The LEGO Group
Získejte týdenní aktualizace, nové pracovní nabídky a recenze

Hodnocení od zaměstnanců společnosti The LEGO Group

Název pracovní pozice
Lokalita
Zobrazeny všechny recenze (296)
Pracovní kultura
Všechno má své pro i proti. Bohužel při kariérním růstu hrají hlavní roli známosti.
Pracovní kultura
It was ok for a part time seasonal job. It was hard to work in some stores because you had to track down the department manager and sometimes that could take long and cut into your merchandising.
Pracovní kultura
The atmosphere here is great mainly because of the coworkers. Corporate (upper management) makes it hard by always changing rules and sometimes being unreasonable. They really do care more about their business than employees at some points and with them (corporate) usually the customer is always right which leaves room for a lot of cranky and entitled people to come in and complain. Yearly raises although the way raises are given is unclear. Discounts are good but the rules on how you can use your discount are constantly changing as well. Besides this working as sales is fun and worth making peoples day if you can get past the bull.
Výhody
coworkers, yearly bonuses, transitchek is worth it IF you make enough, flexible with school and work
Nevýhody
pay, unwilling to give full time roles, different rules for in-store employees and employees in corporate
Pracovní kultura
Training is rushed .no one cares too much pressure and not explained .Clock watching ..absolutely unprofessional team meeting talking about each others desk photos .. treat ypu like kids .really shocking plus everyone is there never longer than 2 years ..standard call centre job
Výhody
Nothing unless a lego freak
Unprofessional managers
Bylo toto hodnocení užitečné?
Ohodnoťte společnost, pro kterou jste nedávno pracoval(a)
Podělte se o své zkušenosti, a pomozte tak ostatním
Pracovní kultura
You are expected to have full availability for sales associates. Management is toxic. Min pay. No flexibility. You have to take the hours they give or you don’t have a job.
Fun environment
No flexibility. Low pay
Pracovní kultura
I have no complaints about working for LEGO - it was my dream job. The salary, benefits, and hey - being able to play with toys for a living wasn't too bad, either. What an experience!
Pracovní kultura
A very calm and casual working environment that supports remote working and independent working. A very supportive team that give back to the staff through lots of team engaging activities and events.
Pracovní kultura
I love the LEGO Group. An amazing and successful company to work for filled with wonderful and thought provoking team members. I feel challenged in the best ways everyday there.
Pracovní kultura
everyone loves LEGO and working at a LEGO store is the best job i could ask for! getting to play with LEGO bricks and help build sets never makes it dull because who says work can't be fun?
Pracovní kultura
I really miss being there! A lot of my best memories were from working at the LEGO Store. Great job for someone fresh out of high school or looking for part time who enjoys a fast-paced, child-friendly environment. Management is very kind and understanding.
Pracovní kultura
Es una de las marcas que pagan mejor por los servicios de promotoria notoriamente , lástima que sólo tiene parte del proyecto por tiempo definido
Pracovní kultura
It's not what one would expect from a company with such a strong creative legacy. It's a bit corporate cliche. Too much focus on driving sales and not enough dialogue about culture, childhood development, etc.
Pracovní kultura
If you are a hardcore Lego fan and you want to get paid to have fun, this is for you. But be warned, this is not a job you can rely on. Get another full-time or part-time job just to make ends meet. Lego cannot provide full-time pay or benefits.
Pracovní kultura
Op en top leuke sfeer, altijd plezier en gelach bij Lego. ook wel een moeilijke job.
Pracovní kultura
Worked at LEGO as a consumer service advisor for about 9 months as a transition period, commuting daily from London. Office located in Slough not so close to the station. Bit of a walk but shuttle available for staff. Excellent colleagues in a very collaborative and multi-cultural atmosphere which was very cool. Training and career opportunities were provided for those wishing to progress. Fair management. Only real issue was dealing with certain clients at the times and lateness policy, perhaps too strict given the office location.
Staff discounts, paid overtime
Nevýhody
Weekend shifts, early starts (8am)
Pracovní kultura
Super ambiance de travail et bonne considération de l'équipe par l'ensemble de la direction et des managers. Le travail est collectif et agréable. Seul bémol j'étais en CDD..
Chèque déjeuner
Pracovní kultura
Een fantastisch kantoor met goede werksfeer waarin hard gewerkt wordt aan speelgoed dat generaties mee kan.
Pracovní kultura
A culture of 'jobs for mates' and creating a competitive atmosphere that fosters distrust among low level employees in order to make higher ups look better and advance THEIR careers. Job opportunities are slim to none, and even then its who the manager is mates with that gets it. Poor pay and zero work/life balance. They'll change shifts on a whim and without asking you first.
Pracovní kultura
Great company to work for because they are family oriented company, great benefits and pay. Management there needs work because the manager speak down to their associates and doesnt give enough encouragement for the task you complete.
Mitarbeiter aus jeder Schicht vertreten und gute Zusammenarbeit
Pracovní kultura
I kind of did enjoy my time, other staff members were nice (not all). The best thing about is dealing with the parents and the kids; seeing them all happy did generally made me feel happy. The thing I hated was the manager. He spoke about being fair and that's why we have rules in place. I will always follow the rules, the fact of the matter is, I see you break the rules.. Best hope I don't get proof of you breaking them. That manager knew this and knew how some staff members were just absolute devils to other staff members and so I complained about it. I was told off in front of everyone. Oh well, he'll just have to keep trying to do that. I just left. They weren't listening and weren't being fair with me. Couldn't even go to school at the time because they changed my timetable last minute. The management was a nightmare.
  1. Recenze od zaměstnanců