Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
Těžší prace fyzicky, směny, ale kolektiv super. plat taky na účtě včas.
Pracovní kultura
very family oriented and family aware. i enjoyed very much working here with the variety of males and small amount of females. the diversity helped run the business smoothly and welcome all aspects of customers.
Pracovní kultura
Working at Hyundai I was machine operating .mig welding ,quality inspection, and more I was pretty much working all around the plant. Being a very good working shows And it makes me to do even better at what I do .
Pracovní kultura
Not clean ,not respectful,low salary,not paied for over ,bad attitude,no health care ensurance, not respect the security Hard language,dirty,make difficult to work .
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
je pense que la société Hyundai est un entreprise plus ancienne et a plusieurs connaissances dans le domaines automobile c'est pour ca je souhaite de travailler chez Hyundai
Pracovní kultura
Uma ótima empresa para se trabalhar, com benefícios ótimos e expansão para o futuro.
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai is a very Good platform of job .I worked many automobile job ( hero Honda two wheelers, Ford passenger car, mahindra passenger, but Hyundai is all the best.
Pracovní kultura
Excelente empresa em termos de salário e benefícios mas apresenta sérias dificuldades em termos de clima corporativo, cultura e coerência entre discurso e prática. Ambiente instável e sujeito ao Humor do corpo gerencial Coreano. Grandes barreiras também em relação ao uso de tecnologia e fluxo / compartilhamento de informações.
Pracovní kultura
The job was very cool it was relaxing to know that I had a job to rely on and knowing that I could learn new things and new skills on the job while making
Pracovní kultura
I have enjoy the work to this company all team members are supportive and cooperative. Workplace is relaxing and enjoyable. All management team are helpfull
Pracovní kultura
Sales is most learnable and working process.I learned about discipline and pounctual . Easy to understand about customer and their characters.These are think I liked..
Pracovní kultura
My aim is business or marketing .so I relife this company . This is manufacturing company . And not going outside people. I decided to improve my communication skill and come outside of company's and I join micromax distribution side in markting
Pracovní kultura
Si pone troppa attenzione sui temi irrilevanti e c'è poca attitudine al cambiamento
Pracovní kultura
*a typical day at work. * learned good. * menagement good. *The hardest part job Body shop. * Enjoyable job body shop. My company good work culture.
Výhody
Nevýhody
Pracovní kultura
Good place to work for a parts person. Things would get changed during the day, but not enough to be worried about. Some parts stored seemed to be in the wrong place.
Pracovní kultura
Agradável de trabalhar. Aprendi a ser mais resiliente. Utilizei bastante o excel e comunicação.
Pracovní kultura
No opportunity to progress into engineering design role for anyone who cannot speak Korean. So if a young American engineer seeks to reach that role, he/she must leave for those oppurtunities.
Pracovní kultura
Very challenging management style. Good money but difficult work culture. Plenty of technical challenges. New Technology and new and interesting way of doing things.
Pracovní kultura
I learned alot and was thoroughly trainef on my job. Management is good for the most part.The changing shifts every month is the hardest part of the job. The benefits are second to none. Paid time off and adequate vacation days. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Pracovní kultura
Working environment is nice and good relationships with executives and employees.. and complete family care. Skill development, learn and training opportunities..
Pracovní kultura
Ótimo relacionamento entre gerencia e colaboradores, agradável ambiente de trabalho.
  1. Recenze od zaměstnanců