Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Team Member ve společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 23 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
I used to work in car poduction I Hyundai. I enjoyed this work place a lot. It was all about team work and reach the target we were given by the managment.
Pracovní kultura
The good thing about Hyundai was the number of hours you could work to earn a decent pay check. The bad thing was the manager that I was under didn't teach me anything I learned as I went. I fairly enjoyed the work anyways.
Pracovní kultura
Always cared about the workers and family..The quality of our work making sure we had what we needed to get our job done correctly.We always had training to make things better and that the customer are happy and satisfied...
Pracovní kultura
If you work here be prepared to lose time at home but it makes up for it with pay and benefits. You can move up with hard work and commitment. Your are noticed for the work good or bad
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
I loved working there the place an environment was good ..Beth diverse place with many different cultures and supervision was very good always helped team members when they needed it and was always concerned about thier team mrmbers
Pracovní kultura
It's a job that will assist anyone in providing for their families but employees have little to no personal time. They often hire temporary workers without background checks, some people are in half way houses and people have been arrested on sight for a lot of terrible crimes.
Pracovní kultura
None nothing to write about company doesn’t advance people normally Education means nothing and being highly qualified means little to the hiring management
Pracovní kultura
As a team member in the assembly department the work was very quick-paced. The hardest part of the job is probably the repetitive physical aspect of it.
Healthcare
Short breaks
Pracovní kultura
HMMA work environment is organized in such a way that will help employee to learn and grow on the job and the company provides education subsidy for employee that intends to further his or her education up to Phd level.
Alll Benefits
Short break
Pracovní kultura
Excellent Environment to be apart of. Very friendly management with co-worker who were cordial as well. I would recommend the HMMA team to anyone who is interested in working.
Pay
short breaks
Pracovní kultura
Not happy I am a upward thinking person and their was no room in my department they felt threatened by anyone who could help the line in a positive way
Pay
Shift change
Pracovní kultura
This job puts plenty of stress on your body. When I left, they were building over six hundred cars a day. I'm not quite sure where that ranks among other car manufacturers, but people that I knew that work for other car manufacturers was building 250 - 300 cars a day.
Pracovní kultura
Fast production work, if you've never worked in a manufacturer before I wouldn't recommend it. You have to learn to adapt really fast, and work closely on a team.
Pracovní kultura
I enjoyed working there for 8years, it's very cultured, the hardest part of working there is, getting used to the bending and learning new stations.
great benefits
short breaks, rotating shifts
Pracovní kultura
A good place to work. But advancing is very narrow. Mainly because of the size of 3500 employees within 4 shops that carries out the process of a automobile.
Výhody
With the pay I'm able to take care of my family
Nevýhody
short breaks and some management are unfair
Pracovní kultura
Great benefits. Great employer.. Outstanding company to work for. They take pride in their employees as they try hard to raise the bar. Company always gives back to the community as well.
Paid time off
Nevýhody
Short breaks, swing shift inconsistency
Pracovní kultura
a very team friendly environment with great employee benefits good management and a growing company. great training programs and an amazing learning experience.
Pracovní kultura
Productive, fun and very motivation everyone get along and eager to help one another.Excellence benefits,great food court.
Great benefits
short breaks
Pracovní kultura
The Production is a wonderful work environment. By working there I have learned a lot of different things. In this short time I have learned about the different parts of a car that I didn't really know at all. I love the team members they are very helpful and hard working.
Pracovní kultura
I worked under a temp agency under Hyundai Motors, so I was not receiving the benefits that the permanent employees were receiving. So I relocated to San Antonio for better opportunities.
Pracovní kultura
different type of work than Im use to, Thankful for the opportunity. Now time for something new. In Ga Thankful thankful