Grafton Recruitment
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Grafton Recruitment

Zobrazeny všechny recenze (67)
Produktivní zábavné pracoviště
Tímto Vás žádám o přijetí do zaměstnání. Vzhledem k tomu že jsem v současné době nezaměstnaný, mohu nastoupit kdykoliv dle vašich představ.Pro více informací přikládám životopis.

Tel . kontakt - 603483242
Pracovní kultura
Absolute Disaster to work for.
Management were absolutely useless, most weeks I didn't get paid and when I did get paid, it was usually under what I was owed. I only worked a Saturday so this was just unacceptable, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!
Very stressful experience.
Would not recommend it,I worked for them for 6 months,wages were wrong 12 different weeks,all I ever was told was oh we'll put the money in next week. They dont care that people have bills to pay or kids to feed. You can never be sure if you will be paid in full or not. Absolute disgrace.the manager is useless,he can never admit that the wrong payments are down to him,always somebody else's fault. So unprofessional.
2,0
Pracovní kultura
Used to be a great company with a great name, CEO destroyed it.
I joined Grafton because it was a well respected recruitment agency in Czech. As a Team Leader I was promised growth opportunities and the chance to lead a team. My direct manager was great, but was constantly bullied by the CEO who appeared not to know much about the business, just KPIs. I left, demoralized and left Recruitment.
Oficiální odpověď od Grafton Recruitment
17. února, 2020
Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your poor experience, however this page is run by Grafton Recruitment Ireland, and we are unaffiliated at present with Grafton Recruitment in Czech Republic.
Pracovní kultura
Buena paga, dificultad con firma de contrato
Trabajé como promotora para esta empresa y me hacían contrato por día y la mayoría del tiempo tenía que llamar constantemente a recursos humanos para que me hicieran el contrato.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Stay away
The staff in the Derry office don’t have a clue! Never paid on time and emails and calls never answered. Work for them 2 years ago and all the staff have changed never had this problem before. All the other temporary workers I work with have the same problem paid late or not paid for another week and they don’t seem to care.
Pracovní kultura
Good
Good, really enjoyed working here with good people in a good environment! Would advise this to anyone who wants jobs and advice. It is very and friendly and would recommend
Bonus
Bonus structure has changed which it makes it extremely difficult to achieve. Good training. My line manager was great. Very busy environment. No two days are the same
Pracovní kultura
Empresa e agadavel de trabalhar
Fui responsável pela seleção de funcionários, construí relações de longo prazo com candidatos e clientes para ajudar a construir fidelidade à empresa.
Good placement
Excellent recruitment specialist. Very quick to find a role, paid on time, no issues at all. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is seeking employment in Belfast.
Pracovní kultura
Inconsistent and bunch of monkeys in 1 company.
Since being transferred to this company, imagine 6 weeks, 6 STRAIGHT WEEKS of them messing up!
Pay day? Never consistent with what time the money is in!

I don't know how bad you have to be in order to keep screwing up for 6 straight weeks?

I don't even know how these people still have jobs when they cant even do it properly. Maybe management needs to take a serious look at their people in the higher department, because its causing a lot of unnecessary stress to people who are being employed by them. It's also bringing the moral down of the workers knowing it's going to be another week, another week for grafton to find something to messed up with.

Best Agency Ever. If only I could give 0 star, I would!
honest
Honest company, Helpful to solve issues. APPROACHABLE
Poor recruitment agency
Grafton does not care about it's temp agency workers. Once you are hired you are forgotten about and they just pick up half of your pay. Calls are rarely returned by the recruiters and if so they ask the receptionist or admin to do. The branch manager who hired me didn't even have the courtesy to call me back when I finally handed in my notice, despite having made them a very large sum of money. Grafton are widely used by the company I worked for and agency workers used by them are nearly always disgruntled.
Best Agency around!
Fantastic service from start to finish and so grateful for the role they have placed me in!

I will always recommend them to friends and family! Not something I can say about many businesses!
Best consultants
Pracovní kultura
Empresa seria y con estándares de seguridad y laborales altos
Empresa seria y que presenta la oportunidad de crecer a sus trabajadores. Buen ambiente laboral y estándares de seguridad altísimos.
Pracovní kultura
they do not care about employees, you're just numer for them
they do not care about employees, you're just a number for them, an employer with only a profit for yourself ,work on the phone without a contract they call when they want 2-3 hours before work
nothing
2,0
basic role
I was responsible for dealing with the public, welcoming them to the Leisure centre and taking bookings for football/ badminton etc.

I did this job while I was a student and I learnt new skills during this time
I learnt new skills
shift work
Pracovní kultura
Totally misleading in the job spec
Stir clear is all I wil say office staff are a nightmare to deal with they are only interested in the client not the staff
They are a company I will never advise anyone'.to get.involved with

When you ask for a payslip and your told you are been threatening says it all !!!!!
Pracovní kultura
Fue un remplazo de vacasiones
Buena experiencia fue un remplazo pero me parecio exelente la empresa Grafton me senti muy comoda trabajando con ellos.
Pracovní kultura
Estupendo trabajar ahí. Excelentes como jefes. Buen trato. Grato ambiente... sin duda lmi mejor trabajo..
Excelente trabajo. Mi mejor trabajo.. Mi experiencia en Grafton fue realmente grata..!!
Horario flexible. Buen trato
Si. Seguro medico
Pracovní kultura
Very helpful in finding a job
Very helpful, friendly staff who helped me find work very quickly
Highly recommend signing up with this company if you are currently searching for work
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Grafton Recruitment a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení