OKIN BPS
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti OKIN BPS

Název pracovní pozice
Vše
Lokalita
Česká republika10 recenzí
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (10)
Pracovní kultura
OKIN je mladá česká firma, která se hledá. Pro začátek kariéry ideální.
OKIN je mladá česká firma, která se hledá. Pro začátek kariéry ideální.
Fun Place
Very slow passed and very relaxed atmosphere, the job itself was not fulfilling enough for me, I needed more work however it was not possible due to company rules
Pracovní kultura
Werkomgeving dat je heel gauw als model in andere bedrijven zou willen implementeren
binnen dit bedrijf heb ik de gelegenheid gehad om mijn management skills in de vorm van operationeel verantwoordelijke te vervullen. Hier heb ik het concept toegepast om een haast perfecte balans te creëren tussen business as usual en fun.
Het was een zeer leerrijke periode waar ik geleerd heb om op management nivo te communiceren, de juiste woorden te kiezen en daardoor, ook al zou je in je gelijk staan, niemand tegen de schenen te trappen.
Výhody
geen Home Office (promoten van work life balance)
Nevýhody
te lang uitgestelde implementatie van voorgestelde verbeteringen
Pracovní kultura
A great culture and can do attitude
My typical day varies. I am visiting clients and managing their expectations via Governance calls, as well as ad hoc phone calls.
I am also organizing appointments and visiting potential clients in Europe.

I have learnt how to set up a Sales Team from scratch; Implementing both Sales and Marketing Strategies.

The work place culture is very positive and collaborative.

The most challenging part of the job can be dealing with contracts such as MSA's etc. This needs full concentration and collaboration with lawyers.

The most enjoyable part is being in contact with potential and existing clients. Playing a big part in making our business grow with them, and also the whole process of finding and bringing in new customers. I enjoy the pressure and the challenge.
Výhody
Able to contribute new ideas
Pracovní kultura
if you want to start your career or change a profession
Around internet you can find many things written about Okin. Only few are true. Depends on the team you will get into. This company gave me an opportunity to start without needed certifications. Even with a strong networking & IT background anywhere else they didn't call me back. Here I could grow - not only to work. The years spent in Okin I've returned by hard work and loyalty. Thank you for the opportunity given. The company gave me what i searched for and i gave back in return. Nothing is perfect so it is time to move now. But as I were told - i'm gonna remember the roots,
Cisco + Juniper + Academy
ruzne tymy
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
The company gave me a lot, I am glad I could work for Okin. The managers I had were always helpful and trying to push me to become a better employee.
I really liked to work for Okin, but the way the management in the company is set up is not the correct way. Nevertheless, the company and even my managers gave me a lot, so I am glad I took the opportunity to work there.

In case you would like to know more information, please feel free to reach out to me directly.
People around me, Salary
Nevýhody
Overtimes, they way how the company is set up (HR perspektive)
5,0
Pracovní kultura
Okin takes good care of it's employees which contributes to good mood and I enjoyed working there
I really enjoyed the work for Okin because there were 40% standard tasks like reporting, systems access management & user recertification. The rest were non-standard tasks which engaged your brains on many levels. There were non-standard tasks where I had to figure new processes how to tackle new issues, there were urgent task, I had to complete ASAP because if not completed it could pose security threat, services put on hold shipping delay, etc. These all tasks were welcome change for me and I learned a lot while completing them. I especially enjoyed working with people all over the world, two of my support team I used most were from India (Kolkata) and Philippines (Manila). Other than that I've had colleagues from all over the world (U.K., USA, Mexico, Brazil, China, Nigeria, ...) we had conference calls where we had to find compromise working for all sides which was sometimes difficult but always good challenge. All and all Okin was very interesting experience for me and if I didn't move to England I still would be working there and there is great chance I will go back there once I'm back in Czech republic because I left on good terms with company and I'd be welcome to work for Okin once again.
Výhody
Meal vouchers, flexible working hours (I worked 6am-3pm usually), nice working place, air conditioning, team of young bright people, 25days of vacation per year
Nevýhody
because of reporting I couldn't have vacation or such in the first week of every month
Okin bps
One great workplace to begin a career and get minimum experience in corporate regime. Okin provides a nice work environment, comfortable facilities and fair wages. They give a chance for many young employees, inexperienced but energetic and ambitious.
As an outsourcing organization, depends a lot on the main customer. Significant rotation of human resources leads to lack of experience, especially on managerial positions. Benefits could be better.
facilities, wages, low requirements
weak management, benefits
Średnio zadowolony
Typowa praca biurowa, Czasem duzo pracy ale czesto jest czas wolny
Ludzie w porzadku, zwykle mlodzi i rozrywkowi

Duza rotacja pracownikow - trudno znalesc kogos na podobnym stanowisku by byl w tej pracy przynajmniej 5lat

Blokowany dostep do prywatnych skrzynek Mailowych (Musisz uzywac zewnetrznego Proxy), Specjalnie wydzielone miejce pracy gdzie nie mozesz wnosic swojego telefonu, sluchawek, pendrive'ow, Brak praw Administratora na komputerze - nie mozna nic zainstalowac
Výhody
Stale wytyczone godziny pracy, bez niepotrzebnego zostawania dluzej
Nevýhody
Czesto umawianie sie w kwestii wyplat czy benefotow "na gebe" niz na papierze, Przynajmniej przez pierwsze 3miesiace
Ostrava Land of Opportunities
Growing company with lots of roles available-
Good working environment with great people.

ostrava's not the best city in the world but its ok
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Chcete zjistit více o tom, jak se zde pracuje?
Zeptejte se jaké je to pracovat ve firmě OKIN BPS a nebo třeba jak probíhají pohovory. Naše komunita Vám zde ráda odpoví.
Celkové hodnocení