Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Lube Technician ve společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 9 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
The only thing that concerned me working there is I wanted to work there as apprentice as I just finish my associate degree in Automotive but I had to start at an entry level position . Otherwise , everything about there seems standing out to me.
Pracovní kultura
There was not a day you learned something working with the techs the only ways the pay needed more. had to leave for more pay closer to home in which I had totravel to Bowie.
Pracovní kultura
Management is inexperienced and needs training. Very unprofessional. Judgemental. They do not lead by example. Treat their techs like garbage. The ower only cares about his image and money. He barely knows his employees by name unless he deals with you directly. Otherwise he will refer to you as "you" or "this one". They try to get the most of of you and pay the bare minimum. Trust me the list goes on. Another crazy thing they seem to do is they will hire someone. Let them reach about just under their 3 month probation period but then find ANY and I mean ANY reason or blemish with in your 3 month period to say "hey listen you weren't perfect so we are going to give you a 10cent raise and put you in another 3 month probation period" this happens all the time.
Výhody
The staff are good although most of the originals have left
Nevýhody
Terrible atmosphere. Selfish environment.
Pracovní kultura
With good pay and always something to do it was a nice job. Coworkers were very friendly. Never really talked to the manager much though. However i pursued college which didnt give me much time to work unfortunately.
Pay, morning to day job
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
A typical day at work would include showing up early morning hours being greeted by management and starting a productive day working with great friendly people.
Great work invironment
Benifits
Pracovní kultura
Advancement is limited, majority of the quick lube technicians are mainly Spanish speakers so the work enviroment isn't the greatest for someone who doesn't speak Spanish. The training is not the best, though everybody is extremely friendly
Pracovní kultura
Worst place i haved ever worked management area needs new managers they dont respect anyone at all. I was a lube tech there, work is really slow the whole shift is based on cleaning the shop and not working on cars since vehicles hardly come in for service and it gets boring really fast. Its like your a janitor more than a tech. Days off are split so doesn't give anytime to really do anything or plan. I dont advise to work here if you want to be respected or be a janitor lmao!! Not worth the pay..
No pros.
Nevýhody
No breaks, cleaning all the time, and management aka Arn
Pracovní kultura
a typical day is changing oil and doing preventive maintenance on vehicles i learned a lot about working on these vehicles and how to fix different issues management was great! best dealership i have ever worked for there wasnt anything too hard about the job i was doing i really enjoyed working on the vehicles and working with the people working there
Výhody
great dealership to work for overall
Nevýhody
nothing bad i can think of
Pracovní kultura
We are a busy company that has cars come pretty many everyday. My manage is a great boss love to help her employee in any way she can. And I have the greatest co-worker in the world who would always help you if u need it.
Zobrazit další recenze spol. Hyundai Motor Company