily maintain work and personal life, main problem is the technology and project related hiring, resource manager selects resources rapidly without judging their skills/interests, and you have to do whatever they are telling.
Pracovní kultura
It is really a nice experience to work in Ericsson. It is very much friendly atmosphere to work there. People are helpful and nice. I feel lucky to be a part of Ericsson family.
Pracovní kultura
This is a good workplace if you have 2-3 yrs+ exp in Application Development / Deliver & Maintainance profile. If you want to get settled in, then this is perfect organization. Work- Life Balance is excellent. However, if you think, you want to learn & grow from here, you're fool. Moreover, hikes are very less compared to it's peers (other telecom gear maker giants). If you compare hikes in comaparison to Multivendor Service Organizations, then it is at par. Onsite Oppurtunities are there.
Pracovní kultura
Very good with regards to Salary but pathetic in terms of Work-life balance. Lot of talk about cross-skilling but unfortunately nothing gets translated into action even if the credentials are acquired in the relevant technologies.
Pracovní kultura
flexible good work culture nice ambience ok management helpful colligues hr good takes occational initiative challenging works good work-life balance
Pracovní kultura
Its a good place to work. One can have Work life balance is good. One can learn things here. But poor from monetary perspective. Hardly one gets nominal hike.
Pracovní kultura
It is a good platform to built a carrier in IT field, very good work culture and office environment. People are very supportive in the office. A knowledge built up platform for freshers.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson has a very good work environment which allows us to maintain good work life balance. Ericsson needs to improve the management system otherwise everything else well maintained.
Good work Life balance, Work from Home facility, Onsite scope
Long Hours, Poor Management
Pracovní kultura
For fresher this company is not a good start for learning. But for experience people it's a very good company as per salary , facility and work load balance.
overall good
Nevýhody
Not good company for fresher.
Pracovní kultura
Excellent Employer in terms of Benefit.Work from home is available. Good work life balance.Scope to grow in product development and research.exploring global opportunity is an option.
Pracovní kultura
Good Company to work. Productive environment for Employee Work culture friendly for employees to balance personal and professional life. Career growth wise good
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is good company ,, overall good mgt,good at work,good salary,good culture, nice place to wrok,overall good,present over whole world, nice enviroment
Výhody
GOOD
Nevýhody
GOOD
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Pracovní kultura
Perfect place to allign and learn market leading telecom products and technology. This workplace provides all facility to work with experts who are working in this telecom tech field since long time.