Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Service Advisor ve společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 24 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
In Hyundai motors, I am a service advisor in service Department. I attend all customers in my workshop. I will suggest to my all friend automobile sector then he/she canjoin
Výhody
I was get my monthly salary timely.
Nevýhody
Not fix time of closing office.
Pracovní kultura
Best platform for learning and applying it in every steps of the automotive advancement of self anywhere. It has always been a pleasure to work and give mine best at mine job collaborating with the best people out there to fulfil the every problem-solving with ease .
Pracovní kultura
productive and knowledge work place.Friendly nature both teammembers and customers.got lot contacts while undergone trainings.Our management encourages sports like cricket,football,badminton.
Pracovní kultura
As knowledge point of view good place to work. U can gain knowledge regarding vehicle, u will get great knowledge of customer handling, work pressure is high
Salary on time
No working hour limited
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
All good balanced work and life. Thank you hyundai motors!. I learned alot from my job as a service advisor. Learned time management, team coordination.
Pracovní kultura
Hyundai is great brand to work for.The staff team is great.The clients are very difficult and demanding.So you need to know your thing in motor industry.The culture is very professional.
Pracovní kultura
Love working for Hyundai, but it is not for the lazy person. Long hours and mentally demanding. I love this type of environment but did get quite of a lot of gray hairs and I'm in my early 30s.
good pay
Pracovní kultura
Fast paced working environment which started at 7am - 6pm, Monday - Friday and Saturday's 8am-4pm. The most enjoyable part of the job was having different learning experiences each day and working one on one with the customers.
Pracovní kultura
the hyundai work place are very energetic and professional oriented all staffs and the management are working towards goal to achieve a same goal and there was a great team work
happiness
Pracovní kultura
Most polite and very family oriented Nice people Nice management Nice benefits Employee first attitude They know the right of the employee Have a very professional environment
Happy
Happy
Pracovní kultura
I learn lot of things in Hyundai. There are so many people who buy Hyundai car in India. Mostly Hyundai launch budget cars more. And there are lots of things to know about Automobile engineering
Insensitive
Pracovní kultura
Hi my god.... heavy work and people who working their they cheet customer... the people who working their said to me maruthi is best company for maintenance ..
heavy work
Pracovní kultura
This company work place is good peaceful job but few disadvange is my management policy and salary . ..................................................
Long hour
Pracovní kultura
I want to proud to be join in our hyundai and enjoy the experience of hyundai company with working legends where in companys very soon i experience the hyundai company
Free lunches
No comment
Pracovní kultura
I like work with full off confidence and sysematic.hardworking and commitment is very important in my life.i wil try my best.i give good support and respect to the workers in the company.
Pracovní kultura
Worked as a service engineer,but im not enjoyed there.handling with customers is a good benefit for me...I got more contacts from hyundai.also my colleagues help me in critical situations.....so I can overcome in any situations.
Pracovní kultura
I feel delighted every time I memorised the past, every body greets everyone with a smile ,due to tremendous pressure of workload small issues arises but we sort out by mutual understanding, management and co-workers are very supportive.
Pracovní kultura
no complaints overall great environment , great staff and management
Pracovní kultura
preparing estimations in gdms format, customer satisfy and same as my present job and i am intouch with my co-workers because to fullfill the work responsibilities and need to achieve my company target given by management.
Pracovní kultura
Overall Experience was nice. Great pay as well as down to earth employees.
Managment
Pracovní kultura
Nice place to learn new things Colleagues are nice, co-operative.