Ericsson
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici System Engineer ve společnosti Ericsson

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 25 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (6 434)
Pracovní kultura
Work projects with global scope; collaborative approach; many colleagues with lots of experience and over the globe. Management open for different ideas
Many subsidized lunch restaurants
Nevýhody
Slow decision; time zone difference
Pracovní kultura
Most of my time at Ericsson I worked the 3rd shift. Having to work 3rd shift meant being a jack-off-all-trades as I worked outages and performed scheduled maintenance. If there were no outages, I would work trouble tickets in the queue.
Pracovní kultura
Excellent place to work and grow. Job security impacted by Telecom market forces and could be a little uncertain at times....................................................................
Pracovní kultura
Excellent company to work. They value diversity and inclusion. It was a very good experience to work in a company which is a pioneer of ethical values.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
The job nature was really interesting, but people have very varied knowledge and experiences make working in a team to achieve the goals in the reasonable time difficult.
Pracovní kultura
4-6% increment every year which is very less according to MNC. They have a excuse that company is in loss can't give extra hike kindly manage with us.
Pracovní kultura
Good work culture to work is an advantage of working in this company, very good employee engagement activities and good resources to learn. The work like balance is good in this company.
Good work culture
Bad product roadmap
Pracovní kultura
It is pleasure to work with Ericsson the work is nice and the management is very good and helpful.The organization process is good and all the employees who work in this company have good enthusiasm at work.
Pracovní kultura
> You can get onsite opportunities. > Great learning environment. > Explore new technologies > You will get recognized for your great efforts and good work
Pracovní kultura
The difference between the lives of FEs and FOs is huge, and not what we were told it would be. The money is different and in my area we work every weekend but one.
Outside all day.
Driving hours and pressures
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson has fallen on hard times, and lack of planning by executive leadership led to a lengthy stall in sales, causing a rapid decline of market share and revenue. The company needs a strong position as they reorganize in efforts to reduce costs. Unfortunately, decisions so not come quickly in Ericsson and they continue to fall further behind.
Pracovní kultura
Typical day at work at Ericsson is busy. Lot of challenges and learning experience. The atmosphere – culture is really nice and enjoyable. The management really friendly.
Pracovní kultura
ERICSSON Ericsson provides services, products and other solutions for equipment such as cellphones, software and wireless technology. good training
Pracovní kultura
A little more relaxed than most office, but everyone gets on with their job. International company with flexibility and the funding to train its staff. You will be at the forefront of the telecommunications world.
Výhody
Travel opportunities and career progression
Management changes alot
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson took over Telcordia Technologiies in 2012. We moved into their culture which includes open space, game room , free coffee. The work space is nice and lends itself to collaborative working. My line manager has been excellent guiding me through me various challenging assignments. My job involved travel which was exciting but at times was difficult as the client wanted us on-site weeks at a time. I have worked with many bright and motivated people - the teamwork is great.
Výhody
Free coffee, flexible - work from home on a regular basis, very good health care
Pracovní kultura
Leader in the wireless broadband area. Company performs many trend researches and has great vision. For example, Ericsson talked about Connected Society with billions of connections long before IoT became the buzz word. Company offers a lot of online learning materials to employees.
Výhody
Great no cost health benefit for whole family
Pracovní kultura
productive and organized workplace.It was a very good experience for me at Tata Consultancy Services serving for client Ericsson. I have learnt a lot of technical stuff
Pracovní kultura
Flexible working hours, particular focus towards documentation, on-site project assignments. Ericsson invests considerably in R&D, design, testing, delivery, consultation and support roles.
Pracovní kultura
Generally a good work life balance. Incredible benefits. Opportunity to work at a global organization on large IT platforms.
Výhody
Incredible benefits. Various local perks.
Pracovní kultura
Unfortunately I was let go due to financial down turn and lack of one type of job skills. I guess a double E is a requirement even though I had on the job experience.
Výhody
Good company to work for as long as you are given a chance to develop your skills.
Nevýhody
Even though you have 40 years of work experience, once you are pigeon holedit hard to develop more job skills.
Pracovní kultura
I liked this company very much. I left this company so soon because the work didn't interset me there. It was basically a telecom company and they wanted me to work on Telecom things which I didn't agree.
Výhody
Culture, timings, work life balance
Not really