Dealing with the heat in the summer is rough..but its not that bad...but they do have there favorites this better be careful they go through management rather quickly and they're always trying to find something wrong
Worst career experience
- Very hostile environment.
- Work life balance destroyer.
- No considerations for you as a person.
- The system cares mainly to take from you and use you, when it comes to your rights, no one will tell you how to get it, so they're saving money from your rights. -
You're considered as an asset, which can be utilized in anyway Valeo sees, or your future has reached an end.
- In case the manager faces insecurities, you can imagine the rest.
- It doesn't matter how skilled you're, you must be used in someway for 3 years at least .
- All obstacles will be in the way to your rights, the are masters in that.
- It's a built on tons of paper work, 70% is repeatable and 50% is useless.
- Always, it's said: "we're one company", but at the end everyone cares for his basket.
- Looks professional from the outside, inside it can be easily the total opposite.
- low salary & benefits compared to the market.
- Saving money is no.1 priority, regardless the quality, customer needs and even against their own values.
- There are 2 ways, either to use you or to damage you.
- Significantly, the highest turnover rate I've ever seen due to these reasons.
One of the biggest tier-1 automotive supplier in the world.
Valeo is a company with very solid manufacturing base (factories), which sustain it business very nicely. Job security is very good, but some divisions are very stressful.
However the remained of the company is structured around manufacturing principles. A lot of new technologies are being push through development, but Valeo is not a R&D company, is manufacturing. Thus there is a lot of effort wasted in areas due to lack of knowledge in controlling innovation.
Working for Valeo was a really hard work with stress. There was a great team of people there and they all helped each other. The money was not bad, but there should be more money for the job. I have really nice memories and our leadership was great ...
The Valeo story started in 1923 in a workshop in Saint-Ouen, just outside of Paris, France. Over 90 years later, it is now a world-leading global automotive supplier operating in 33 countries and partnering with automakers worldwide.
dobře platí,jsou dost přisní,ale to je potřeba,když máte pauzu nemáte co dělat na pracovišti atd..když bydlíte mimo město pošlou pro vás taxík pokud jdete do práce o víkendu..starají se o lidi,jen lidi koktají jaký mají strach o práci..
Při příchodu do zaměstnání byly důležité informace od předchozího kolegy a přečtení nových emailových zpráv. Zjistit , zda jsou všichni operátoři na svých pracovištích a rozdělení práce operátorům. Každý den jsem mám schůzky s vedením výrobního úseku, kde reportuji výsledky předchozího dne. Dále pak spolupracuji s kvalitou, logistikou a s oddělením pro zlepšování systému výroby. Provádím kontrolu výroby operátorů. Pracuji v programu SAP. Na konci směny reportuji výsledky.