Medtronic
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti Medtronic

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Vše
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (4 150)
Pracovní kultura
This review is applicable to the Prague positions at HCP Event Operations. The management does not care about your workload or your career progression. All promotions are made behind closed doors to the favorites of the management. Hence a very low retention period, all people leave after a year or so to a better paying jobs.
If career growth is not your priority, it is a great place to work if you do not take the stress too seriously. The benefits are good and the flexible start times are a plus. The people you work on your level are amazing.
Pracovní kultura
Me llevo muy buenos recuerdos. Teníamos un gran equipo. Muy buenas condiciones. Buen ambiente de trabajo. Formación continua.
Todo
Nevýhody
Contratos de proyectos con duración determinada
Pracovní kultura
Worst Place to Work. The facility is poorly managed, with management that rarely comes to production to know what is going on. The morale is the lowest that i have ever worked in. Overall, there is nothing good about this facility.
Pracovní kultura
Mission driven company. Good work life balance, lots of great opportunities and lots of flexibility to try new things. Leadership is supportive and focus on employee growth and development.
Pracovní kultura
This Medtronic business unit is staffed with many talented individuals from line workers, engineering staff , supply chain, finance etc. The problem here is that the priorities remain constantly fluid. One quarter it could be quality improvement then cost reduction then manufacturing process improvement...... This has led employee frustration and ultimately to a revolving door when it comes to employee attrition. I get it that expectations can run high from upper leadership but this unit needs to focus on a few critical priorities, get it done and move on to the next set of priorities.
Good overall compensation package
Priority anarchy
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Good work life balance. Strong mission driven purposeful work,, saving a life every 3 seconds. Workplace culture is surrounded around strong values and care for employees.
Pracovní kultura
I worked with Medtronic for 5 years and this company is a leader in community service. I experienced with this company lack of internal customer service and communication to the essentials workers.
Pracovní kultura
La recomiendo para empesar en el area de manufactura luego empezar a buscar en otro lado
Contratan sin experiencia previa
Nevýhody
Paga baja poca oportunidad de crecimiento
Stable Company.
The mission is very clear and drives the organisation.

The mission inspires employees.

This is a very high pressure environment and requires long working hours.
Pracovní kultura
Ambiente muy acogedor. Lideres Muy responsables!!!
Výhody
Brindan muchas ayudas a los empleados
Nevýhody
Mucho empleado y poco estacionamiento
Pracovní kultura
I loved my job at Medtronic. I only left because I relocated to another state. The job was super easy for me to catch on to and the co workers were phenomenal and always did whatever it took to show team work and make sure we got the job done.
Short breaks
Pracovní kultura
Well, I was in the morning shift, so I had to wake up around 4 am. Over-all fun place to work at. I have no complaints. My colleagues were nice. It's diverse.
Výhody
Free lunches every first Thursday of the month
2,0
Pracovní kultura
Het is een leuk groot bedrijf MAAR voor wat je moet doen etc... 40 uur werken mutifunctioneel zijn, hard werken. Schakelen tussen verschillende afdelingen. Meer skills van de logistieke processes en verschillende toepassingen in SAP uitvoeren en nog veeeeel meer. Voor WEINIG geld. Netto uurloon 9,44 euro is te belachelijk voor woorden. Zeker in deze dure moeilijke tijd. Veel verloop op bepaalde afdelingen.
Koffie en collega's
Laag salaris en slechte CAO
Pracovní kultura
Busco cual es trabajo o asignacion diaria y roporto la produccion obtenida durante el dia. Ayudo u oriento al personal nuevo en el area.
Relajante
Excesivas horas de trabajo
Pracovní kultura
Experience moyenne au sein de cette entreprise où les possibilités d'évolution sont très restreintes lorsque l'on est ambitieux. Les relations avec la hiérarchie sont compliquées en terme de communication.
Horaires 2x8
Salaire
Pracovní kultura
The job benefits are excellent. We received many incentives when COVID-19 took place. They were considerate about people families and allowing us time to be off.
Výhody
Benefits
Nevýhody
Pracovní kultura
Nice place in minnesota. Was very helpful. Temp job but they did not treat me like temp. May have been people i worked for. Very friendly! Nice cafeteria in Shoreview very heart healthy.
Cafeteria on site
None that i remember.
Pracovní kultura
Good company to work for,benefits,401k...
Management to be improved

Security access to be improved too

Rate paid not equal to work done

Over time given
Pracovní kultura
Worst company I’ve ever worked for. Best thing that could have happened to me was being RIF. Found a job making so much more money with every weekend and holiday off. No on call. Blessing in disguise. 😉
Health benefits, stock options
Nevýhody
Work-life balance, base pay, management, on-call horrendous, snobby company with pompous people
Pracovní kultura
It's a really great company to work for once you get in. There's so many departments that you can branch off into, management is great, not too harsh, you just have to do your job. And the benefits (including the 401k plan) is amazing!
Pracovní kultura
Good place to work. I enjoyed the amenities they provided. The management was great, really helpful. Each day I was presented with new challenges. With the right support such as the management team at Medtronic, I was able to work through them.
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě Medtronic a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení