Medtronic
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Recenze zaměstnanců společnosti Medtronic v místě Praha

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Praha7 recenzí
Nalezeno 7 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (4 172)
3,0
Pracovní kultura
This review is applicable to the Prague positions at HCP Event Operations. The management does not care about your workload or your career progression. All promotions are made behind closed doors to the favorites of the management. Hence a very low retention period, all people leave after a year or so to a better paying jobs.
If career growth is not your priority, it is a great place to work if you do not take the stress too seriously. The benefits are good and the flexible start times are a plus. The people you work on your level are amazing.
Pracovní kultura
I found many friends in Medtronic. Company culture was amazing. Work place very comfortible. Work was difficult, but challenging and inspired me to try harder.
4,0
Pracovní kultura
I feel valued as employee in this company, they hear your opinion
Výhody
good benefits, work from home, career growth trasparency
Nevýhody
not clear division of duties
Pracovní kultura
What I noticed recently is the fact that when I go to work I have a big smile on my face. And I believe the reason is the work atmosphere: less stress, very supportive management.
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Great opportunities for development and support from the management. Interesting tasks. International mobility and assignments highly probable.
Fair environment and colleagues.
Great working culture
Continuous restructuring
4,0
Pracovní kultura
Flexible working hours, open space office, respecting diversity. The hardest part was the ever-changing and fast-paced environment, sometimes stressful with tough deadlines, the most enjoyable part was an opportunity to get better understanding of other departments and working on various projects as well as a very good benefit system.
2,0
Pracovní kultura
Medtronic is een echte MED-TECH gigant. Grote woorden over wat ze voor de wereld willen betekenen, maar ondertussen in het nieuws komen voor mislukte belastingontduiking. Er is binnen de SSC in Praag geen duidelijke hierarchie en al absoluut geen duidelijke carriereladder. De afdeling HCP Operations is wel heel gezellig en verwelkomt haar collega's hartelijk.

De compensatie is redelijk goed voor Tsjechische begrippen. Het werk is voornamelijk administratief.
Gratis fruit om 3 uur