Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Infosys

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Česká republika18 recenzí
Nalezeno 18 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (13 259)
Pracovní kultura
Zdokonalila jsem se zde v anglickém jazyce a naučila se spoustu nových věcí z oboru kvality.
Neseděla mi indická kultura, neboť tato firma za mého působení byla indická.

Někteří manažeři a Team Leadeři byli skvělí, někteří byli horší. Záleží na lidech.

Občas byla práce zde kreativní a zábavná.

Nevyhovovala mi pracovní doba do 18 h každý den včetně pátku.

Přísné pracovní podmínky na ochranu dat.

Open office o velkém počtu zaměstnanců.

Získala jsem zde spoustu přátel.
denní komunikace v AJ
pozdní pracovní doba
Pracovní kultura
Not recommend for people who have no patience with clients on line
Pracovní kultura
place to work if you are a beginner- shift work, difficult to handle shift changes- nice colleague but no time available to have a 5 min break
non stop inbound calls.
Pracovní kultura
Good company, nice people, facilities and kitchen.
Trainings and qualifications provided.

Located in very near to the city center, good restaurants close to it with fair prices.
Community, trainings, events
Can't remember right now
Pracovní kultura
I gave 24/7 technical support on mac products: iPhone and Macs in German and English.

It was a multi-cultural work atmosphere and required with technical knowledge and good telephone soft skills.
Výhody
Gain professional experience in a multi cultural atmosphere
very stressful work atmosphere
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
My first job abroad was a good opportunity for ME to develop my IT and customer service skills. Ive met alot if New People and learned alot of New things în 2.4 years of IT service desk.
Nice enviourment
No parking space
Pracovní kultura
I have a great learning experience with Infosys and my scope of knowledge integrated when I start working with my client Novartis .

I have learned work ethics , team spirit and to become goal -oriented, delivering on time and to keep our customer happy by providing consultation both technically and functionally.

The hardest part of the job was , I had to switch and learn multiple tools and various flavors of SAP to in a short duration to meet client satisfaction and to provide good results.But it also helped me professionally to master the technology along with the business process.

The most fun part of my work was to get appreciation when customer is happy and to share it with manager and other colleagues to keep inspiring the team.

I like the company culture which believes in team spirit and which is trying to provide a good ratio of work-life balance , especially for female employees.
work from home policy
Nevýhody
compensation and benefits need improvement
Pracovní kultura
It was definitely an interesting work environment, and the management if usually firm but fair. However the lack of benefits, erratic schedules, and high work volume makes it untenable as a long-term career prospect.
Pracovní kultura
Managment is incompetent, they absolutely do not know what is happening. They have alot of projects and nobody uderstands who is responsible for what. I just waited for access more than 40 days. Than I was sick 4 days and they kicked me out telling that I am not able to do job - I was with access maybe 2 weeks in that time :))). All what they write to chatch new employees are fairy tales - no home office no flexi hour, no nothing. they even say they have multisport card but for this you should pay 800 CZK haha, this is benefit. this company has no potential to work there for longer time.
Pracovní kultura
I have been working at Infosys full-time

Pros

Small Organization,

People are reachable

Cons

No Values,

No Vision,

No Transparency, whats written on paper and reality are miles apart,

No Career Growth

No Leadership to look upon

Advice to Management

Focus on Employees more that brand building. Middle management has no idea on how the company is moving and there is very little leadership that is transpired. Appraisal process is not done with justice.
Pracovní kultura
Worst experience ever. Management is incompetent. Company is breaking Labour code and I don't understand how is possible this company can to provide the employment in EU.
- are you kidding me?
Nevýhody
mananagers and hr are liars
Pracovní kultura
Non flexible working hours, from the first moment till the last - restless work and chaos. I´ve learned really very much new things, because the process isn´t easy and iclude many soft skills - Excel, processing of the data. TL uncompetant, organization skill very bad, paranoia attacks. The worst thing was the still persisting stress, quality of the training was low, trainee always has to learn by themselves and built net of the colleagues who could help with the issues. But because of the big stress sometimes people faced to the histerical laugh attacks.
Výhody
interesting job, time flying day
Nevýhody
stress, bad training, bad organization
Pracovní kultura
one year time from august 2012- to august 2013,this was a powerfull time of intercultural exchanges Another methodologie that the one previous known.Searching for new horizonts
Pracovní kultura
I have learned many things during my time in a call center. Working at Infosys has taught me mostly how to work under pressure.
The customers expected high quality assistance from us, the technical advisors, who were representing the brand for them. It was extremely challenging to identify a certain technical issue, find the source of the problem, troubleshoot with the customer, and doing all this remotely, without actually seeing what the customer sees.

We handled a rough average of 50 calls a day.

The hardest part of the job was to balance customer satisfaction with reaching targets required by the company.

Considering all these facts it was very rewarding to successfully resolve technical issues and being able to help people in need of assistance. Our team had great spirit and was always in a good mood in the office. We came from many countries all over the world, thus it was interesting to share our cultural differences, and our personal similarities with each other. There were many team building activities outside of the work that helped us become good friends.

I am grateful for Infosys for giving me the opportunity to earn a great deal of experience during my first job, learning how to work hard under pressure and solving problems quickly, and earning great friends that I still keep in contact with.
Lunch Vouchers, International and modern environment, dynamic team
Nevýhody
Short breaks, stressful work and pressure
Pracovní kultura
I am happy that i could learn about iOS platform and an expert in troubleshooting Apple devices.
Pracovní kultura
My day will starts with a 10 minutes stand up meeting with my team members. Depends on the project / operation critical topic will decide. Every 3 months or any major achievement we will go for a project party.
Pracovní kultura
Task was mainly about data processing, not so much about employee relations. The hardest part of the job was to get the all required written approvals to manage your task. I learned to be patient.
Techniche Unterstuetzung- Apple Produkte

Durch eine positive Einstellung dem Kunden gegenueber, durch Motivierung und durch Emphatie kann man die Ziehle an der Arbeitsplatz erreichen.

Die wichtigsten Aufgaben, die ich bei der Arbeitsplatz ausfuehren musste, waren mit Kunden am Telefon zu sprechen, eine Loesung in einer begrenzten Zeit anzubieten, tehnische Fragen zu beantworten, die Kunden bez. unser Vorgang auf dem Laufenden zu halten.
Zobrazit další recenze spol. Infosys
Můžete zkusit:
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Infosys a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení