Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Customer Service Representative ve společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 18 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
Just know your product, you will get that customer that will ask you.the impossible.. you have to be driven, to win that customer. The more customers you get the more commission you make.The motor Industry is my forte.
Company vehicle, benifits
Politics
Pracovní kultura
enjoyed the people around me but the job itself felt unfulfilling and it made me feel bad for some of the customers. They were also always changing the quotas around and expecting us to do more with less.
Výhody
Room for growth and opportunity
Nevýhody
Unfulfilling work and constantly changing quotas
Pracovní kultura
Best working environment with supporting staff and neat work schedules and builds great ability to understanding to build customer relations and develop as a personal
Pracovní kultura
Working for Hyundai through 24-7 In touch was a horrible. So many of the leads at this location play favoritisms. They give you 50mins a week for bathroom break and expect you to only use 10 mins a day for a break when your working a full shift. There’s no communication from higher up people and leads. It was awful working there. Don’t recommend it
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Job was amazing and I was treated fairly and I had good relationships with co workers I enjoyed the experience. Definitely strengthened my customer skills and molded into a better agent
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai was kind of a mess in the beginning but I really liked working for Hyundai under 24 seven in touch good company the pay could be better though
Pracovní kultura
At T-mobile is one of the best places to work. You encounter different customers with the same problems that are fixable. I am always smiling to customers are very friendly walking in to see me.
Pracovní kultura
I was hired on at 24-7 in-much Call Center for Hyundai CSR. I was working there for 4 whole months and THEN was FIRED for have a Credit Card Felony on my record.
Na
Na
Pracovní kultura
Friendly team of sales representatives. Easy to communicate with management. Helpful colleagues. Low salary but nice environment. Overall, for beginners- its a good place to start.
Pracovní kultura
Enjoyed learning new things. Had a wonderful amount of support and was given all the appropriate resources for success within the workplace. Thoroughly enjoyed working here.
Pracovní kultura
Typical day at work answering 75-150 calls a day. I learned that everyone is different in their own way when it comes to handling certain situations. Management was acceptable not much of micro managing but assisting with improving skills and work techniques. Work environment was comfortable and fun. lots of corporate events and meetings. Hardest part abut the job for myself was having patience (which I gained plenty of), customers constantly calling for the same thing could be frustrating and that is where patience comes into play. The most enjoyable thing was my co workers, they were so fun and full of energy and always maintained a positive attitude.
Pracovní kultura
I loved to work here. It was a great first job. This job taught me a lot. I learned how to work with customers and brought up my communications skills.
Pracovní kultura
i love working for Hyundai. here I've had the opportunity to learned new things. Here I have done a little bit of everything other than my own job. i have experience working in parts, also had the opportunity to help the guys moving the vehicles when they come in for service.
the Bosses are really understanding
Nevýhody
the work hours are different each week.
Pracovní kultura
Respect to be given to superiors and seniors but not to become slaves of appointments and assesments. still certain clutches could not be relieved and not so great for people of achievement
good set up
Nevýhody
very bad slavery concept and very subjective functionings
Pracovní kultura
The job is a very great job with an amazing company with very competitive benefits. I feel that the company is great for someone looking to stay in one specific department for a period of time, however, if you are looking to grow outside of that role, I do not feel this company will work for you. I look for more of a challenge while working otherwise I do have the tendency to get bored.
Benefits, hours of operation
Pto, vacation hours
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai Motor Finance cares about it employees and makes sure that their voices and concerns are heard
Pracovní kultura
great experince overall, great work envornment, management could improve
great
great
Pracovní kultura
The typical day in my work is, when i was given the authority to handle customer directly without any assistance. I was quite nervous in the first but later, i became much friendly and got on with it.My Co-workers helped me in understanding the needs of customers and how to deal with them.The enjoyable part of the job is the lunch time, where everybody sit together and have a good laugh.
trip every month