Experis
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Experis

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Vše
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (732)
Pracovní kultura
pay not up to the market standards.
No paid leaves

No medical insurance to employee and family.

No proper hierarchy.

only good thing will pay on time.
Pracovní kultura
Large company, decisions directly affecting the office Team are made at such high levels of the organization that your Mngr has little ability to help influence the decisions that directly affect the Team (ie: backfilling termed consultants, etc).
Výhody
Decent annual compensation, lucrative bonuses for achieving various metrics
Nevýhody
Terrible health, Holiday and vacation benefits for recruited project consultants, no available resources to tech screen technical candidates, zero job security
Pracovní kultura
This job will break you down and leave you a shell of who you used to be. You are a performance score on a spreadsheet and nothing else. There are no raises or promotions or bonuses. Job security does not exist. You cannot have a family working here because once you log off, you will be filled with anxiety about the next day. Every minute is watched, every letter typed is documented and reviewed, your work is screenshotted every five minutes to confirm you're working and documents any idle time after a few minutes. Unexpected sick days are unexcused unless you get a doctor's note, with only 3 sick days allowed 90 days. Upper management is not part of the team, but they will happily give you a pay cut or fire you without ever knowing you.

If you do not work fast enough, you will be fired. If you do not respond to a case within just a few moments, you will be at risk for firing. If you do not say the script correctly, you can be fired. If you say anything negative about the company to any of your coworkers, you can be fired. If you're late or have extenuating circumstances that cause a delay like childcare issues, you can be fired. If you do everything right and still fail to hit unreasonable performance stats, you will be fired. If you do not take enough cases in the shortest amount of time, you can be fired. You are expected to work with customers on the phone while working with customers via email or chat simultaneously, if you do not, you can be fired.

Every shift, you will wonder if you will be fired. You will work unpaid after your shift ends and after you have clocked
 - více...
Výhody
Team all shares the same sentiments about being there, direct management does their best to help you and understands. When you quit, it feels good and your wife will like you again.
Nevýhody
When I left, I didn't recognize my family or myself anymore.
Pracovní kultura
Show up on time get chewed out someone wanted to be late in meeting, work your life off just to be treated as pariah. They expect you to fit thier model yet they do not know it themselves. Rules consistently changing and constantly being broken for favoritism. Not a rewarding experience.
Video games
Nevýhody
Nano management, fake environment they dont care about you.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
als externer Mitarbeiter wurde ich bei versch. Firmen eingesetzt.,
Kommunikation hat gut funktioniert, Zahlung immer pünktlich

Gegen die Auswirkung von Corona gab es keine Mittel

sonst alles in Ordnung
nein
ja, bedingt
Pracovní kultura
I would like to join immediately in Experis it manpower group company again.

It is very good company in my life.

All environment is very free and relax no stress at all.
Excellent
Excellent
Pracovní kultura
I couldn't effectively complete analysis projects because A) I was only given three months of data, B) the data provided didn't make sense (product delivery dates were listed as months BEFORE the product order dates), C) no one could tell me what caused the date discrepancies. FRUSTRATING!
Výhody
Client company had great cafeterias all over its campus.
Nevýhody
Couldn't get more data to complete my task.
Pracovní kultura
Manpower is a good company. But as it is old they are tied on the budget thus it is hard to negociate pay increase. But there is a very good work life balance.
Good and relax environment
Low salary
Pracovní kultura
Id a la web "putasconsultoras" , alli hay información real.
Es una charcutera y te venden al cliente. Es ilegal pero todas las hacen. Muchas mentiras y tu pones cara de que te lo crees, ya esta.

Les ves 2 veces: en la firma del alta y la baja.No hay 2 nomina a iguales y si vas al médico o una baja no te pagan los 2 primeros dias. Reclama y a ver si te lo devuelven
Cobrar la nómina
Nevýhody
Todos, estas vendido a un cliente. Te denominan "apreciado colaborador"
Pracovní kultura
Such an amazing team and company I wish the benefits package was better with a better healthcare package with today’s environment I would hope the company will adapt and allow for more remote work opportunities in the future as our team has proven to be successful not in the office and working remote
Výhody
Great teamwork and compensation opportunities with recruiting
Nevýhody
Not the best benefits package and healthcare could be better
Pracovní kultura
Not a secure place to work. The ability to work from Home is a plus. But the lowness management quality make you feel miserable. Don't ever imagine of a raise. Be ready for a pay cut and no holidays paid.
Work at home
Nevýhody
No raise, metrics are all that count
Pracovní kultura
L'azienda tiene molto alle persone che vi lavorano dentro. il clima aziendale è ottimo.
Posizione.
Nevýhody
Open space a volte molto affollato.
Pracovní kultura
Please Care for people, train new workers, and don't try to intimidate by posting to fire employee is they don't obay your command. Don't treat people like a number.
Výhody
The Best part of the job is working remotely
Everything else
Pracovní kultura
Wenn es um Unterstützung geht, kann man sich nur auf das eigene Team und wenige ausgewählte Kollegen im Unternehmen verlassen. Das restliche Umfeld ist auf Konkurrenz ausgerichtet. Zusammenarbeit zwischen verschiedenen Standorten findet kaum statt.
Výhody
Restaurantgutscheine als Gehaltsbestandteil, 30 Tage Urlaub, Gehalt kam immer pünktlich
gutes Gehalt durch Provision nur im Vertrieb möglich
Pracovní kultura
Work culture and management at experis is one of the worst i've ever seen, they don't value their employees, the management is really in your face and tons of micro management. They like to hire fresh grads and pay them little to nothing and like treat employees like trash
Pracovní kultura
Estuve casi 4 años con ellos y nunca tuve una promoción ni aumento de sueldo. Pedí en más de una ocasión que se me evaluara. Incluso pedí cambio de proyecto y fueron todo promesas. La cosa más ruin, mezquina y miserable es cuando tienes una baja médica o te ausentas un día para ir al médico. ¡ Te viene descontado de la nómina !
Los proyectos son un espejismo, porque te llevan al cliente para que hagas la entrevista y hacen lo posible para que te quedes dentro, luego se olvidan de ti. Es raro que vengan a visitarte. Les interesa que factures y no des molestias.

Nada recomendable.
Pracovní kultura
challenging, always learning new features and products. very technical skill sets required. great place to work. company supports training and certifications of all products
Pracovní kultura
rapporti chiari e onesti. Presenti e veloci a risolvere un problema
Pracovní kultura
I absolutely loved working for them. I was in the professional group when I was hired. I was lucky to be placed at HP. Experis let me learn and grow as much as I wanted to. I would still be there if our jobs had not been outsourced.
Pracovní kultura
Experis Finance believes in the candidate experience and is focused on client satisfaction as well as the well being of employees. The company provides unlimited growth potential for those who like to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Pracovní kultura
The best part of this contract work was the flexibility. I enjoyed the work, and felt appreciated. There was no raise, although I asked for one. The pay seemed low.