Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
Těžší prace fyzicky, směny, ale kolektiv super. plat taky na účtě včas.
Pracovní kultura
Other than the pay, there’s nothing good to say about this stagnant corporation. Products are very cheap, growth is very slow and the culture circles around pointing fingers on a daily basis.
Pay was decent
Growth was static
Pracovní kultura
Agradable ambiente de trabajo, directrices corporativas cumplidas a cabalidad, buena direccion gerencial.
Pracovní kultura
The Motor industry is a great place to be and well worth exploring. Being part of an OEM is the pinnacle of the industry and I was fortunate to be a part of a very dynamic organisation
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
enjoyed the people around me but the job itself felt unfulfilling and it made me feel bad for some of the customers. They were also always changing the quotas around and expecting us to do more with less.
Výhody
Room for growth and opportunity
Nevýhody
Unfulfilling work and constantly changing quotas
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai is a big brand but the company located in Moradabad vasu Arjun automobiles Pvt lmt. I have experience of 4 years working in there, But there management there is not good at all , the customer were also very upset for the hyundai service, there is also very late delivery in body shop vehicle to customer..
Pracovní kultura
My first employer. A great company to work for with a bright future. I hope yo grow with the manufacturer as an individual. Started at 16, up to young adulthood. And am looking toward possible employment again.
Pracovní kultura
It’s a good job there are great ppl that work there the job is easy i suggest that if you need a job that you should go there There are benefits that can help you out there are people that’s there that can help you
Pracovní kultura
It was a good experience working with Hyundai. I have learned a lot of things about cars. I have learned how to work under pressure being calm. Every time I achieved my target whenever given. I have learned how to multi
Job security
Pracovní kultura
Splendid place to work.. The benefits were second to non and I enjoyed the promotion of a family atmosphere. In as much, growth through education was a plus and tuition reimbursement, isa plus.
Výhody
The rental of company cars..
Cross training wasn't offered
Pracovní kultura
Overall the company is great. I learned valuable skills. I would recommend the company to anyone who wants to become part of a growing team. The atmosphere is hectic but it prepares you for the job force.
Pracovní kultura
Lingkungan kerja yg nyaman , fasilitas cukup memadai team yg kompak dan solid
Pracovní kultura
I am working with this company in Saudi Arabia since last 7 years. At brach level as well at Head office level, whayever position you are working at, as technicisn or as Manager, every staff is respected and honoured as a family member and is supportrd as collegue working in one unit and as a team player.
Pracovní kultura
Good product, office and employee benefits. Let down by the rotation of lacklustre C-suite leadership and any solid brand direction globally or locally. Planning, IT systems and business practices are archaic. Low investment in people. A ‘boys club’ culture, nepotism and ambiguous working environment. Low staff morale.
Pracovní kultura
Target Based Work Assignments More Focus on Cost Reduction & Lean Processing Hard Work Place Culture Great Opening for Learnings Work Life Balance : Difficult
Pracovní kultura
Working here was one of the highlights of my career. Go in with an open mind and with a willingness to learn and grow. Learn to work with other groups and share resources.
Pracovní kultura
There is nothing much pepole that talk about such reputed company.I think i am too small to talk about this comapny.I am so lucky to work in that company.
Pracovní kultura
The good thing about Hyundai was the number of hours you could work to earn a decent pay check. The bad thing was the manager that I was under didn't teach me anything I learned as I went. I fairly enjoyed the work anyways.
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai Motor India has a highly productive and competitive work culture which gives an employee whole round experience and multitasking skills coupled with a rich experience of working in a world class production Facility with highest quality standards.
Pracovní kultura
Highly motivated workplace with high work pressure. work timings start at 8 AM which is followed very strictly. Korean work culture is followed and strict in nature. good place to learn business
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai got a good type of way an work to treat people better and make you feel welcome all time.. Treats customers good an keep them happy an deliver their orders the way customers wants
Na