Manpower
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Manpower

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (17 900)
Pracovní kultura
Moderní pracoviště, tempo, pauzy na oddech, automaty s občerstvením, doprava.
Pracovní kultura
Working for Manpower was very rewarding and never stressful, always detailed and a company that I genuinely enjoyed both physical and mental labors that promotes and encourages finding solution's within the company specifications and applied skills at hand. I really advanced my skills at Manpower asa Company finely attuned to MANPOWER.
Výhody
Friendly and adaptive with good rates.
Nevýhody
Inability to distinguish bad players from good workers.
Pracovní kultura
El trabajo consistía en atender al publico en la hora del show. Había un muy buen ambiente laboral entre todos siendo la mayoría jóvenes.
Flexibilidad horaria
No hay contras
Pracovní kultura
*Capacitaciones* dudas respuesta rapido* pago puntual
Výhody
Todas las prestaciones más seguro de vida privado
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Am wondering if the skinny catty blond thing still works in the oxford office. The one who told me to walk 10 miles to work if I had to each morning. She also told me I wasent exspirienced enough or good enough for any of the jobs they had.
Nasty recruitment agents.
Pracovní kultura
Easy job when you first start. Indexing documents all day. work from 8am-5pm full time hours weekends off. You have a chance to get a raise after 3 months.
Výhody
good hours and easy work
Nevýhody
error policy no paid time off
Pracovní kultura
Très bien, bonne expérience en préparateur de commandes, livraisons, magasinage
Chèque vacances, tickets restaurant
Nevýhody
frais kilométrique non pris en compte
Pracovní kultura
I’m very Thankful for being an Employee of ManPower. Lots of opportunity in becoming a skilled Employee. The choices of availability , is what I look forward to.
Výhody
Very comfortable job sites.
Nevýhody
We need 1 hour lunches / Food Trucks on site.
Pracovní kultura
-Me gustó el compañerismo-El apoyo de los supervisores y coordinadores-Insentivan a trabajar con buen ánimo, porque premian y felicitan al personal cuando cumplen con el objetivo en el trabajo
Pracovní kultura
Sehr angenehmes Arbeitsklima und viele Möglichkeiten.
Pracovní kultura
They laid me off without notice! When I went to file for unemployment, they fought me in court 3 times! I will never work for them again, and report my bad experience with this national disgrace company to anyone who asks!
Nevýhody
Oppressive attitude to employees from managment! I always felt unsafe there!
Pracovní kultura
It was an decent experience. I worked in PG received a lot of hours. We all applied to get converted and then they pulled the job. At one point we were working 13 on and 1 off.
Pracovní kultura
I enjoyed working for Manpower, however, I wished that the recruiter was more honest when it came to contracts, assignments, etc. There were false hopes of getting more work, just to be cut off all of a sudden with no explanation.
Work from home
Nevýhody
Contracts ended way before the deadline
Pracovní kultura
super intérim, très bonnes missions. je vous conseille n'hésiter pas à déposer votre candidature.
Pracovní kultura
This was a temporary work assignment with an uncertain end date because it was for a scanning project due to end when the new software went live. Happily for me, it lasted longer than originally expected. Most enjoyable part was my co-workers and the interesting daily work. The workplace culture was very good. Also with Co-Vid 19 a major concern, I was confident that the precautions in place were well thought out and consistently applied by all employees. I learned how to scan pending superior and district case file documents into the new Odyssey, E-Court System which was interesting and challenging.
Výhody
Weekly paycheck, Communication with Manpower before, during and at the finish of assignment was very good .
Nevýhody
Only con for me was the drive to Bangor but the gorgeous fall foiiage made up for it!
Pracovní kultura
En typiskt arbetsdag såg näst intill likadant ut varje dag förutom att det var andra miljöer men arbetet i sig var nytt.Jag har lärt mig att våga visa vad jag kan och sen att våga tro på mig
Pracovní kultura
Great company when you're looking for a temp or permanent job. The pay was decent not really a complaint for the job I was placed on. It was fairly easy.
Pracovní kultura
Missions diverses et variées. Mais très peu de missions en rapport aux caces que j'ai passé.
Výhody
Repas gratuits et parfois les frais de déplacement
Aucun
Pracovní kultura
Impersonal and uncaring staff. Treated just like a spot filler and does not communicate to help find a job that suits your personal skills/style. Low end pay, terrible benefits.
None worth mentioning.
The whole employment.
Pracovní kultura
Trabajar con la equipo,responsible de tu trabajar .
Si
Pracovní kultura
Sono stato chiamato da loro per prima volta e posso dire che mi sono trovato abbastanza sodisfatto nulla da dire! Grazie ancora
Buoni pasti giusto