Honeywell
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Honeywell

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (9 032)
Pracovní kultura
dobrá firma s vyspělou firemní kulturou a skvělým kolektivem spolupracovníků
cafeterie
Pracovní kultura
Une multinationale avec ses avantages et inconvénients. Un emploi stable mais loin des décisions. Beaucoup de pressions mise sur les employés de champ
Pracovní kultura
Me gusto.mucho laborar en Honeywell Safety Products, Honeywell te brinda lanoportunidad de desarrollo de manera interna en su corporacion.
Excelentes prestaciones
Desconozco
Pracovní kultura
Money is great. Had unlimited OT and Triple pay on Holidays that you worked. Manager is lazy and Simply doesn't care who is slacking and who is getting the work done... He had been there over a year and had not even came to our beginning of shift meetings more than 6 times if that and never asked if we had any questions or needed to voice any concerns.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
You get what you put in. If you just want to get by with a paycheck, then you are just going to get by as an employee. If you apply yourself, and worke harder than the next guy, you will succeed, and you will get acknowledged.
Pays well
Nevýhody
Site leadership is very lacking.
Pracovní kultura
Overall it was a good place to work. The best part were the people in my immediate department. They were very welcoming and helpful of "the new guy" (me).This is a large multinational aerospace company that is sprawled across a large campus. It is easy to get lost or disappear from your work area for a long time without anyone noticing. Typical with aerospace, there are a lot of formalities to the job, especially in quality (my position was QC inspector). Unfortunately my position was cut in 2011 at the tail end of the Great Recession. and they were only offering on call and part time work after that. I would certainly go back if a full time opportunity presented itself. 4 of of 5 stars.
Výhody
Friendly coworkers, first class benefits, modern facilities
Nevýhody
can feel anonymous at times, no longer work there :-(
Pracovní kultura
This company cares about its employees and their growth and success. The people are great and the work life balance is one of a kind. The work done here is important and rewarding.
Pay, good management, flexibility in schedule, 401k match
Nevýhody
Must go through clearance process, dealing with our customer can be challenging
Pracovní kultura
Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Honeywell, I know there is none.ManagementIn general, managers at Honeywell pick and choose even when it use to be seniority based.OverallMy experience working at Honeywell It's one of the most racist places I've ever worked.
Pracovní kultura
I worked at a company that was purchased by Honeywell. I was a web developer maintaining software that ran the business ( workflow management). The software was built on old Microsoft technology. Supporting this software did not build marketable skills for better jobs. Honeywell would not invest in the warehouse to upgrade the wireless connection to improve connectivity to laptops and Ipads that were used to manage inventory and the workflow. The company had no raises one year and a two week furlong the following year. All 4 members of my team ( myself included) left the company within a 2 year period. After the manager of the group quit, my coworker was assigned the managers duty without a title change and pay raise. He quit leaving me as the remaining person in the group. I left for a better paying job with better benefits shortly after.
None for software engineers
Nevýhody
no remote work, old technology, parent company Honeywell did not support this division
Pracovní kultura
Honeywell (MX), is an excellent company, some managers are not very helpful and use a lot of micromanagement which only stresses people, but in general is a great company. They give you access to free courses, sometimes understand when you need to work from home etc.
Great benefits
Nevýhody
Micromanagement, career path development not very clear
Pracovní kultura
I’ve been at UOP for 3 years now. Today I, along with about 20 others that I know of are being brought in and “laid off” due to reductions in the oil industry. Saying when they start hiring again we can “reapply”. Problem is, they’ve started a new pay structure. If I came back I’d go from the $33.50/hr I’m at now to $18/hr. No thanks. The new production manager is a tool. Doesn’t care about anyone. If you like to go to work and sleep then this would be a good place to go. Your job would be safe. If you actually do your job, I wouldn’t bother
Výhody
Nothing anymore due to new pay structure
Nevýhody
Insurance, paranoid about your job
Pracovní kultura
Majority of the people are great to work with. Then management is the opposite. They terminate senior employees and say they eliminated that job title. Then hire someone for half the pay and little to no benefits .Same job they just change the title.
Výhody
people on the floor are great to work with
Nevýhody
management likes to terminate, if they can get someone cheaper
Pracovní kultura
From day 1 there qas a lack of organization. I literally sat in the lobby for 2 days waiting to start my only to finally find out that the team I was ti join had taken those days off for holiday. For all the training they claim to have, there really is none and you are left to fend for yourself and learn through trial and error. Upper level management has unrealistic expectations and dont want to her the truth of situations, they only want to hear what they want and are completely micromanaging a disrespectful to you infront of your peers on group.phone calls. I would never recommend them to anyone. So much potential but bottom.line is their management does not know how to treat people.
Pay is good
Nevýhody
Unorganized, micromanagement, lack of knowledge at the top
Pracovní kultura
there is no structure to develop new engineers. Job security is lacking. I have never been given guidance on how to learn my job. Too many senior engineers are heading toward retirement and there knowledge is gone leaving those left to pick up the pieces.
Pracovní kultura
More concerned with stock price over employees. Outsources everything possible regardless of quality or customer satisfaction. no employee loyalty and work environment toxic.
Pracovní kultura
I enjoy working for Honeywell it's a very cool environment of all cultures there was one incident I had with a lead worker and I addressed the issue with a manager it was seemed too and resolved.
competitive
Shifts
Pracovní kultura
Great place to work if you only care about existing and not actually living life. Have known several people who have have been told they were terrible parents. Why? Because they had to work 6 days a week every week and sometimes 12hr days, so they were never there for them. Management shows extreme favoritism to people they like to the point they will fire one person but reward another for the exact same action. Good pay but not worth it. If you do decide to work there do the bare minimum. If you do your best you are held to a much higher standard and are then expected to do job of the person next to you who just shows up. Plus for some unfathomable reason are much more likely to be wrote up and fired.
Good pay
Nevýhody
Terrible favoritism, extreme overtime ( currently 60 hr weeks mandatory in my dept.) Extremely poor management. )
Pracovní kultura
Empresa excelente, ambiente laboral muy agradable, instalaciones y maquinaria segura, muy ordenado kanban etc.
Trabajo estable
Nevýhody
Solo para algunos son gastos medicos mayores
Pracovní kultura
It’s a good paying job and easy work.Just wish they were more family friendly and cared more about and for their employees.I just felt they were more focused their profit then their employees.
Pracovní kultura
It was a good job. Unfortunately Honeywell moved the engine and components work to Phoenix, AZ. I feel that it should have been vise versa. But it was a good run.
Pracovní kultura
They are a very and I mean very unorganized company. They can’t keep a HR person. It’s the Honeywell way “lie”. They owe you money you have to fight to get it. They don’t give raises on time. The attendance policy sucks for all the overtime they have. In this pandemic they was not careful about nothing. Their thermometers to check temperatures did work. Bleach and water was give for at least two months before actual hand sanitizer. They simply don’t care about their employees. If you die they still want you at work.
  1. Recenze od zaměstnanců