Honeywell
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Honeywell

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Vše
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (8 956)
Pracovní kultura
dobrá firma s vyspělou firemní kulturou a skvělým kolektivem spolupracovníků
cafeterie
Pracovní kultura
Honeywell Information Systems was a great place to work. I worked there for 15 years, and would have kept on if they had not sold the business to a french company. Sadly I don't know if it even exists any longer, but in my 25 years in the tech sales business, this was my favorite job.
great money, great people
dramatic changes in technology
Pracovní kultura
bad management, crazy hours, union sometime doesnt care for you. Otherwise good pay. Friendly people. If you like overtime you will definitely get all the hours you want
Pracovní kultura
Poor supply chain management with nice and diligent engineers. The poor supply chain is not the fault of the supply chain since no one trains them on critical to quality and delivery elements.
Výhody
Nice engineers who work together to solve problems.
managers, lay offs...
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Started as an intern in Finance, got hired then worked there for 2 years before moving to another company. Overall, I had a great experience, corporate finance just want for me. Good manager and great team members
Pracovní kultura
The most sexest and brown nosing place I ever worked. They value nothing. If you're not willing to bow down to management you'll get no where. The only thing they notice is your mistakes not your accomplishments, it's sad the coworkers were great.
Pay was decent
Management is horrible
Pracovní kultura
Honeywell will replace you at a moments notice if they find a work-a-round to outsource your position overseas. You do not want to work for this company in an administrative position as these are the targeted job set skills they are downsizing. The pay is fair, but that is irrelevant if it does not last.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Honeywell is ok. Cutting hours right now.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Honeywell are hit and miss. Not stable right now.

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Honeywell, there is no job security

In general, managers at Honeywell some are good. Upper level not as much.

Collaboration with my colleagues at Honeywell is good. Really good people work there. Thoughtful caring people.

Overall

My experience working at Honeywell . Mixed bag some good some bad like any place. Not perfect but ok. Good stop along the way. I would recommend as a temporary place to work.
Pracovní kultura
Muy buena empresa para laboral, pero carece de oportunidades de crecimiento
Výhody
Seguro medico. caja de ahorro
Crecimiento falta
Pracovní kultura
Overall
My experience working at Honeywell it was fun and I enjoy it with my co workers they make it easy for me to fit in and adjust my pace I go to work everyday ready to work with them
Pracovní kultura
If you are looking for new challenges, Honeywell is a best place to work. Great 401k plan (you need 3 years of service to be 100% vested). Salary raise is miniscule, so make sure you negotiate well in the beginning.
Pracovní kultura
I hated working their. It was mandatory that you worked 6 days and poor training. Lazy managers. We didn't get paid lunch. And training was horrible. I did like the people I worked with. You sat too long. I had neck troubles so I had to quit. Would not recommend this place to work at.
Výhody
I liked the people I worked with
Nevýhody
Short breaks, no paid lunch break and very poor training.
Pracovní kultura
Good company to work in overall (not outstanding, but good). Managers are not fair in evaluations (overlook actual performance and put more weight on companie's behaviours). Some managers are flexible, but try to change the work style of the employee and if not they put you in a performance improvement program. Very biased at the time of giving promotions, there is always an excuse for not giving a promotion when the time arrives and the performance justify it, but is not the same for all team members. Little to none growing opportunities; the only way is to have luck and move internally. Terrible leadership; they don't care to overwork employees and there is always a layoff per year. Managers are insensible and even you giving the extra mile they kick you out in the multiple layoffs. Managemt put a lot of stress and uncertainty with their decisions. It was my dream job when started, but they don't care about retaining talent.
good payment
Nevýhody
Management and leadership don't care about their employees, Unfair evaluations that will cost lots of missing opportunities to grow inside the company
Pracovní kultura
Cons: Constant reorganization going on at this company creates confusion and stress throughout the ranks along with high turnover of top talent. Lean culture, very much driven by sales imperatives. Pros: growth opportunities, fair to good compensation and work-life balance, significant technology projects and spirit of innovation, company is finally fully committed to diversity.
Výhody
Collegial atmosphere with lots of very smart people working here, chance to impact big project scope.
Nevýhody
Bureaucratic entanglements, slow-moving to meet market demands, overly leaned-out workforce and revolving door exodus of brilliant people.
Pracovní kultura
Immediate management was great, but I did not see that there was a cohesive plan for us with higher management. Opposing metrics among departments made it difficult to do our daily jobs.
Great Benefits
Nevýhody
No cohesive plan to improve things
Pracovní kultura
De las mejores empresas que están localizadas en SLP junto con BMW.
Salarios competitivos, prestaciones excelentes, cultura laboral respetuoso que realmente se preocupa por el empleado.

Ambiente muy Juvenil, un tanto elitista pero los compañeros son excelentes.

Muy recomendable si tienen estudios avanzados e inglés al 100%
Výhody
Fondo de Ahorro, Salario Competitivo, Vacaciones mejores que de ley, Vales de Despensa y Comida, Seguro Dental
Nevýhody
Es un poco complicado subir de puesto pero no imposible.
Pracovní kultura
Flexibly working environment and you can change the process with team decision collectively. The team will not let you to be a lone in any decision making.
Výhody
Great working environment and team players.
NA
Pracovní kultura
Work environment is nice and work/life balance is very good. No unpaid overtime required. Management is helpful on the tasks and goals. As any other big enterprise a bit reluctant to promote on time.
Nevýhody
Not flexible with time and work location
Pracovní kultura
Management is encouraged to exploit workers and treat them poorly. They retaliate against you for reporting injustices to Human Resources, Human Resources is not on your side. Expect you to work after shift for no pay. Management will lie to you!
Nevýhody
Racism, bigotry, and worker exploitation.
Pracovní kultura
Es una empresa social-mente responsable con valores y ética excepcional, siempre por el balance de la vida del trabajador
Pracovní kultura
Got into rotational program . They place you in different roles and in different divisions. Gives you lot of opportunity to learn and grow professionally.