Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců společnosti Hyundai Motor Company v místě Mississauga, ON

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeny 3 recenze odpovídající vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
Each day is full of opportunity and chances to make oneself a solid monthly salary. Each client is a potential sale as no one walks onto a car dealership to simply browse. The management was key to the stability of the lot and its employees as they showed us first hand how to approach and close deals as well as handle the paperwork end of a leasing agreements, loans, etc. The coworkers were great however there wasn't much time to engage with each other as people were always on the prowl for a potential sale. The most difficult part of the job was the fact that if you don't close you don't get paid. However, on the flip side the best part of the job was that when you'd close, you got compensated respectfully.
Výhody
Freedom to work at own pace
Commission based salary
Pracovní kultura
My work experience at this place was one of the worst places I have worked. the management couldnt care less about you. Place is extremely bias if they don’t like you, you won’t get any good jobs. To succeed at this place you need a nice set of knee pads and no respect for yourself.
6 day work weeks
Pracovní kultura
Management is inexperienced and needs training. Very unprofessional. Judgemental. They do not lead by example. Treat their techs like garbage. The ower only cares about his image and money. He barely knows his employees by name unless he deals with you directly. Otherwise he will refer to you as "you" or "this one". They try to get the most of of you and pay the bare minimum. Trust me the list goes on. Another crazy thing they seem to do is they will hire someone. Let them reach about just under their 3 month probation period but then find ANY and I mean ANY reason or blemish with in your 3 month period to say "hey listen you weren't perfect so we are going to give you a 10cent raise and put you in another 3 month probation period" this happens all the time.
Výhody
The staff are good although most of the originals have left
Nevýhody
Terrible atmosphere. Selfish environment.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním