Honeywell
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Team Leader ve společnosti Honeywell

Název pracovní pozice
Team Leader9 recenzí
Lokalita
Vše
Nalezeno 9 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (8 891)
Pracovní kultura
Good clean conditions and hard working team. Health and safety was very important to the company. Working benefits was good with both pension system and shares available
Pracovní kultura
good to work at honeywell.Management and staff are very cooperative and good work life balance. Management is excellent. The only drawback is salary. Honeywell being one of the worlds top companies they always pay less and its not competitive as per market standards.
job culture
less pay, not competitive
Pracovní kultura
I loved the team enviroment. I got to experience many things while there that I was able to take with me , to help me with other employers.I loved the four 10 hour days we did.
Výhody
Training, promotion from within.
Pracovní kultura
We have a very productive work place. Seating arrangements are very dynamic, Lots of facilities for employees. Very transparent management. Lot of opportunity to grow.
Free Cab, Free Food, Gym, Workplace, Shift Timing
Pracovní kultura
Worked there for years, I knew everyone, This Honeywell site had a pleasant working environment. The day started with the morning daily Tier meeting, going over five key metrics SQDIP (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Production), all items were tracked on an escalation R.A.I.L. (Rolling Action Item List). Safety observations were mandatory and uploaded into a data base and assigned to employees with a deadline for closing a given safety action item. Continuous improvements were also mandatory. I was also responsible for overseeing & helping with production and end of line testing, as well as multiple safety checklists, equipment pre startup checklists, pm's, Cell Risk Assessments, and multiple safety procedures. The hardest and most challenging part of the job was the stress of waiting on parts to complete a job to meet OTTR (on time to customer request), and keeping up with all the safety responsibilities; although deadlines were always met. The best part of the day was to spend time with the people I grew to know as family.
Výhody
I had accumulated 5 weeks VAC. plus 11 paid holidays; time to spend with the family.
Nevýhody
Health care was a major out of pocket expense.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
I like working for Honeywell but they really need to raise their pay rate to meet the ever changing world. Hopefully that will change. But a positive work environment
close to home
short lunch
3,0
Pracovní kultura
Very busy and incredibly hot in the summer and very warm even in the winter. Must be willing to work at a fast pace with an even faster ability to pick up job skills .
Pracovní kultura
A very good place to work with a lot of learning opportunities and balance in work and family life. Being a US based company the culture is open. A lot of opportunities are given to employees for their growth,
Pracovní kultura
productive and full of learning, Aligned to six sigma and lean methodology based services. Excellent employee engagement. Good career progression. Excellent pay.
Zobrazit další recenze spol. Honeywell
Můžete zkusit:
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Honeywell a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení