Ericsson
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Service Delivery Manager ve společnosti Ericsson

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 51 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (6 434)
Pracovní kultura
Great company. Takes care of employees and customers. People I worked with were awesome. We deployed LTE network for AT&T in California Ericsson benefits were the best of all the companies I’ve ever worked for.
Great benefits
Nevýhody
Global so working across multiple time zones
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson offers many opportunities within the US and abroad in Project/Program Mgmt, Leadership, and Managed Services. In fact, Ericsson has a presence in almost every country.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a Great Place to Work, it is operational in around 187 countries so people at Ericsson have the opportunity to work in a diverse environment,
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson provides an opportunity to grow , flexible work timing. The culture in Ericsson is so diverse and so many activities to improve it. Learning is a top priority
Good benefits, training
Nevýhody
seem to change course often
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is an excellent place to work but what matters is the project that you work on. The HR is all virtual hence don't expect much support from them but the employees help each other a lot. No matter what I will always jump to work for Ericsson
Pracovní kultura
Muy buen ambiente laboral, los beneficios son muy buenos, por arriba de la media de las demás empresas en Mexico
Pracovní kultura
As Service delivery Manager, I interface with lots of department in my organization; project, operation, marketing, IT planning,etc and have to send lots of mails daily and provide update to top management on technical problems.
Work remotely
Nevýhody
compensation for working extra hours
Pracovní kultura
I am still with Ericsson and could be one of the best person to tell you about life at Ericsson. Ericsson gives you everything you can ask for in an organization - flexible work hours, WFH, discounted meals, fun activities at work place, travel for work and much more. I know some companies do much more than Ericsson but most of them are smal size organizationsin terms of employee count. With Ericsson's organization size I know from my industry experience that Ericsson does what best they can do for their employee.
Pracovní kultura
A company that has changed in recent years but had a great culture of collaboration and focus on customers, doing well again with 5G and hope to see it rebound, learned a lot there and great opportunities to travel and work with people around the globe.
travel, new technology
Nevýhody
managers tend to stay in their roles a long time so internal mobility can be slow
Pracovní kultura
Open Culture, endless Learning Opportunities and Career Growth options Good Infrastructure, Work life Balance, Mobile Bill Reimbursement Salary on every 25th of the month and Holiday Payout
Pracovní kultura
Worked many years for Ericsson the first 12 to 15 years ok but after that the work life balance was removed at least from the are were I worked. It seems that being laid-off always ;loomed over your head. Some management were not good at all. Also with in groups or departments there were hiring only for the same race.
Great and interesting work
Nevýhody
No Work life balance, hard to take time off
Pracovní kultura
Swedish style company with excellent management methods towards its employees. You are allowed to work to your own ethics and take responsibility for your work and how you complete the tasks.
Working environment.
Progression.
Pracovní kultura
Given the opportunity and resources to succeed and grow professionally. Politics regarding ownership (turf wars) is counter productive and in some cases sends mixed and/or inconsistent messages to customers.
Výhody
Leading edge technology, Benefits were above average but are being scaled back.
Nevýhody
Frequent waves of lay offs reduces morale
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a good place for learning, I have learnt a lot here from technical point of view and as well as from management point of view. But the prospect of salary and benefits are very limited.
Pracovní kultura
One of the best companies who has a culture built on accuracy and credibility. Unfortunately Ericsson has to compete with Chinese vendors where the competition is not fair since the workforce is too cheap and product design is quite easier and cheaper for such Chinese Companies.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is going through cost savings and this means lots of layoffs. I went through multiple reorgs while at Ericsson and another is on the horizon.
Pracovní kultura
The work environment is very good, management is good, we have a space to make decision, caring about our personal life, this motivates us to be pro active.
Pracovní kultura
I joined Ericsson as a summer intern. Ericsson HR hosted "Innovation Challenge" for all summer interns in North America. Each intern team was mentored by a senior VP. It was a great exposure as I got to meet talented people across north america and learnt new technologies.
Good pay, Dallas location
No paid leave
Pracovní kultura
Good installation to have lunch because the good cafeteria they have it in the facility, excellent coworkers to work and the organizational is amazing.
flexible family time
free lunches sometimes
Pracovní kultura
Nice company to work with good working culture , very friendly and open culture, management is very supportive , work life balance , good learning opportunities.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson has been the number 1 in the Telecoms market for many years and probably got used to it and became arrogante. We have been challenged by the Chinese vendors all over the world and apart from it, our strategy doesn't seem to be giving results. Too much politics in the workplace.
Výhody
Good work life balance and benefits.
Nevýhody
Too many reorgs in the past years and lay offs too, Lack of stability and outlook are disengaging employees.