Marriott International, Inc.
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Marriott International, Inc.

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Česká republika6 recenzí
Nalezeno 6 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (20 849)
Profesionální přístup
Skvělý hotel, báječný personál, doporučil bych tento hotel
3,0
Pracovní kultura
Negative environment and quantity..no more quality
Marriott Prague is beautiful hotel in amazing location by Old Town however it does not aim on quality anymore. It became hotel fastfood. Big amount of guests have no level of behaviour, but i am not surprised. For that funny cheap rates sometimes what to expect?

There is many people across the company working there many years with no willing for changes, complaining, gossiping a lot and being fake. Most of managers are not the right people on the right place. Some of them with absolutely no management skills. Needs big improvement and trainings.

There are no team meetings, if somebody does something wrong way, instead of discussion.. it is publicly announced that this and that person made mistake. Rotation of crew is big so of course people will do many mistakes since Marriott cannot keep good people and keeps drug users or alcoholics.

Salaries are low. There is option to make little extra on tips in bar and restautant or front desk for upsells but as hotel is often full, there is no opportunity to make nice money.

Concierge, AYS or FD clerk 25000CZK, Front Office Supervisor 30000CZK, not talking about housekeeping etc. And all tips are the subject to tax and around 20% of the tip is taken by the hotel.

In Prague in 2019 it needs generally 5000-10000CZK extra monthly for each associate. And hotel has money for that. Just the owners will not have money to buy their 4th Ferrari.

Hotel is using very old slow computers and outdated system Opera which is too complicated and old comparing other newer softwares.

Basically..Marriott Prague is franchise and
 - více...
Výhody
Lunch and dinner for free, free gym, location
Nevýhody
Slow computers, outdated hardware in offices, negativity and unprofessionalism, nonsense benefits
1,0
Pracovní kultura
Productive and nice place to work
Marriott hotel providing free lunch health care vacation for or staff I like to work In Marriott because he changed my life total good manager I found there is my home right now I would like to recommended anyone whose want to work in is good place to work ....,.
Nejlepší práce na světě
Možnost postupu, vzdělávání, seberealizace,firma se o Vás neustále starala jak po pracovní tak i po finanční stránce,skvělý tým v čele s panem Polhreichem.
Výhody
jídlo po celý den zdarma, atd
Nevýhody
žádné
Leader in Hospitality field
-you work for Marriott, you live for Marriott with all its pros and cons.
-someone will love it, someone will not

-I started be up to my ears in work and realised I need to change things
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
1,0
A hurried job
I find working in a hotel as a housemaid very demanding. I like working as a housemaid, and the feeling when I am finish with a room, when I look back at it, when it smells nice and is tidy, is very pleasant. But a kitchen porter is very stressful, especially when the hotel is full of people.

I do not enjoy the hurried pace of the work.

The people in the hotel, the staff, are polite and they are all hard-working.

The only thing I have gained by working in the hotel is that I have discovered what duties housemaids have.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Zobrazit další recenze spol. Marriott International, Inc.
Můžete zkusit:
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Marriott International, Inc. a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení