Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Research Engineer ve společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 13 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
Fairly good job for the good salary and company cultures. and the stable job and employment is good potential to improve yourself. It helps your family to keep a house. But if you want a great advance in your life. It is not easy big try for the big motor company.
Výhody
Stable jobs and good reputation
Nevýhody
Only for the name value. No improvement in job or managing skills.
Pracovní kultura
Working with Hyundai was amazing experience and the work there was related to my domin(i.e. Mechanical). So, I felt that everyday I was working I am getting knowledge to add in my professional experience.
Free Breakfast and Lunch with Transportation facility
Pracovní kultura
Nice Company. The facilities in this company were good. Enjoyed the job with work. Self-satisfaction. The hardest part of the job was timing. All other are good.
Pracovní kultura
Culture is good but a bit biased to senior management. Day starts with a morning meeting and discussing issues with counter teams and solving them on dead line basis. Has good ground to play good amount of cultural activities as well
Výhody
Good salary and job security
Long hours and bad HR Policies
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
A competitive work environment for better learning and a challenging career path. A diverse team environment helps to get the best out of you. Ample onsite opportunities.
Free BF, Lunch
Strict timings
Pracovní kultura
Work starts with a status meeting about the previous day to set goals for that day. Colleagues are really helpful. No burdening with excess work.
Pracovní kultura
Loved to be a part of Hyundai Motor India Engineering as the work was challenging and the work culture was great. Hardest part of the job was the timings were not flexible and other than that there were no issues. Working at Hyundai was my best decision ever.
Výhody
Free lunch and breakfast, friendly bosses
No flexible hours
Pracovní kultura
Filled with challenges. Daily brainstorming for new and innovative ideas.
Pracovní kultura
if you have a children to goto uni this is the best choice too many schedule happened, which results in the over time work.
good salary
stric korean culture
Pracovní kultura
- a typical day at workI always start my work at 8:00 am. Normally, I didn't have any meetings from 8:30 to 10:00 am. as an engineer, I developed the system, and programmed algorithms. I often worked with people from different organizations. Lunch break is from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. Except Wednesday and Friday, I usually worked until 7:30 pm, but the company provided dinner.- what you learnedI learned project management skills, and how to work with people from different teams and companies. I often coordinated meetings. Also, our team developed strategic plans for subsequent projects every year.- co-workersPeople are normally very kind, and have passions for their works. they work diligently.- the hardest part of the jobSometimes, I had to work until late at night. Also, I couldn't leave the office before 7:30 pm regardless of whether I had works to do or not.- the most enjoyable part of the jobFrom June to August, company cafeteria offers ice-cream as well.In addition, I enjoyed working with people with passion and a strong sense of responsibilities.
Výhody
free lunch, strong work union
Nevýhody
not good work life balance
Pracovní kultura
A very strict and tough management to work under. I have learned how to manage work under pressure situations.
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai-Kia motors research and development division is one of fresh company of telematics in US. You may disappointed and feel tall wall in your front at HMC, but I am sure that it is good opportunity in your motor company life.
good welfare
nothing
Pracovní kultura
In hyundai, i have been working very hard for work.i find it a bit difficult to balance both personel and professional life with these type of job.But, i have learned a lot during my experience with Hyundai motors.
free transportation and lunch
Nevýhody
short breaks, long working hours
Zobrazit další recenze spol. Hyundai Motor Company