Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Receptionist ve společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 10 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
Good teamwork, good organization, good learning skills, always new skills to learn, loyal customers, cash handling, social skills improvement. Good working environment
Výhody
Middle of everywhere
Nevýhody
Short breaks
Pracovní kultura
Great location, always busy and allows you to see what it is like to work in a fast pace industry good customer service experience received helped with IT skills - eg use of excel
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai hired me as part time starting in July of 2017. Got pregnant a couple months later. Being there for 3 months I received the chance to become their full time receptionist. Then around March of 2018 they cut back my hours because I was having serious issues while being pregnant. I thought it was super unprofessional. I was hospitalized and everything and they moved me back to part time and took away my receptionist job. So I quit right then and there. I will explain in further detail during interviews. Thank you!
Pracovní kultura
I learn much more in this field Management is good Staff is helpfull The hardest part of the job is to type ETC The enjoyable part of the job is customer meet event
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Loved working for mccarthy hyundai. Great people and enviornment. There is so much to learn and they teach you well. Great supervisors and employees as well.
Pracovní kultura
service staff is friendly and so are the sales associates. there is not much advancement but it is great for customer service. always doing something to keep busy
Pracovní kultura
My everyday being a receptionist is smooth. I always smile at the visitors and greet them and also I always keep my area tidy. I dont have any problem with my co-workers because they are also nice.
Pracovní kultura
A typical day includes answering the switchboard, taking and giving messages and directing clients to the correct department. Management and co-workers keep to themselves for the most part.
Pracovní kultura
I was just a receptionist, but the pay was good and they worked around my school schedule in a way other employers didn't. The people were nice and fair.
Pracovní kultura
Very efficient. Dynamic and productive. I was giving customer service to clients who were being granted a compensation for a feature in some of the car models. The co-workers are very positive. The work environment is slightly strict, more for the receptionist which cannot leave the desk too often. The working hours were not convenient in my personal case.
Výhody