Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze
Recenze od zaměstnance společnosti Infosys

Infosys Summary

28. dubna, 2018
I have been working at Infosys full-time

Pros

Small Organization,

People are reachable

Cons

No Values,

No Vision,

No Transparency, whats written on paper and reality are miles apart,

No Career Growth

No Leadership to look upon

Advice to Management

Focus on Employees more that brand building. Middle management has no idea on how the company is moving and there is very little leadership that is transpired. Appraisal process is not done with justice.
Hodnocení dle kategorií
Poměr Práce/Život
2,0
Firemní kultura
17. února, 2020
Apple Advisor (Bývalý zaměstnanec) - prague
place to work if you are a beginner- shift work, difficult to handle shift changes- nice colleague but no time available to have a 5 min break
non stop inbound calls.
11. března, 2019
Associate consultant (Současný zaměstnanec) - Praha
I have a great learning experience with Infosys and my scope of knowledge integrated when I start working with my client Novartis .

I have learned work ethics , team spirit and to become goal -oriented, delivering on time and to keep our customer happy by providing consultation both technically and functionally.

The hardest part of the job was , I had to switch and learn multiple tools and various flavors of SAP to in a short duration to meet client satisfaction and to provide good results.But it also helped me professionally to master the technology along with the business process.

The most fun part of my work was to get appreciation when customer is happy and to share it with manager and other colleagues to keep inspiring the team.

I like the company culture which believes in team spirit and which is trying to provide a good ratio of work-life balance , especially for female employees.
Výhody
work from home policy
Nevýhody
compensation and benefits need improvement
20. července, 2014
Technology Platform Manager (Současný zaměstnanec) - Praha, ST
My day will starts with a 10 minutes stand up meeting with my team members. Depends on the project / operation critical topic will decide. Every 3 months or any major achievement we will go for a project party.
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Infosys a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení