Ericsson
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Network Engineer ve společnosti Ericsson

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 191 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (6 434)
Pracovní kultura
In my time with Ericsson, I have expanded my skillset and knowledge in Network Operations. I started as a Project Coordinator and moved up to Network Engineer, in support to remote tower field engineers. I would assist with remote troubleshooting, network system readings, and system configuration.
Pracovní kultura
All the time I worked at Ericsson I always learned new things every day. They really care about their employees and have mutual respect for everyone. Managers are always there to support you if you get stuck in any problem or task.
Pracovní kultura
Good place to work with great work culture. Ericsson also encourages its employees to learn new things and explore their potential. Being a huge and diverse organization, Ericsson exhibits a great sense of respect towards its employees.
Pracovní kultura
3 years of experience as a Network Engineer. Productive and Fun Workplace. Good job culture and work-life balance. Not recommended for freshers. Salary benefits are low.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is the very bib company and there is more job Security, there is good Management and the job culture is very good at my end there is Salary/Benefits.
Pracovní kultura
Friendly environment. Cooperative colleagues. Good work culture and management. Good work life and personal life balance. Healthy environment, good perks, good career Options.
Pracovní kultura
Kabul Ericsson Afghanistan is branch in Afghanistan working since long time and it handles managed service for most of telecommunication companies in Afghanistan its management is perfect in all part.
Pracovní kultura
Working Environment is good , culture good , growth limited, offroll is treated same as onroll but there is no job security for offroll after project end.
Pracovní kultura
Company Name is Good to here this I was very keen to join. It's not like as the name , Never join such a company in a contract base all time you will think like today or tomorrow would be my last working day. Project finish your work day finish.
Výhody
Company Manegement is Good
Nevýhody
Too Much pressure for the work, some time no weekend off, no job safe
Pracovní kultura
working with grate minds and people that are ready to make the company move forward. I have the best NOC team that puts head together to see that all problems are solve on time with a correct resolution
Pracovní kultura
Good for people who want to start their career but need to switch since no growth is seen for the future and salary is not upto the mark for higher positions
Pracovní kultura
Lots of full night shifts. I learned drive testing, neighbour planning, site installation activaties, KPI monitoring. Working in project for the long time we have to request everytime for the change of projects to increase our learning and technical skills.
Pracovní kultura
I have much more thing experienced and knowing about to network field. In ericsson i have doing many things and learn about to softwares and loging with a IP also knows about to IP and VLAN.
Pracovní kultura
I don’t want to talk about it, I believe I already told you enough. When a company doesn’t have any culture and professionalism what else you want me to explain
Pracovní kultura
the initial 3 years of my Carrier in Ericsson ,was a great experience. Great learning opportunities with Work Balance. Good help from managers and seniors in work related aspects.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a good place to work in. It has much of a relaxed schedule if not working in back office. Do consider it as a job preference. The salary hikes are though less.
Pracovní kultura
Mucha colaboración entre empleados. Hay un buen ambiente laboral y el trato es respetuoso.
Pracovní kultura
Got Excellent experience in all G ( 2G,3G,4G LTE ) networks as well as Transmission. Good knowledge gained in all projects and managed services of Equipments.
Pracovní kultura
You dont need to be an engineer to work here as an engineer. Salaries are very low and work is very easy. There are no oportunities to grow in this company.
Pracovní kultura
environment for this company is good, management are okay, salary also okay following experiences. job scope given also okay. need to be more alert related with alarm and need to reach KPI.
Pracovní kultura
I worked here for 19 months and started as a fresher here but did not feel like a fresher because everyone is treated equally and with high esteem. Employees and management is very considerate and helpful and the team made me feel comfortable within and I really appreciate the environment. Work in Ericsson is good and I was in technical department of optimizing network issues. All possible facilities were provided to me like cab facility, mobile bill reimbursements, mediclaim policy and all.