People In Need
4,2 z 5 hvězdiček.
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti People In Need

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (11)
Pracovní kultura
It is very easy going and nice balance with work and live. It is nice working with an excellent team towards an important cause, helping vulnerable people with humanitarian assistance around the world.
Pracovní kultura
The office was very good, With cheris faces all around you motivating and sucessfully, and enthusiastically trying to complete the given task in allocate time frame.
Pracovní kultura
I always wanted to work for a humanitarian organisation that contributed to the betterment of the lives of rural poor and that was what PIN did and I take pride in that.On the other had there was ofcourse room for improvement in terms of management and employee skill developments by the organization. All in all the difference we made was visible and it felt great.
Pracovní kultura
This “people in need” company was anyone who needed a babysitter and I built up “clients” I would say, and babysat for my main people. It was a good experience working with kids, I will probably continue to do it.
Pracovní kultura
Orda çalışmaktan hoşnut kaldım tekrar çalışmak isterim...
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
Mucho respeto y compañerismo para cumplir los objetivos.
Výhody
Facilita la formacion a mujeres de escasos recursos.
Nevýhody
Poco respaldo por el gobierno de venezuela.
Pracovní kultura
Young and energetic manpower is the key strength of my current employer. I enjoy to work with this diverse, energetic and young co-workers. Working in field is more thrill and adventure. Rural part of Rasuwa is more challenging and stressful albeit I enjoy to work with People in Need.
Pracovní kultura
It was great program and most of women in Afghanistan are really used that. they are providing the development program for peoples and try to support them.
Pracovní kultura
Loved working here and the people I worked with. I learned how to work abroad and learned a lot from this job. The people I worked with were very friendly and helpful.
Pracovní kultura
very busy and in need of more help. staff is very nice. meet some nice people. cleaned and distributed food to the clients. maintained the out side walks and flower beds.
Pracovní kultura
Gran disponibilidad del personal en cualquier duda que me pudiese surgir.
  1. Recenze od zaměstnanců