You’re hungry to make a difference. You’re good at what you do, and you want to work at a place that will make you even better. And the only thing that excites you more than imagining the future is making it happen.
Sound like you? Us too.
We’re HP, a global community of more than 55,000 people united by the vision to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Like you, we see opportunities all around us no matter where we look. Our favorite questions are “What if?” and “Why not?” And we ask these questions of ourselves as often as we do the world around us.
We also believe that how we go about getting results is just as important as getting them. That’s the HP Way. Integrity is non-negotiable. Trust and respect are vital. Setbacks are part of the learning process, and we know that if we’re not making mistakes, we’re not taking enough risks.
When you join HP, you join a culture as committed to your success as you are. No matter who you are or where you sit, you can connect with brilliant colleagues around the world to make whatever you’re working on better. Collaboration is more than a way of working here—it’s an opportunity to explore diverse points of view and bring out the best in each other. And although we work hard together, we have fun doing it.
We’re at the forefront of revolutionizing industries and transforming billions of lives by blending digital technologies with everything that surrounds us. And we’re searching for talented, driven people to accelerate our progress. If that sounds like you, let’s talk.
Reinvent what’s possible—in your career, across the company, and for people everywhere.
HP’s innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives. From our earliest days, we’ve recognized that drawing from diverse points of view improves our products and services—and our company as a whole.
Talent is our only criteria.
We’re reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion—in how we operate as a company and impact society.
Diversity is embedded in all we do, and every HP employee at every level plays a part. By valuing differences—whether race, ethnicity, gender, nationality, ability, military status, religion, generation, sexual orientation, or views—we engage top industry talent to drive our company’s long-term success.
It doesn’t matter what stage of your career you’re in—all that matters is where you want your career to go.
At HP, we empower you to innovate because that is what we do. We encourage you to positively disrupt, because that is how we get things done. We provide you with a platform to explore and provide meaningful impact, because we know purpose is essential in life and work.
We have a host of internships in more than 50 countries around the world, ranging from summer programs to year-round placements. In 2018, we had more than 1,200 interns around the globe join HP.
As an intern at HP, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network: Start creating connections that can last a lifetime. You will be encouraged to build relationships with team members, stakeholders, and leaders.
- Grow your skills: Whether it be a personal branding workshop or an introduction to finance, we put on a variety of events to help you grow as a person and as an employee.
- Make a difference: We ensure our interns have substantial projects that leave a lasting impact long after they’ve moved on from HP.
- Get involved: Our Business Impact Networks (BINs) support a variety of communities, including women, veterans, LGBTQ, and more. And HP offers dozens of groups for employees with technical interests—learn about the technologies that power our world while also meeting colleagues across the business.
- Share your experience: Don’t miss the chance to enter our annual HP Insiders contest! This global competition is sponsored by our very own Chief Technology Officer Shane Wall. Finalists get the chance to showcase #LifeAtHP on social media and employees vote on who was the most influential.
Careers for university graduates
If you’ve completed your university degree within the past 12 months, HP offers opportunities for you to start and grow your career. In 2018, we hired almost 1,000 recent college graduates for positions around the world.
As a recent graduate at HP, you can expect to:
- Connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best.
- Work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
- Get involved in new and interesting projects. You could work on a new healthcare vertical or volunteer for a virtual reality case study—just raise your hand to get started.
- Enjoy our on-site services, which include gyms, recreation centers, tech centers, cafeterias, electric vehicle charging stations, and wellbeing consultations.
- Give back to your community. HP offers many ways for you to pick a cause and get involved.
Sustainable Impact is our commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities around the world.
As a company with a global manufacturing footprint, we place sustainability at the center of our business. We do it first and foremost for the wellbeing of our customers and the planet. And we do it to ensure the longevity of our products.
Across the board, whether it be through challenging our agencies and suppliers to be more diverse, sponsoring refugee education in the Middle East, or creating a circular economy in Haiti, we recognize our influence and seek to use it wisely.
From day one, HP broke new ground by refusing to accept the status quo. Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard created more than an audio oscillator in their Palo Alto garage. They built a way of doing business—the HP Way. What started in Bill and Dave’s garage still thrives today. We continue to change the world with our products, our people, and our business practices. Reinvention is the key. It is the accelerant to growth. It drives us to create experiences that amaze.
Keep reinventing. It’s what we do. – méně