Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti IBM

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Nalezeno 63 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (30 471)
Pracovní kultura
Korporát, někdo to má rád, někdo ne. Vztahy na pracovišti jsou velmi dobré, práce náročná podle pozice.
Pracovní kultura
Good culture and environment , Salary can be improved and band should be more realistic related to work and experience. Some people with low IQ have higher band and higher IQ have lower band which is not right
Diversity
Czech biased
Pracovní kultura
IBM is a great company and offers great support their employees to grow. I have very good memories working there and left the job just because I had to relocate (family reasons).
Pracovní kultura
As a multilingual & multicultural company, there is are many advantages to work to IBM. I appreciated the way to work there and even if it was not easy to sometimes with other persons in the company, my global feeling about IBM is positive.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
IBM gave me opportunity for carrier growth and self improvement. It offered multiple education possibilities from online classes to class attendance. IBM had multiple benefits - 5days extra vacation, 2sickdays, possibility to work remotely and travel. Management was helpful and provided advice when needed. It gave me the best experience from corporate environment.
Pracovní kultura
Very good work life balance. Multicultural environment. Good management. Member of the UNIX project team. In my role, i have to plan, setup, configure and support various systems and configurations according to the specs of the client. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project. I use scripting as a main tool. Mostly BASH, but also Korn Shell scripting and PYTHON. APACHE and JBOSS setup, configuration and roll-out. Usage of crontab scheduler as well as INTERPEL – CFT and $U scheduler, in order to create file transmission fluxes.
Pracovní kultura
IBM mi pomohlo nahlednout do sveta korporatu a ambasadoru nadnarodnich firem.
Pracovní kultura
IBM is such a great place to work with amazing colleagues where we can learn a lot. The working atmosphere is open, collegial and friendly a real multicultural company .
Pracovní kultura
I was on the Help Desk, giving 24/7 technical support in German and English. I had a fixed 2 year contract with them and during this time became aware of how business processes work and increase my technical knowledge.
Výhody
multi-cultural work atmosphere, possibilities to travel
Nevýhody
stressful work ambience, long hours
Pracovní kultura
Klasicka IT firma, plna spousty procesu. Nekteri schopni lide odchazeji, protoze maji svazane ruce, prave nekterymi zbytecnymi procesy.
Pracovní kultura
I will never accept a new position in IBM, never. The worst experience in my life. Nepotism, raccomandation, networking. Nothing about person, everything about people that you know inside. No thank you.
Pracovní kultura
azienda dove c'e' sempre una possibilita' di crescita personale e di carriera.
Pracovní kultura
vstřícní a vysoce kvalifikovaní kolegové, motivující pracovní prostředí, motivující vedení
home office
mezery v zaškolování
Pracovní kultura
procesna orientacia chybajuca integrita managerov (rozdiel medzi heslami a praxou)
Pracovní kultura
Interesting projects, exposure to variety of companies. The company is good for learning, there are many opportunities for trainings and learning from industry experts.
Pracovní kultura
IBM je zárukou kvality a rozvoje za cenu přijetí korporátního prostředí
Pracovní kultura
je ne prefere pas trop faire de commentaires dans ce sens ,si vous pouvez comprendre cela
Pracovní kultura
Offers very good opportunities for entry level positions. There are a lot of chances to promote. You can change team and position after 1 year (minimum) and there are a lot of career paths that you can choose. My experience IBM was a good one so I can only recommend it.
Výhody
Multi-cultural environment, not too much stress
Nevýhody
No meal vouchers, irregular breaks
Pracovní kultura
During my work at IBM i got to meet different cultures and people. Also got to learn new things and get experience about IT in a bit corporation like IBM.
Flexible schedule
Pracovní kultura
Produktivní pracoviště s možností kariérního růstu.
Pracovní kultura
Compagnia adatta per una lenta crescita professionale ma con la capacita di vedere piu sistemi
tanti sistemi da vedere