Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Infosys

Nalezeno 16 recenzí, odpovídajících vyhledávání Zobrazit všechny recenze (11 540)
Řadit podle: Užitečnosti | Hodnocení | Data recenze
Pracovní kultura
get technical knowledge and customer facing experience
Process Executive (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Czech Republic6. května, 2019
I gave 24/7 technical support on mac products: iPhone and Macs in German and English.

It was a multi-cultural work atmosphere and required with technical knowledge and good telephone soft skills.
Výhody
Gain professional experience in a multi cultural atmosphere
very stressful work atmosphere
5,0
Fun and growing xompant
Senior process executive (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Okres Brno-město1. dubna, 2019
My first job abroad was a good opportunity for ME to develop my IT and customer service skills. Ive met alot if New People and learned alot of New things în 2.4 years of IT service desk.
Nice enviourment
No parking space
4,0
Pracovní kultura
A great company to kick start career
Associate consultant (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Praha11. března, 2019
I have a great learning experience with Infosys and my scope of knowledge integrated when I start working with my client Novartis .

I have learned work ethics , team spirit and to become goal -oriented, delivering on time and to keep our customer happy by providing consultation both technically and functionally.

The hardest part of the job was , I had to switch and learn multiple tools and various flavors of SAP to in a short duration to meet client satisfaction and to provide good results.But it also helped me professionally to master the technology along with the business process.

The most fun part of my work was to get appreciation when customer is happy and to share it with manager and other colleagues to keep inspiring the team.

I like the company culture which believes in team spirit and which is trying to provide a good ratio of work-life balance , especially for female employees.
work from home policy
Nevýhody
compensation and benefits need improvement
Interesting engagements, medioce benefits
PROCESS SPECIALIST (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno14. prosince, 2018
It was definitely an interesting work environment, and the management if usually firm but fair. However the lack of benefits, erratic schedules, and high work volume makes it untenable as a long-term career prospect.
Worst experience I ever had and I am on the work market more than 20 years
HR backoffice (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno, Jihomoravský kraj5. listopadu, 2018
Managment is incompetent, they absolutely do not know what is happening. They have alot of projects and nobody uderstands who is responsible for what. I just waited for access more than 40 days. Than I was sick 4 days and they kicked me out telling that I am not able to do job - I was with access maybe 2 weeks in that time :))). All what they write to chatch new employees are fairy tales - no home office no flexi hour, no nothing. they even say they have multisport card but for this you should pay 800 CZK haha, this is benefit. this company has no potential to work there for longer time.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 3Ne 2Nahlásit
Infosys Summary
Senior Systems Analyst (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Hlavní město Praha28. dubna, 2018
I have been working at Infosys full-time

Pros

Small Organization,
People are reachable

Cons

No Values,
No Vision,
No Transparency, whats written on paper and reality are miles apart,
No Career Growth
No Leadership to look upon

Advice to Management

Focus on Employees more that brand building. Middle management has no idea on how the company is moving and there is very little leadership that is transpired. Appraisal process is not done with justice.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 2NeNahlásit
Piece of s--t
senior process executive (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno, Jihomoravský kraj12. ledna, 2018
Worst experience ever. Management is incompetent. Company is breaking Labour code and I don't understand how is possible this company can to provide the employment in EU.
- are you kidding me?
Nevýhody
mananagers and hr are liars
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 8Ne 2Nahlásit
Pracovní kultura
Interesting hard work - stresfull and paintfull
Senior Process Executive (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Brno6. září, 2016
Non flexible working hours, from the first moment till the last - restless work and chaos. I´ve learned really very much new things, because the process isn´t easy and iclude many soft skills - Excel, processing of the data. TL uncompetant, organization skill very bad, paranoia attacks. The worst thing was the still persisting stress, quality of the training was low, trainee always has to learn by themselves and built net of the colleagues who could help with the issues. But because of the big stress sometimes people faced to the histerical laugh attacks.
Výhody
interesting job, time flying day
Nevýhody
stress, bad training, bad organization
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 2NeNahlásit
Infosys
Customer Service Representative (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno1. června, 2016
We supported ios/osx devices on hungarian language.
we worked for 8 hours a day 5 days a week, from 8 AM till 5 PM
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?AnoNe 2Nahlásit
5,0
productive and fun workplace
German Technical Support (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno21. března, 2016
one year time from august 2012- to august 2013,this was a powerfull time of intercultural exchanges Another methodologie that the one previous known.Searching for new horizonts
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?AnoNe 3Nahlásit
Pracovní kultura
Call center in an international community
Process Executive (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno, JM4. února, 2015
I have learned many things during my time in a call center. Working at Infosys has taught me mostly how to work under pressure.
The customers expected high quality assistance from us, the technical advisors, who were representing the brand for them. It was extremely challenging to identify a certain technical issue, find the source of the problem, troubleshoot with the customer, and doing all this remotely, without actually seeing what the customer sees.
We handled a rough average of 50 calls a day.
The hardest part of the job was to balance customer satisfaction with reaching targets required by the company.
Considering all these facts it was very rewarding to successfully resolve technical issues and being able to help people in need of assistance. Our team had great spirit and was always in a good mood in the office. We came from many countries all over the world, thus it was interesting to share our cultural differences, and our personal similarities with each other. There were many team building activities outside of the work that helped us become good friends.
I am grateful for Infosys for giving me the opportunity to earn a great deal of experience during my first job, learning how to work hard under pressure and solving problems quickly, and earning great friends that I still keep in contact with.
Lunch Vouchers, International and modern environment, dynamic team
Nevýhody
Short breaks, stressful work and pressure
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?Ano 1NeNahlásit
Pracovní kultura
it is a big international company
Senior Process Executive - Customer Support (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno, JM31. října, 2014
I am happy that i could learn about iOS platform and an expert in troubleshooting Apple devices.
4,0
My day will starts with a 10 minutes stand up meeting with my team members
Technology Platform Manager (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Praha, ST20. července, 2014
My day will starts with a 10 minutes stand up meeting with my team members. Depends on the project / operation critical topic will decide. Every 3 months or any major achievement we will go for a project party.
Challenging working environment
HR Administrator (Bývalý zaměstnanec) –  Brno, JM22. ledna, 2014
Task was mainly about data processing, not so much about employee relations. The hardest part of the job was to get the all required written approvals to manage your task. I learned to be patient.
gute Gelegenheiten fuer die Zukunft
Technical Support 1st line (Současný zaměstnanec) –  Brno, JM9. ledna, 2014
Techniche Unterstuetzung- Apple Produkte

Durch eine positive Einstellung dem Kunden gegenueber, durch Motivierung und durch Emphatie kann man die Ziehle an der Arbeitsplatz erreichen.

Die wichtigsten Aufgaben, die ich bei der Arbeitsplatz ausfuehren musste, waren mit Kunden am Telefon zu sprechen, eine Loesung in einer begrenzten Zeit anzubieten, tehnische Fragen zu beantworten, die Kunden bez. unser Vorgang auf dem Laufenden zu halten.

Zobrazit další recenze společnosti Infosys

Můžete zkusit:

Registrovaný profil

Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?

Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Infosys a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.

Odeslat otázku