NonStop Recruitment
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti NonStop Recruitment

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Česká republika8 recenzí
Nalezeno 8 recenzí odpovídajících vyhledávání
Zobrazit všechny recenze (14)
Pracovní kultura
Working with friend was a new challange in my proffesional life
Great compensation, dynamic environment
N/A
2,0
so quick summary of my 1-month adventure with company:
Recruitment process-Great, exiting, professional.

Relocating- they provide room for 3 months, help you get a bank account.

Training- Great, altho I did know some of that stuff but was not aware, they will make it easy to understand, They got great trainers that are for sure passionate people.

Contract-3 months trial period.

Wage-Small base... It takes time to actually make money.

Overall I score 2/5. Why? purely because of training, otherwise, I would rate 1 if not 0. I was let go after 1 month despite 3 months trial. I moved to a different country, left everything I knew behind, I spend so much money to relocate.. did not have a chance to prove myself...apparently I was doing not well enough... the day before that, I heard that they see my improvement, that my attitude is getting better they see I got the drive. I even get the first interview for my client... so...Thank You NonStop... really great. This is a snake environment, don't get caught on the Q&A session, be careful what you are saying as it might and will turn against you.

To all people want to start there, be aware they might let you go before your 3 months trial finish. don't make the same mistake, think if you got something you can go back to. I literally moved all to Czech...and now the whole situation with Pandemic, I'm stuck here... and it's not only me, more people been let go, some of did not even make 1 month...

Cheers!
3,0
Pracovní kultura
Good for training, taking you outside of your comfort zone but management at the time meant they would watch your every move plus you would work hard and have less pay
Pracovní kultura
The company is a really good option for new graduates with no previous experience who would like to work with sales.
2,0
Pracovní kultura
Pros:
very good training

career opportunities

Cons:

cold calling

perverse company culture

unprofessional managers

very unstable company

insecurity

low salary
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Good work culture in the office outside people were different from time to time. Has great training with very good life lessons. Works hours were a bit odd but maybe it was time zones.
Pracovní kultura
Besides the multicultural environment, the opportunity of fast a progress and the training program, which is outstanding in comparison with what I previously received, NonStop makes sure that you get a proper relocation package.
They arrange a taxi to pick you up from the airport and another one to drive you to work in your first day, a room for you to stay in the first month (which will be deducted from your first paycheck) and you receive extra financial support for the first 3 months.

Quite a good deal!
Výhody
Extra activities/clubs managed by the company
5,0
Pracovní kultura
Très belle expérience. manque d'équilibre vie professionnelle et personnelle
Très commercial
Nevýhody
pas à l'écoute des employés
Zobrazit další recenze spol. NonStop Recruitment
Můžete zkusit:
Registrovaný profil
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě NonStop Recruitment a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení