Ericsson
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Engineer ve společnosti Ericsson

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 283 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (6 434)
Pracovní kultura
I am working on Ericsson and I have full common on Ericsson, There is nothing difficult to achiev, When I working on Ericsson I going happy, So I want work on ericsson
Pracovní kultura
Till now I have Maneged to sustain in my project. I just completed 1 year in Ericsson. Good compensation ,nothing new to learn. Many people staying 5 years and more in erricsson. Hope the experience help me grow in the future.
Pracovní kultura
I lost my job in cross cutting,afterall it's a MNC company.In this covid19 period we work for company at this condition and suddenly they terminate me. And also they gave me notice 1 month ago, no extra salary for terminate me in such condition. How do I survive in such condition. Really I can't differentiate small Private company with MNC company. HEvenmmhfxbhmmmanagemestastbehind me
Good team member
No job assurance
Pracovní kultura
Its good to work here as the management is very supportive and it feels good to work in this environment. Its very good to work with great timing makes your work balance good.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Whole Operations department got TUPE'd over to Ericsson in 2016/2017. To make good on the contract they shipped our jobs out to India where labour is dirt cheap. Ericsson did not really care for us properly whilst we transferred over. We were seen as just a temporary commodity to be "care taken" until they could make good on their contract by making us redundant in the UK. No real opportunities for the majority of staff to move into within the Ericsson organisation itself. Would never work for this employer again!
Pracovní kultura
I'm working at Ericsson Indonesia by outsource, almost six years still can't have a chance to be a permanent employee. But it fair working there, I have a good benefit. Thanks
Pracovní kultura
Management is not so good , you got late promotions and yearly hikes are not upto your performance. this may vary as per department but I'm telling this in my scenario. overall Ericsson is safe (if you are on-roll) .
Pracovní kultura
Being My first organization to work after completing my education i got a huge and very cooperative platform to enhance my learning, my competency and deliver my efficiency. Due to relocation issue , i had to quit else i have long plan to continue with the organization.
Výhody
team lunch at each quater end, incentives like mobile bill claim, cab facility, shift allowances.
Nevýhody
rotational shift in my project
Pracovní kultura
A very good company to work and employee engagement program are key feature to training oriented and encourage to learn and invest in latest technology.
GOOD CULTURE
Salary
Pracovní kultura
Not secure the company after training you are not sure you are select or not.. so this is beat company of MNC but field work and no promotion no increments....
Pracovní kultura
Best place to work,good work life balance. Great place to work. Good enviroinment. Best practices. Best ratio Handful resources Independency Self oriented possibilities
Pracovní kultura
good company for fresher. They will learn a lot in Ericsson. The working environment is good but management is not that great. Ericsson have too many processes.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson has a world class training program that’s very detailed. You have access to all the materials you need at any time. Also, you get a sense of belonging that supersedes most companies.
Pracovní kultura
Work culture of Ericsson is good.As per my experience it's a learning place for all engineer.Ericsson always follow proper flow chart or hierarchy to resolve any issues.
Pracovní kultura
Over all is Good company , one can stay in this organization for long period of time and can grow their skill in different domain as well. Company gives your enough on-site opportunity.
Pracovní kultura
Good working environment with proper guidance. The thing that you will learn there is team work. Very good management of team and customer. Hardest part of the job is working hours. Sometimes you have to work more than 12 hours.
Pracovní kultura
It was my dream company to work. It is giving me an apportunity to learn and grow. Ericsson has opened doors to world of future by its innovation and technology.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a great company to work with .I learned a lot professionally. I had a chance to work with true professionals in their fields. I was sent in Europe by Ericsson to train NOC Engineers , it was a great experience.
Pracovní kultura
OK, GOOD FOR HIGH EXPERIENCED GUYS. Poor increments Night shift Tough culture tough dead lines work pressure . growth at Ericsson is not good. work life balance is zero.
Pracovní kultura
technical day of work in customer premises of Ericsson is good, skillful, management, specially technical manager was excellent. work place is also good.
Pracovní kultura
No need to explain.Work culture of ericsson is very bad,we are not placed according our experience ,not getting salary proper-all the work done by field engineer but salary we are getting very less.
NOT APPLICABLE