Ericsson
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Tower Technician ve společnosti Ericsson

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 16 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (6 434)
Pracovní kultura
Overall the company is amazing, the benefits offered are second to none. There is great opportunity just work and home life balance isn't conducive for my current situation.
Pracovní kultura
The pay is good for someone new to the industry. Can't argue with the benefits. Management is horrible though, unreliable, only looking out for themselves, very hypocritical. Usual corporate BS.
Výhody
Benefits start day 1 of employment.
Nevýhody
Poor Management, High stress and heavy workload with unrealistic timelines.
Pracovní kultura
Ericsson is a great place to work if you like staying at the level you are at. There is no chance of advancement and management literally doesn’t treat you like a human being
Great pay and benefits
Nevýhody
No support from upper management
Pracovní kultura
Benefits were second to none and the pay was good for the industry. Frankly they did what they could with what they had, seeing how our warehouse was a bunch of storage units when I started. You will not be promoted in this company, I had more "acting foreman" who were top hands that they never gave a promotion to than actual foreman on site. We were told when we were hired that we'd be home most nights when for a good portion of my time there we were out Monday, back Saturday. I understand that these are tough times with covid and a lot of us lost our jobs. I wouldn't call it a bad experience working with them, but I definitely didnt agree with the way they ran the place a lot of the time.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
If you want to never be home, have horrible management, absolutely no communication, and no advanment opportunity then this is the place to work. Mangers almost never answer their phones you are promised to be home almost every day but you won't be due to being 2-3 hours away from your home. Also they don't promote you unless you threaten to quit. You also will never be on the same crew day to day
Good benefits
Nevýhody
Home work balance, management, no advancenment
Pracovní kultura
It’s a great job excellent benefits and pay. Not much communication and living in hotels throughout the country. There is no shortage of work witch is a good thing in have sustainability. Definitely every day is different and never know what to expect.
Pracovní kultura
i was a tower hand at Ericsson and had some personal things not come up i would still be working there if you don't mind long hours and being on the road all of the time its a great place to work the benefits are outstanding and management is great (at least in my market) they seam to really care about there employees
Pracovní kultura
Good company good benefits poor family life balance.pay is ok could be better. Management does not notice hard work. Everyone steps on each other toes.
Výhody
Benefits
Nevýhody
No home life. Live to work
Pracovní kultura
Dangerous line of work and can be mentally demanding if fully unaware of what your taking on. Other then that it is amazing and offers a great salary.
Výhody
Salary, benefits, paid time off
Nevýhody
Balance with family is shakey
Pracovní kultura
My manager was a drunk that was no great at his job. Would send drunk emails at 1 -3 am threatening to fire employees and then next morning would be polite in your face like he never sent the emails
Pracovní kultura
The benefits were top 5% in the nation but is changing in 2018. Management was on a continuous change and did not know how to manage personnel effectively. The people were goo top work with and if you got with a good crew it was a blast. Down fall is the management constantly changed the crews, not a good thing.
Výhody
Benefits
Nevýhody
Management and pay could be better
Pracovní kultura
Management was unprofessional and careless about employees. Worked longer hours and still was paid poorly. Climbers Became the blame of all mistakes made by field technicians and management. Tower Climbers are better off contracting elsewhere.
Výhody
Benefits (If you ever have time to use them or won't get fired for using them)
Nevýhody
Management (L.A. Area), No advancement, no competent individuals above the working level jobs, lack of communication and professionalism, soft threats daily.
Pracovní kultura
The company is going through massive restructure to many unknowns, management is over working lower workers and excepting entry level to workers to preform management work, and lack of communication.
Výhody
insureance and paid time off
Nevýhody
managment over worked lack of communication
Pracovní kultura
I worked my butt off for little pay, but the benefits package was great. If the compensation would've been better for what I did, I would recommend...
Pracovní kultura
good job if youre green. high end on pay and long hours which can be good and bad. recommended if youre big on safety and getting the job done. good people
Pracovní kultura
Technical training is inadequate to prepare technicians for what needs to be done leaving the burden on crew leads to teach newcomers with no knowledge. Lack of clear promotion & advancement criteria makes it hard to stay motivated.
Zobrazit další recenze spol. Ericsson