Hyundai Motor Company
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců na pozici Technician ve společnosti Hyundai Motor Company

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 19 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (1 627)
Pracovní kultura
Honestly the environment was toxic, over time they truly use you until you cant anymore. Benefits were ok, but could use some work. At the end of the day, their company comes first, not their employees.
Pracovní kultura
My work experience at this place was one of the worst places I have worked. the management couldnt care less about you. Place is extremely bias if they don’t like you, you won’t get any good jobs. To succeed at this place you need a nice set of knee pads and no respect for yourself.
6 day work weeks
Pracovní kultura
Most of the co workers were great. All of them smoke and do it in the car wash or right outside the doors and they all smoke about 10 to 20 times a day right outside the doors so its against the law and if you do not smoke it is really bothersome, but if you do by all means its a smokers paradise. The benefits are union so the same as everyone else, nothing extraordinary. Health insurance is so so. High deductible for union. Only one week paid vacation until you have a few years then two weeks so other places are a lot better. No weekends. Management lies to your face and is two faced and back stabbers. I was terminated for what they called a no show even though I texted the management and management texted back and I have proof on my call logs and text logs. I was going to file a grievance with the Union but I figured even filing a grievance why would I want to work for a bunch of liars and back stabbers and God truly knows what the truth is as well as the Union rep as I sent him screenshots of texts when I called in to miss days which included responses from management that it was OK and when management was on vacation and they left a service advisor in charge I texted him and he responded with sounds good see you tomorrow as well as call logs with time stamps and call duration. I will be sending this proof to unemployment. The Union rep really did not want to file a grievance either as the Union is weak now and they do not want dealers to have an even bigger edge when they go to the bargaining table for a new contract next year, so in hopes of keeping dealers happy they do - více...
Good hours
Nevýhody
Everthing I stated above which is a lot, You better be family or a close friend to have a chance there.
Pracovní kultura
The management really really straight up sucks!! Lack of communication very badly with their customers,(like to them saying it will take this long knowing it will take long), employees and between each other as well!! Shop is too small and very nasty!!!!!! Hyundai of Anderson needs ALOT of changes before they will ever excel!!!! Best of luck to any employer's and the company!!!!
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
working for the car company for 3.5 years they are great for training courses and help enhance your knowledge there brand is expanding every day with 4 ev vehicles and endless courses to go on all recommended, all courses are based in high wycombe
good brand
Nevýhody
the stigma of the brand in the past has carried thru
Pracovní kultura
So much shipping and continous romming means up and down is up to 150 to 200 km daily.And my seniour was not explaing the work clearly means he was getting irretated when am askin questions.
Pracovní kultura
Always love Hyundai, i have been working only on Hyundai for 18 years ,they have always been good to me and my family. I have also own a Hyundai. No time soon do I plan to change manufactur ,just location.
Pracovní kultura
Gold company. Good management. Good safety working area. Good working atmosphere, Good working time, Good working facility. Over all good in company
Free stay and food
8 hr
Pracovní kultura
HMA is very customer oriented. My experience however, shows they will sacrifice employee satisfaction to do so. No appreciation for work completed, and if costs must be cut, pay is first to go
Pracovní kultura
I would rather explain in person. The company is a great company to work for with different cultures and ethnic groups, they offer great pay and benefits.
Pracovní kultura
Management and progression needs to change was very unorganized and couldn't keep track of inventory with a few changes could have been a smoother process
Pracovní kultura
Its a MNC and second largest Car Manufacturer in the Country and this company is Advanced Production line defect and problem Rectification is Amazing
Free foods
8 hours
Pracovní kultura
I earned a lot from hyundai.This help to get a base in automobile industry. This company provide good training's and other benefits for there workers
Pracovní kultura
Being a technician is a lot of fun. Management is cool and laid back. Everyone gets along in the shop. The hardest part of the job is picking up heavy tires on wheels.
Pracovní kultura
Provide technical advice on how to repair automobiles over the phone.
Pracovní kultura
punctuality, discipline, productivity with quality is focused. every one suggest for their convenient for change work place. well co-ordination management.
free transport & canteen
Pracovní kultura
Have good Atmosphere. they were very helpful. Help me to learn the things more easily etc.....
Pracovní kultura
The people are nice and friendly but the work load is too much and the pay is barely enough to support a single person, growth is very slow and that's if you are lucky enough to get promoted.
Výhody
You get to know a lot about the latest launched cars before they reach the market.
Nevýhody
One cannot survive or maintain a family with the salary earned and the work load is excessive.
Pracovní kultura
Found Solution and report to PlantAttend to training Course of Foreign Supplier such as Bosch and Benz German, Perkins England and Nissan and Aisin Japan
learning new technology