Experis
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Experis

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (740)
Pracovní kultura
I worked for Experis for over a year and the work was enjoyable, however management was not great with complaints with other coworkers and lied about job security. When I first was hired they promised that they were different than other contract agencies and said they wouldn’t “kick me to the curb” once my contract was over. A few months before the contract was over they said there was no job and no work avalible and that I would have to find work elsewhere. It was very rude of them to almost garantee my job security. I also had issues with my team leader, accusing me of things I had not done. I told management and said they would talk to him, but the issues still continued. Our team leader woild also make excuses to leave during fhe day where it was almost 2-3 times a week they would leave early and management did nothing to punish this behavior but I was yelled at for taking two days off when one day I was sick and the other day I had requested off weeks prior. I enjoyed my time working and learning but the mamagement needs to step up when there are issues or problems that their employees have. They also need to not garantee job security when they do jow know what is in the future.
Work environment, flexibility
Nevýhody
Management, job security, overtime for a whole month
Pracovní kultura
They only care about their numbers, you the employee are jus a work horse who has limited room to have human life if three thing happen to your attendance you are fired. Even though they want you to be there 40 hours a week all year long with no pto, and jus 24 hours of sick leave time despite the fact that u aciculate more. They don't care about your physical or mental health, unless you have covid 19 symptoms. The management is only here to keep feeling a false sense of leadership is around they literally do nothing and collect their payroll.
Weekly pay
Everything else
Pracovní kultura
It's all about your numbers or you will be fired. Get more surveys or you will be fired and replaced. Job was great at the beginning and then it was just being whipped like mules. Make sure you find ways to "add value" to extend cases but then you're fired for not taking enough new cases. Really demoralizing to work here.
Working from home
You're treated like cattle
Pracovní kultura
Had a contract with another agency for a client and they took over that contract.Worst agency ever, unprofessional, on all levels looking only to squeeze as much as they can from my hard labour hard earned honest crust.Parasites leaving out of other people's hard work and not having any respect for the ones putting a loaf of bread on their table. Arrogant, patronizing, deceitful.Stay away from them and their Manpower main group.
nothing
worst agency ever
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Honestly, do not waste your time working here, dinosaur systems and no real in house database. Senior recruiter roles are 90% admin and you have to jump through hoops to get people onboarded.
Nevýhody
Everything about the role.
Pracovní kultura
A Candidate would do better on their own as an independent contractor. Experis lowballs pay, provides the bare minimum in benefits with most of the cost paid by the Candidate (I pay $668 a month for everything with a $1800 yearly deductible) and you have to work 1000 hours before getting paid for a few holidays.
Výhody
Not worth using this agency, go elsewhere
Pracovní kultura
My situation was unique in that the client approached me for the position and asked me to go through Experis, I didn't really have an interview from them. I chose the hourly pay option where I got paid for what I worked, any time off was between me and the client. I did not need their benefits package. Once I was employed there was very little contact from Experis unless there were changes to the time reporting system. The Experis person was helpful with determining an hourly rate. My only negative comment would be that my rate did not change during the 7 years I worked there.
They left me alone.
Nevýhody
They probable got rate increases from the client but I didn't see any.
Pracovní kultura
No existe respeto por el negocio de los s clientes, buscan como evadir los derechos de los trabajadores y no respetan las ofertas que se extienden en la contratación
Pracovní kultura
Large company, decisions directly affecting the office Team are made at such high levels of the organization that your Mngr has little ability to help influence the decisions that directly affect the Team (ie: backfilling termed consultants, etc).
Výhody
Decent annual compensation, lucrative bonuses for achieving various metrics
Nevýhody
Terrible health, Holiday and vacation benefits for recruited project consultants, no available resources to tech screen technical candidates, zero job security
Pracovní kultura
This job will break you down and leave you a shell of who you used to be. You are a performance score on a spreadsheet and nothing else. There are no raises or promotions or bonuses. Job security does not exist. You cannot have a family working here because once you log off, you will be filled with anxiety about the next day. Every minute is watched, every letter typed is documented and reviewed, your work is screenshotted every five minutes to confirm you're working and documents any idle time after a few minutes. Unexpected sick days are unexcused unless you get a doctor's note, with only 3 sick days allowed 90 days. Upper management is not part of the team, but they will happily give you a pay cut or fire you without ever knowing you.If you do not work fast enough, you will be fired. If you do not respond to a case within just a few moments, you will be at risk for firing. If you do not say the script correctly, you can be fired. If you say anything negative about the company to any of your coworkers, you can be fired. If you're late or have extenuating circumstances that cause a delay like childcare issues, you can be fired. If you do everything right and still fail to hit unreasonable performance stats, you will be fired. If you do not take enough cases in the shortest amount of time, you can be fired. You are expected to work with customers on the phone while working with customers via email or chat simultaneously, if you do not, you can be fired. Every shift, you will wonder if you will be fired. You will work unpaid after your shift ends and after you have clocked - více...
Výhody
Team all shares the same sentiments about being there, direct management does their best to help you and understands. When you quit, it feels good and your wife will like you again.
Nevýhody
When I left, I didn't recognize my family or myself anymore.
Pracovní kultura
Show up on time get chewed out someone wanted to be late in meeting, work your life off just to be treated as pariah. They expect you to fit thier model yet they do not know it themselves. Rules consistently changing and constantly being broken for favoritism. Not a rewarding experience.
Video games
Nevýhody
Nano management, fake environment they dont care about you.
Pracovní kultura
als externer Mitarbeiter wurde ich bei versch. Firmen eingesetzt., Kommunikation hat gut funktioniert, Zahlung immer pünktlich Gegen die Auswirkung von Corona gab es keine Mittel sonst alles in Ordnung
nein
ja, bedingt
Pracovní kultura
I would like to join immediately in Experis it manpower group company again. It is very good company in my life. All environment is very free and relax no stress at all.
Excellent
Excellent
Pracovní kultura
I couldn't effectively complete analysis projects because A) I was only given three months of data, B) the data provided didn't make sense (product delivery dates were listed as months BEFORE the product order dates), C) no one could tell me what caused the date discrepancies. FRUSTRATING!
Výhody
Client company had great cafeterias all over its campus.
Nevýhody
Couldn't get more data to complete my task.
Pracovní kultura
Manpower is a good company. But as it is old they are tied on the budget thus it is hard to negociate pay increase. But there is a very good work life balance.
Good and relax environment
Low salary
Pracovní kultura
Id a la web "putasconsultoras" , alli hay información real. Es una charcutera y te venden al cliente. Es ilegal pero todas las hacen. Muchas mentiras y tu pones cara de que te lo crees, ya esta. Les ves 2 veces: en la firma del alta y la baja.No hay 2 nomina a iguales y si vas al médico o una baja no te pagan los 2 primeros dias. Reclama y a ver si te lo devuelven
Cobrar la nómina
Nevýhody
Todos, estas vendido a un cliente. Te denominan "apreciado colaborador"
Pracovní kultura
Such an amazing team and company I wish the benefits package was better with a better healthcare package with today’s environment I would hope the company will adapt and allow for more remote work opportunities in the future as our team has proven to be successful not in the office and working remote
Výhody
Great teamwork and compensation opportunities with recruiting
Nevýhody
Not the best benefits package and healthcare could be better
Pracovní kultura
Not a secure place to work. The ability to work from Home is a plus. But the lowness management quality make you feel miserable. Don't ever imagine of a raise. Be ready for a pay cut and no holidays paid.
Work at home
Nevýhody
No raise, metrics are all that count
Pracovní kultura
L'azienda tiene molto alle persone che vi lavorano dentro. il clima aziendale è ottimo.
Posizione.
Nevýhody
Open space a volte molto affollato.
Pracovní kultura
Please Care for people, train new workers, and don't try to intimidate by posting to fire employee is they don't obay your command. Don't treat people like a number.
Výhody
The Best part of the job is working remotely
Everything else
Pracovní kultura
Wenn es um Unterstützung geht, kann man sich nur auf das eigene Team und wenige ausgewählte Kollegen im Unternehmen verlassen. Das restliche Umfeld ist auf Konkurrenz ausgerichtet. Zusammenarbeit zwischen verschiedenen Standorten findet kaum statt.
Výhody
Restaurantgutscheine als Gehaltsbestandteil, 30 Tage Urlaub, Gehalt kam immer pünktlich
gutes Gehalt durch Provision nur im Vertrieb möglich