Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců společnosti Hyundai Motor Company v místě Hope Hull, AL

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 11 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
This is a good place to work it’s just always so much going on around you. I like to work in places well I don’t have to worry about mess and other things I like to get my money and leave but it wasn’t a bad job it was overall good
Pracovní kultura
I learned alot and was thoroughly trainef on my job. Management is good for the most part.The changing shifts every month is the hardest part of the job. The benefits are second to none. Paid time off and adequate vacation days. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Pracovní kultura
If you are a temporary contractor working here, you are treated like a wallflower. It's always you and your word against the team member. Absolute zero equality of fairness.
Steady work
Nevýhody
Unfair treatment if temp workers
Pracovní kultura
They are very fair people and it's a great work environment the people are very Friendly and if you need help with anything it's always someone to help
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
After 14 years and w/o explanation our (entire maintenance team) wages have been dropped to the earning potential of our first year. This was not done by the dollar figure but by the hours. Initially we worked 10 hour shifts five days a week with the option to work on weekends. The loss of overtime potential has moved HMMA into "just a job". It had once been an exciting work environment, now it is just so-so. I can neither recommend nor divert a possible employee from attempting to join the HMMA Maintenance Team. But the company has ran several production employees, with higher seniority, through an expedient "training program" so now, not only are we at the bottom of the earning ladder again, but also tasked with training "senior" low skilled workers. Bottom line, if you want to work hard and not reap any benefit, HMMA is the place for you.
Pracovní kultura
Working at Hyundai was my first good job. I was able to learn new skills. Such as, helping the truck drivers by giving them information to their routes.
Výhody
Great staff and friendley drivers
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai is great when you are not through temp service, It's lots of experiment , just not room for growth. Takes to long to get hired full time. Pay was fair for work.
hours
management
Pracovní kultura
They have a nice people nice work out gym and sport fields for the team members to go.Good benefits a good looking cars...sometimes they don't treat u fairly but they are still a good company
Pracovní kultura
answered phones handled setting up phone interviews and face to face interviews filed adding files to the computer for hyundai to go paperless had a badge to get in
fast paced
short breaks
Pracovní kultura
It was a great experience if I had the chance to do it again I would. The people was good to get along wit, I just really enjoyed working for such a great company like Hyundai.
Pracovní kultura
would unload trucks from 6:30pm-3:00am. Was a good place to work but was extremely fast placed
got off at 3:00am