Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti ExxonMobil

Nalezeno 24 recenzí, odpovídajících vyhledávání Zobrazit všechny recenze (2 904)
Řadit podle: Užitečnosti | Hodnocení | Data recenze
Pracovní kultura
a very competitive and challenging job
DEDICATED CUSTOMER PROFESSIONAL FOR AVIATION (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Prague22. ledna, 2019
This huge company offers a very safe environment and so many challenging opportunities to learn and never stop to achieve goals and improve skills.
It was a very demanding role to be dedicated customer professional at aviation but at the same time was the most exciting job I ever had in my life.
very good
contracts manager (Současný zaměstnanec) –  prague8. ledna, 2019
very nice place to work, nice people and nice managers
friendly, multicultural environment
customer service (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Prague26. srpna, 2018
ExxonMobile is a great employer for fresh graduates to start their career. After 2 years on the entry level position employees have a broad choice to choose their position of interest.

Company provides many trainings, languages courses, possibility to participate in various projects
Good employer
Nevýhody
you usually start on entry positions disregard your professional experience
Pracovní kultura
A very good organisation for students
Invoice Processor (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Prague1. srpna, 2018
Very open for students and graduated, with plenty of benefits, friendly workspace and opportunities of rowth. Unfortunately very poorly paid.
A good early-career option
Marine Distribution Analyst (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Hlavní město Praha4. května, 2018
ExxonMobil is very hierarchical, making it difficult to get your skills and talent recognized without putting in years in the company. Technology is not as cutting-edge as in IT companies but with the limited skillset of current talent it's easy to stand above them in annual reviews (even if it does not help with pay raise).
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 5NeNahlásit
Positive, long-term focused company
Credit Manager (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Prague, CZ10. února, 2018
A very collaborative, positive atmosphere. Everyone is extremely intelligent and passionate about their job. Overall, it is a very well run company and a great place to work.
benefits, people
slow career trajectory
Conditions de travail très agréables
Service client (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Prague, République Tchèque29. ledna, 2018
Travailler chez ExxonMobil fut très agréable, car d’une part l'environnement y est basé sur le confort de ses employés. De plus, on y trouve un véritable entraide entre les employés, ce qui est bénéfique pour tous les partis.
Conditions de travail très agréables
Salaire moindre
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 1NeNahlásit
Pracovní kultura
Great learning and level of experience
HR (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Prague, Hlavní město Praha26. ledna, 2018
ExxonMobil is a great company to start the career in. The learning (training, personal development, variety of smaler or bigger projects) is unbelievable. I have learnt and tried tripple many things in comparison with the same time spent by my previous employer. You are the owner of your career, you need to look for opportunities and help your supervisor to lead you. I see this rather as an advantage. You can be part of decision making if you are active and confident. When you perform well you get a raise every year. If you don´t you don´t. The system is quite fair. Every day I am in touch with number of colleagues from CZ as well as other colleagues from all over the world. I write number of emails every day, oftern attend meetingsm teleconferences or deliver presentations or trainings. I love the people in the company, the friendly environment and team spirit are great. I get often suprised about how the company cares of its employees through number of site initiateves and educational presentations.
Výhody
25 days vacatzion, ergo specialist and ergo equiptment, number of site initiatives (family oriented topics, LGBT, women interest network, health and wellness etc.)
Nevýhody
Sometimes it is not clear who is responsible for what
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 1Ne 2Nahlásit
2,0
buenos compañeros, mala organización
Departamento de Compras (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Prague17. září, 2017
Mala organización de trabajo por parte de los managers
Výhody
Flexibilidad y localización de las oficinas
mala.organización
Multicultural place
Continuous Improvement Coordinator (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Prague27. července, 2017
ExxonMobil is a great company to work at. It is very diverse and that is why a lot of people like to work there. My own experience was that I learned a lot about different kinds of cultures, how to manage my own time and how to be quick and accurate at things I did. The beginnings were hard but then I got used to it and like the place. The hardest part of the job was always giving a presentation to management because there should be data which interest them such as weekly/monthly and yearly improvements etc.
flexibility
Pracovní kultura
Získání zkušeností v mezinárodní nadnárodní firmě
Area sales manager, Marketing manager (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Praha19. května, 2017
Velmi vysoká podniková kultura
Odpovědná obchodní a marketingová pozice na dynamicky se rozvíjejícím trhu čerpacích stanic v té době
Odpovědnost za přidělený region
Odpovědnost za obchodní výsledky a cenovou politiku čerpacích stanic
Odpovědnost za nájemce - jejich vedení a nábor
Výhody
Získání neocenitelných zkušeností, školení v Německu
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?AnoNe 2Nahlásit
Great team of people
Account Payables Processor (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Prague16. dubna, 2017
If you need stable job you can rely on them. Need to multi task, sometimes you have to do all the work by yourself.Can be a high stress and very competitive environment. Not enough or significant raises. Everyone wants to be a manager but organizations are rather flat. Travel opportunities often limited.
Pracovní kultura
International surrounding, great place to work
Logistics Coordinator for German Market (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Prague30. března, 2017
Amazing high equipped offices in Prague city centre. Great people from all over the world, possibility to speak lot of languages. Great atmosphere, team spirit. Amazing benefits like massages, fitstop, fruitstop,language courses, special trainings.etc.. Lot of extra activities. Great company events. But Safety first.
Multi cultural environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Praha 323. února, 2017
Multi kulturni pracovni misto kde se dalo rust podle vaši prace, bez diskriminace.
FLEXX
OMEZENI POZICE
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?AnoNe 3Nahlásit
Personal Statement
Network Advisor (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Praha4. června, 2016
I am experienced in logistics consultancy, project management and analysis, versed in all operational and financial aspects of delivery management, quality control, inventory control and customer service.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 1Ne 1Nahlásit
ExxonMobil
Assistant financier (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Praha24. února, 2016
Très bonne expérience dans un environnement multiculturel.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?AnoNe 2Nahlásit
Customer Service
Customer Service Professional (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Praha, ST8. prosince, 2015
First I open SAP and run reports (sales activity, not loaded orders, held orders, past due dates).
Second I go through email in shared email box. I lebel them for my team colleagues. I take care of urgent issues, because responsible colleague is not in the office yet.
Thirth I go through my personal email where are information from team administration, HR, managers, team meeting, Company initiatives, etc.
- - -
I know status of SAP orders, I know status of emails.
- - -
If there is not an urgent issue which should be followed (like a not loaded order from previous day) I start Work on release of blocked orders by contacting the responsible internal department. I keep cusotmers updateded about the status of their orders and I am looking for a slolution how to solve issues if any. (jInvoice correction, new material to be linked in masterdata for a trail, etc.)
- - -
The rest of the day is about communication both internal and external.
- - -
Once a week we have a team meeting where sharing information and experiences.
- - -
Based on involvement every colleague is a member of a project, group or a committee (Women Interest Network, Ergonomic group, SAP power users, Shared point group, Safety committe, Now your customer project, Time Collection project, Step in to Fitness, etc.)
- - -
When a colleague has a birthday we eat a cake together.
- - -
From time to time we do a team activity or we go just for a team dinner.
- - -
Once a month we can have a massage. That is the latest improvement in our working environment.
If I would not fall in love, I would
  více... not move to Copenhagen, I would like to keep working here.  méně
No office in Denmark
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 5Ne 1Nahlásit
Pracovní kultura
Miejsce pracy w ktorym panuje przyjazna atmosfera, firma nastawiona na klienta i na pracownika jednoczesnie
Dedicated Customer Specialist (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Praga, CZ28. září, 2015
Bardzo dobre miejsce pracy, praca polegająca na realizacji zamówien kleintów
Výhody
Darmowe napoje, uroczystościowy cattering, okolicznosciowe eventy
brak
Pracovní kultura
Professional and corporate environment stimulating personal growth
Quality Assurance Analyst - Accounts Payable (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Praha, Czech Republic30. července, 2015
Exxon is a corporation with a tremendous potential for personal growth. I have learned several new software systems in order to perform daily tasks. Management behaves very professionally and is open to any comments and suggestions. Efficiency is required on daily basis and pro active approach is appreciated.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 2Ne 4Nahlásit
Pracovní kultura
Working environment with free coffee and water
Team Lead (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Prague18. dubna, 2015
ExxonMobil Business Support Center employs more than 1000 people, half of them are foreigners. The company offers free language courses, various trainings, life insurance program, free fruit 2 times per week,ergonomic program and fitness program. They pay average in comparison to similar jobs locally, career prospects are not transparent, new vacancies are not published anywhere. The management is fine, the work ethics allow to report a mistake immediately, nobody is going to shout at you down for this. They exchange your keyboard, chair, computer for ergonomic ones in case you feel pain from typing. There is a physiotherapist employed in the center for consultation and a fitness trainer coming once per day to motivate workers to stretch. Despite all this benefits many employees are feeling down, as there is little place for creativity or influencing things.The company has many procedures, safety obsession, lots of supervision. Colleagues in most cases are great, but some teams are too competitive. Typical day consists of a lot of emailing, reporting, some meetings, phone conferences.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 11NeNahlásit
Registrovaný profil

Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?

Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě ExxonMobil a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.

Odeslat otázku